Do you like the song above?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

slipknot4:

Even if I'm not really into rock I have to say. The overall sound is pretty solid. Can't really say that I like the "Beggining of the end" phrase that he sings all over... But the rest of the tune is pretty good.
+1 for great percussion.

Be constructive =3

I say I don't like dubstep but I like this, I can't really fault it much.

For the next user, watch the whole thing.

Matthew94:

Well, i listened to the whole thing. It was nice, but not really something i like. Nothing wrong with it, either.

So, yeah. Here`s a song that i really, really really love. Don`t really like the original version as much, this feels somehow, more powerful. Anyways, can`t get enough of this one.

Owlslayer:

So, yeah. Here`s a song that i really, really really love. Don`t really like the original version as much, this feels somehow, more powerful. Anyways, can`t get enough of this one.

GNR were pretty awesome, i am a fan of most of there music, but the reformed version i saw live a couple of years ago and damn they were terrible.

A band i have recently came across and found my self liking, D.R.U.G.S. (destroy rebuild until god show).

Panorama:

Um, sorry no.
The singer has that whiny hipster voice quality I despise. D:

I love Jonsi so much.

Cheery Lunatic:

I love Jonsi so much.

Quite enjoyed that, good chill-out. Got sidetracked when I saw one of my recommended artists had done a remix of a Jonsi tune - Go Do (Bogdan Raczynski Remix). Almost posted it but will stick to my original choice for introducing what's often a new genre for the listener;

Skipping ahead is cheating.

GoaThief:
[snip]

5 minutes after listening to it I can't really remember what it sounded like. It wasn't bad, but I don't want to listen to it again.

smithy_2045:

GoaThief:
[snip]

5 minutes after listening to it I can't really remember what it sounded like. It wasn't bad, but I don't want to listen to it again.

After just 30 seconds I knew that I'd love it, and I'm a edm guy. It has a really good mixdown for a rock tune aswell.

Now, to ruin your thread with dubstep.

slipknot4:
Snip

It was pretty good, I enjoyed it.

Kenbo Slice:
Snip

A bit too Screamo for me.

Kenbo Slice:

slipknot4:
Snip

I did not really like it

Kenbo Slice:

slipknot4:
Snip

its not something I particuly like but It's not something that I wanted to shutoff at the start so i guess it's ok

direkiller:

its not something I particuly like but It's not something that I wanted to shutoff at the start so i guess it's ok

Sorry, I can't stand Maiden post-Powerslave, more or less.

Sunrider84:

It is a nice song, but it's a little long and if i put it on my ipod i'd always find myself changing it over because of the length >.<

EDIT: Oh and as far as my songs go, i'm more into classical music which I understand can be rather generic. But still, no one said no videogame music!

Angry Juju:
[quote="Sunrider84" post="362.344815.13835997"]
Snip

Not terrible, but was a bit boring.

It started out OK... but damned everything except the piano sounds rather grating (no offence...) :/

EDIT: Damn, ninja'd... um... nnnnnn... 'dysrhythmia's blessing' seems rather apt...

Angry Juju:

Sunrider84:

It is a nice song, but it's a little long and if i put it on my ipod i'd always find myself changing it over because of the length >.<

I really like the song, nice violin.

http://soundcloud.com/courts/send-for-adventure

Liked the guitar intro, had to turn it off as soon as the guy started singing >.o

SckizoBoy:
snip

This sounds quite epic. I like it...a lot. Can't think of much else to say about it.

Well, here's my pick.

Dungeons:

Angry Juju:

Sunrider84:

I really like the song, nice violin.

http://soundcloud.com/courts/send-for-adventure

nice beat to it, though you kind of lost me when the guy starts to sing.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyo0FBKfL90&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]

That's just me though, I like this theme but not as much as some other songs from the series' OST.

Dr. Paine:
Liked the guitar intro, had to turn it off as soon as the guy started singing >.o

I love Mass Effect, and I love the end song as well.

Spitfire:

Reminds me a lot of Twitch- era Ministry combined with a bit of Killing Joke. Both of which I love. So it's all good.

Now I'm not expecting anyone to like this but if you do, then you get a cookie because Egg are AWESOME.

MintberryCrunch:

Spitfire:

Reminds me a lot of Twitch- era Ministry combined with a bit of Killing Joke. Both of which I love. So it's all good.

Now I'm not expecting anyone to like this but if you do, then you get a cookie because Egg are AWESOME.

Not bad, reminded me of The Doors, though not as well assembled. Same overly long instrumental parts too.

Valorik:

MintberryCrunch:

Spitfire:

Not bad, reminded me of The Doors, though not as well assembled. Same overly long instrumental parts too.

sorry but i can't watch this video from my country.
and there is a live performance on youtube which quality isn't that good.

but they sound alright.
---------------

well i am in a dilemma.
since i really dont know how to embed Horizontal by Bunty Pendelton (and a bit melancholic.)
http://soundcloud.com/tavanama/horizontal

i dont know if i should post something as smooth and as said song:

or something batshit funny

both kind of cheer you up.

yeah sorry for making it so damn hard for you

rhizhim:

well i am in a dilemma.
since i really dont know how to embed Horizontal by Bunty Pendelton (and a bit melancholic.)
http://soundcloud.com/tavanama/horizontal

i dont know if i should post something as smooth and as said song:

or something batshit funny

both kind of cheer you up.

yeah sorry for making it so damn hard for you

That high voltage one was chuckle worthy. i guess i kinda liked it.

the Mangabeira one was alright, not really to my tastes though i guess.

now, onwards with mine! Somebody beat me to MaSu, so i guess i'll go for some smiletron.

or maybe Faith no more, cant decide.

Take your pick.

SH4DOWSL4Y3R:

now, onwards with mine! Somebody beat me to MaSu, so i guess i'll go for some smiletron.

Take your pick.

i rather liked the Smiletron one, it was relaxing, something i'd like to just sit back and listen to for a while

as for faith no more, i didnt like it, i guess i'm just not a fan of that particular style of music

this is currently my favorite song

I Max95:

SH4DOWSL4Y3R:

Take your pick.

i rather liked the Smiletron one, it was relaxing, something i'd like to just sit back and listen to for a while

as for faith no more, i didnt like it, i guess i'm just not a fan of that particular style of music

this is currently my favorite song

Ah, this song. Heard it three times at a party on Saturday. I like it, good for chill-outs with friends.

Truniron:

Was quite good. Haven't got round to playing Peace Walker yet, so I can't say if the song fits there, but it sounds like it belongs in a Final Fantasy game more than Metal Gear Solid.

dont like panic at the disco

Not my favorite Oasis song, but still a great one. :)

Link_to_Future:
Not my favorite Oasis song, but still a great one. :)

Good song and a really good music video. Wonder what band it is (or am I missing something completely obvious here?) I would love to hear more from them.

This may be the only trance song I actually likes. This one is often played at parties Im at, and people seem to like it :-D

Truniron:
Good song and a really good music video. Wonder what band it is (or am I missing something completely obvious here?) I would love to hear more from them.

This may be the only trance song I actually likes. This one is often played at parties Im at, and people seem to like it :-D

You know, this sort of piece has never been really my thing to just listen to without a darkened room and way too many glowsticks. Pretty decent track though.

That band is Say Anything, and they are probably one of my favorites. Their latest album just came out a couple weeks ago and it isn't too bad.

If you want some more direction feel free to PM me and I'll point you to some more tracks. :)

Uh it was okay kinda mediocre
to be honest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjWGQgw1t9c

The Roots eay. I've had a strange liking of them so far the music is awesome but I've never gotten into the rap.

That.....actually sounded pretty cool!

A bit quiet in the beginning and sorta weird, but hard rockish enough.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked