Your Power Level is... (Post Count)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

In between early Krillin and Goku. I should get working on that.

I'm just happy to be able to throw a power attack and fly, and that's all I really need.

Well, I'm as good as dead. Don't come to my funeral!

Sassafrass:
You are all officially fucked.
Have a nice day. ;)

OT: And if I use that scale thingy, I'm either Piccolo charged up or Captain Ginyu.

It's called a scanner, and DUDE! WTF!? Do you post like twice a minute?

......Well better than krillin and yahmcha........and radditz.....

Oh, yeah. Let's slap a random number on some sciencey-looking doohickey. Feels so good. HNNNG. *pelvic thrust*

Have I made it clear how I consider this power level nonsense to be ridiculous? Oh, but since I *have* to...

I call a six. Yes. Six. My power level is six because I'm a measly and mundane human who couldn't be expected to fart out a Kamehameha even if his life depended on it.

Unless my overall nerdy nature counts for some kind of perk, then I call a twelve.

Move over, Goku!

Yep, I'm boned

Yep, I'm boned

Damn double post

Looks like I'm Goku from when the Saiyans arrive. Could be Nappa, instead, but no.

believer258:

Sassafrass:
Have a nice day. ;)

OT: And if I use that scale thingy, I'm either Piccolo charged up or Captain Ginyu.

62,148 posts.

Joined 24 August 2009.

365 days in 2010
313 days have passed this year
365-236= 129 days in 2009
365+313+129 = 807

62,148/807 = ~77 posts per day.

Good God Almighty, dude, no wonder your post count power level is so high. You've done so much more training than the rest of us. This is like Majinn Buu versus Krillin... and Krillin's got the flu... and is missing a leg... and just got blinded...

DEAR GOD

I am 2.2 Raditz's... I don't feel so useful.

Irridium:
First, to figure out my post-count.

I am Vegeta. as he arrives on Namek.

Could be worse. Could be Krillen.

Could be worse. Could be Yamcha.

I'm Raditz-era Goku. Before he strips.

Because nudity makes you stronger on this planet.

Ha-ha!

Dangly parts.

20. exactly.

edit: oh! i see the joke! LOL, thats actualy really funny! congrats!

Sassafrass:
Have a nice day. ;)

GRAH! RETREAT, BARRICADE THE DOORS, DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO STOP HIIIIIIM!

OT: I'm actually a worthy opponent for once. I feel like I've kind of accomplished something.

I'm closest to Chiatzu in the Saiyan Saga. I was hoping to be at least Krillin, because Krillin is one of my favorite Dragonball characters.

Testing, testing, 123...

About as powerful as Gohan on Namek, uncharged. And I can beat anyone in the Raditz saga.

im about kid goku from dragonball not z if i remember correctly.

Well fuck, I'm barely a wimpy supporting character.
At least I can take on about 200 farmers, that's something at least.

Caramel Frappe:

Lambi:
Snip

.. Darn it. I can't take you seriously, to be so powerful or threatening because your Avatar is just, beautiful! *underestimates and admires your Avatar, while your breath could blow my head off due to your power level.*

I could possibly do something about that. I have been thinking recently about getting myself a Giratina avatar. I might, I might not. I like my current one a bit too much right now, though.

I'm less powerful than f*cking krillin in radditz saga. I'm gonna go kill a bunch of farmers now. Was going to do that anyways but now I feel more confident about it.

Irridium:
First, to figure out my post-count.

I am Vegeta. as he arrives on Namek.

Could be worse. Could be Krillen.

Or Raditz.

*looks at post count*

Fuck.

I have no idea what i am considering my post count :S

Raditz comes to earth. I'm goku roughly halfway charged up.

I have about twice as much power as Hercule

HentMas:
I have no idea what i am considering my post count :S

You're a lil over Gohan's rage fueled Manasenko against Nappa (2,800). Though the anime said it was about 4,000 if my memory serves.

I have such a measly power level. >.>

Caramel Frappe:
This Thread was motivated by an existing one: Click Here.

DBZ is a popular anime, which is surprisingly still around. So after waiting months to make this Thread- I would like to ask you what is your power level? However, you cannot pick it. Your power level is based on how many posts you've made. If you wish to know who's power level you come close to, check out the character's power levels Here.

As for me, I am literally Over 9000!! So I am at Goku's level when he's able to use Kaio-ken time one, which would pretty much dominate to a degree for a short time. What about you guys?

damn you, your goku plus one powered down trunks in power level..

but aww yeah i'm goku before he powers up when the saiyans are on earth..sweeetttttt

still, i checked out that list...and if they are accurate, the power levels become insanely stupid OP after frieza, especially piccolo's...

>.> least i'm stronger then .... everybody up to Piccolo powered up in the sayin saga, so ... could be worse >.> i guess.

Caramel Frappe:

As for me, I am literally Over 9000!! So I am at Goku's level when he's able to use Kaio-ken time one, which would pretty much dominate to a degree for a short time. What about you guys?

i c wot u did thar. >.> and .... i'd TOTALLY have done it to XD

Caramel Frappe:
This Thread was motivated by an existing one: Click Here.

DBZ is a popular anime, which is surprisingly still around. So after waiting months to make this Thread- I would like to ask you what is your power level? However, you cannot pick it. Your power level is based on how many posts you've made. If you wish to know who's power level you come close to, check out the character's power levels Here.

...Damn it Caramel, you did this on purpose didn't you!

ITS OVER 9....3088...

Oh well, Charged up Piccolo, this can still lead to awesome!

Raditz.

:(

Why! Of all the dbz characters to most closely resemble in post level?

I'm well....yeah, I'm just gonna go home lol

~.5 Hp

Dango:
Over 13,000, almost 14,000, able to take on most people on these forums.

Unless some more of the heavy hitters weigh in. Even at 15,000 I don't really consider myself to have a gigantic amount of posts.

AHHA... only 1464... meh? WHAT IS THAT? I havent watched dragon ball in a long time

I have the power of over 500 farmers!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked