Your Power Level is... (Post Count)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Me? All I need is time :3

Hm.... I seems to be quick fucked, if I do say so myself.

sooo... slightly stronger than Videl. well i may be a human... female..., but i can FLY!

Someday I might be as strong as Raditz but it could take a long time!

I've never seen DBZ... but that won't stop me!

I'm...

EDIT: Piccolo charged up!

NinjaHermit:
Well, I'm almost twice as strong as an adult male wielding a shotgun. It may not compare to the power levels of the Z fighters/major villains, but hey... I'm apparently pretty badass as compared to average humans.

your avatar...fits so well!

Ummm.........
Please don't Hurt me! D:

Welp, time to hide under a rock or something...

Fear me!

Wooo its...! not over 9000

Just over 300. so I supose that its over 9000/30 :)

meh doesn't really help me that much. O welll.

My current power level reading is 9,216 posts. So I could pretty much take on a most of the people here in a battle but would get crushed by the few people who really out power me in terms of posting... D:

So yeah, it's a bit over 9,000 and I'm slowly getting stronger! Just you wait, I'll be even stronger in time! >:D

I'm pretty confident I could handle myself if my power level was my post count -__q
I like to remain reserved in my ass kickery though, especially considering Sassafrass was the first guy to post.

700-ish...I'm okay with that.

Let's see...

309. That's not much. I mean I'm 62 times stronger than some random farmer which is not bad when we're just talking about normal people but I would be crushed by most competent fighters.

Sassafrass:
You are all officially fucked.
Have a nice day. ;)

OT: And if I use that scale thingy, I'm either Piccolo charged up or Captain Ginyu.

I shall suck up to you minorly

Damn I think I am Raditz

Mine is suppressed by a factor of 10^999 obviously, so i don't think your game works any-more :P

hey, i'm an early goku so i can live with that.

I am almost exactly in between Piccolo and Krillin. 300 away from Krillin and 300 from Piccolo so I'll choose the higher one with Krillin.

surely vegeta couldnt charge up when he first got to earth, I thought charging your power level was an earth technique, that he learned later. Like sensing energy.

edit: only 700....I think some of use with lower power levels need to team up!

Well letīs see then ...
317 .... a little bit more then krillin

hmmm dont know anything about DBZ

buutt...Im not doing too badly here...and dammit OP I came before you howd your pst count get so high?

Oh balls, not even at Raditz level, and he's weak enough to be a unit of power.

Well I'm stronger than all the good guys when Raditz comes to Earth but I'm also weaker than everyone a year later.
Damn. I'm more pathetic than Krillin.

Vault101:

buutt...Im not doing too badly here...and dammit OP I came before you howd your pst count get so high?

A few things, but the main reason it's so high up because of RPG Forum Threads in case you actually wanted to know. I'm not even finished yet, oh no. My actual destination is 20,000 due to that being a cool post count for my standards. It'll probably take more then a year, but it can be done.

Oh and also- I envy how early you joined. I really missed out on a few amazing events because I wasn't aware of this site until it was to late >_>

my power is 100,000 nigawatts times 1 bazillion diamonds divided by the square root of 90

Caramel Frappe:

Vault101:

A few things, but the main reason it's so high up because of RPG Forum Threads in case you actually wanted to know. I'm not even finished yet, oh no. My actual destination is 20,000 due to that being a cool post count for my standards. It'll probably take more then a year, but it can be done.

Oh and also- I envy how early you joined. I really missed out on a few amazing events because I wasn't aware of this site until it was to late >_>

yeah I figured you were doing more than just posting the forums now and again...anyway itsonly like a couple of months difference anyway

I am officially Alright. Woo?

OHAI GUYZ! Welcome to Forum Games. No touching the merchandise. >_>

mParadox:
OHAI GUYZ! Welcome to Forum Games. No touching the merchandise. >_>

Ah- so it was moved into Forum Games. I am bad with telling what should be a Off Topic Discussion or merely a Forum Game unless I planned on it being a game. My bad guys *feels guilty*.

Also darn, your power level would easily put me in my place so I don't stand much of a chance against you at all compared with post count.

On that note, my power level is over para's O.O

I lose myself in the games. :3

At Least i can still beat up Nappa

MY POWER IS RISING... OVERFLOWING!!! :D

Ah dang I got no chance against Pyramid Head Grape above me.

believer258:

Sassafrass:
You are all officially fucked.
Have a nice day. ;)

OT: And if I use that scale thingy, I'm either Piccolo charged up or Captain Ginyu.

62,148 posts.

Joined 24 August 2009.

365 days in 2010
313 days have passed this year
365-236= 129 days in 2009
365+313+129 = 807

62,148/807 = ~77 posts per day.

Good God Almighty, dude, no wonder your post count power level is so high. You've done so much more training than the rest of us. This is like Majinn Buu versus Krillin... and Krillin's got the flu... and is missing a leg... and just got blinded...

He's probably posting at 100x gravity.

OT: i'm Krillin after everyone arrives on Namek, I MUST POST MOAR!!!

Redlin5:
Dude, Vee still wins... I think.

>_> ...

I actually checked that... she's on 61200 ish... so the good Sass wins!

mParadox:
I have such a measly power level. >.>

*slap* Good grief, man! OVER 9000!! ... times 2! *hrk*

Caramel Frappe:
A few things, but the main reason it's so high up because of RPG Forum Threads in case you actually wanted to know.

Mate, in that case, post! =P I've done a bit with your character... so sorry if I'm taking liberties... :S

pyramid head grape:
MY POWER IS RISING... OVERFLOWING!!! :D

And yet you'd still die to a bad cup of tea!! XD

OT: *inhales* ... nah...!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked