Recent studies

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 29 NEXT

In your post you will show what studies have shown recently.

Example:

Recent studies show that 25% of people make a quarter of the population.

BEGIN

Recent studies show that people die when they are killed.

Recent studies show people here like video games.

Recent studies show that spiders are rapidly evolving into 20 foot tall monsters.

God help us.

Recent studies show Canadians aren't as polite as everyone thinks they are.

Recent studies show that kittens are cutsie wootsie.

Recent studies show that when you stub your toe, it hurts like a mother!

Recent studies show that the larger your post count is, the more chance of brain cancer you get.

Recent studies show that if this thread would get a narrating MC, it would be Jeremy Clarkson by majority vote.

Recent studies show that the Lion King is grossly overrated.

Recent studies show that this thread does not need a narrator.

Recent studies show that recent studies are no longer a reliable source of information.

AnimatedAmbiguity:
Recent studies show that recent studies are no longer a reliable source of information.

Recent studies show that you are WRONG! I can prove that recent studies are a reliable source of information with my own slew of recent studies that study recent studies.

TLS14:

AnimatedAmbiguity:

Recent studies show that you are WRONG! I can prove that recent studies are a reliable source of information with my own slew of recent studies that study recent studies.

Recent studies show that this man makes a valid point! Recent studies also show that anyone caught making disingenuous assertions will be dealt a swift and deadly blow to the money maker!

Recent studies show that I make forum game threads.

Recent studies show that chiptune is like a better version of dubstep.

Recent studies show penis

Recent studies show that the over consumption of Heath bars will significantly up the probability of your vagina flying away.

Recent studies show that Health bars are actually made of rotten apple cores and newspaper.

Recent studies show crying makes internet trolls smile.

Recent studies show that you are little baby man.

Recent studies show that Scotty still refuses to beam me up.

Recent studies show that blaming Kross is as effective as sending a report when an error appears.

This thread shows me that most of the population is not that funny. Had a hell of a time understanding why comedians even had a job. Eventually I listened to people crack jokes, now I have more respect for them.

Recent studies show that drinking makes you drive better.

Recent studies show that I am secretly Daniel Day Lewis in disguise as a bag of Skittles.

Recent studies show that the power of stupid people grows exponentially once they form groups.

Recent studies show arrow to the knee, bronys, Mass Effect 3 ending.

Recent studies show that sneezing enough will transport you to Narnia.

Recent studies show that Narnia is right next to Baldur's Gate.

Recent studies show that avatars are the most remembered part of a user's presence on the forums.

Recent studies show that most people read this in voice of a news caster. Possibly Tom Tucker.

Recent studies show that Donny was in fact out of his element.

Recent studies prove that most people don't really know that they are breathing in used air.

Recent studies show that sharks aren't needlessly cruel.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 29 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked