Ask Commander Shepard!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 21 NEXT

I'm Commander Shepard, and I'm giving you a one time deal.

Remember this old fad on the website? Well I'm joining it late.

So ask me a question and I'll try to answer it if it's not a pointless waste of my time.

So if you're wondering if I can take a Reaper out barehanded (the Reaper can certainly try to beat me.) or some sort of question about my crew, go ahead and ask.

Again, as long as it's not a pointless waste of my time.

Hey Shepard, I hear you're not awesome enough to join the Brovengers.

Is this true?

Are you scared of being any more awesome or something?

so....Assari...

do they have nipples?.....hey c'mon I bet im not the only one curious

and do you have a red headed twin sister? by any chance

What's your favorite store on the Citadel?

How tempted where you to take Jack up on her idea of taking the SR2 and going pirate? As the old saying goes, 'She could out run anything she couldn't out gun, and out gun anything she couldn't out run'

Athol:
How tempted where you to take Jack up on her idea of taking the SR2 and going pirate? As the old saying goes, 'She could out run anything she couldn't out gun, and out gun anything she couldn't out run'

that would be kind of a stupid Idea...you know...reapers

and even if shepard did say "fuck it!" and run away the reapers would find him/her

hell I doubt Joker or the crew would go along

Daystar Clarion:
Hey Shepard, I hear you're not awesome enough to join the Brovengers.

Is this true?

Are you scared of being any more awesome or something?

I'm not awesome. Awesome is a term used by teenagers in an attempt to establish importance and self worth.

I know how important I am, and I know that I'm also the best chance the galaxy had against the Reapers.

Vault101:
so....Assari...

do they have nipples?.....hey c'mon I bet im not the only one curious

and do you have a red headed twin sister? by any chance

Heh. "Assari"

Anyway, yeah, they do, actually. Which is kind of weird. I mean, what do they even need them for? They have mindsex.

And I have no idea what you're talking about on that second subject.

Really.

No idea at all.

I promise.

usmarine4160:
What's your favorite store on the Citadel?

The ones that give me a discount.

Athol:

It'd be a fun idea, but after the whole Reaper thing, there wouldn't really be a point, seeing how people who save the galaxy tend to get treated fairly.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.375133-The-Injustice-League

Do you wish to join a coalition dedicated to the destruction of all escapist groups then it's self-destruction after objective #1 is complete? This is not the injustice league, I am part of a group that has temporarily allied itself with them.

Renegade Shepard:
snip

Renegade Shepard:
snip.

oh? really?......she just disapeared then?

don't think Im not onto you shepard...

Matthew94:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.375133-The-Injustice-League

Do you wish to join a coalition dedicated to the destruction of all escapist groups then it's self-destruction after objective #1 is complete? This is not the injustice league, I am part of a group that has temporarily allied itself with them.

Renegade Shepard:
snip

Renegade Shepard:
I'm Commander Shepard, and I'm giving you a one time deal.

Remember this old fad on the website? Well I'm joining it late.

So ask me a question and I'll try to answer it if it's not a pointless waste of my time.

So if you're wondering if I can take a Reaper out barehanded (the Reaper can certainly try to beat me.) or some sort of question about my crew, go ahead and ask.

Again, as long as it's not a pointless waste of my time.

Vault101:

Renegade Shepard:
snip.

oh? really?......she just disapeared then?

don't think Im not onto you shepard...

I just told EDI to run a search for what you're talking about and she can confirm that you should stop talking.

What actually happened at the end of your grand adventure? The great retelling seemed a little spotty on the finer details. For starters, it seems reports of your death have been greatly exaggerated.

GiantRaven:
What actually happened at the end of your grand adventure? The great retelling seemed a little spotty on the finer details. For starters, it seems reports of your death have been greatly exaggerated.

No, trust me, I'm dead.

Really, no matter what, I'd die. There might be a chance I could have survived me destroying all synthetic life, but even I will have to bleed out after taking a reaper beam to the face without medical attention.

Just put it down in the record books I lasted longer then anyone else.

Renegade Shepard:

I just told EDI to run a search for what you're talking about and she can confirm that you should stop talking.

Really shepard? I don't don't disapear so easyly brother

GiantRaven:

I'll tell you what actually happned....I was the one originally stationed on the normany, the collector attack didn't actually kill me

it was a conspiracy by Cerberus to replace me with my more "morraly questionalbe" twin brother, it was a cover up...they "rebuilt" me and no one asked any questions when I turned out male because hey "things come back wrong" from time to time

meanwhile I was frozen in some pod on some as-end planet when the normady crashed

its LIES! all lies I tell you

Paragon Shepard:

Renegade Shepard:

GiantRaven:

I'll tell you what actually happned....I was the one originally stationed on the normany, the collector attack didn't actually kill me

it was a conspiracy by Cerberus to replace me with my more "morraly questionalbe" twin brother, it was a cover up...they "rebuilt" me and no one asked any questions when I turned out male because hey "things come back wrong" from time to time

meanwhile I was frozen in some pod on some as-end planet when the normady crashed

Oh shit.

Renegade Shepard:

Paragon Shepard:

Renegade Shepard:

GiantRaven:

Oh shit.

'Chu gonna do now, ManShep?

Renegade Shepard:
Oh shit.

oh yeah..that's right, Cerberus isnt around to save your ass now

but..shepard..we need to have a serious talk about you and Kaiden

Daystar Clarion:

Renegade Shepard:

Paragon Shepard:

Oh shit.

'Chu gonna do now, ManShep?

Ask the Tali! Ask Garrus! Ask Joker! I never changed!

I've always been the puncher reporting Shepard I am today!

Have you ever farted in the CIC?

Have you ever challenged Joker to a foot race?

Did you ever get stuck in the elevator going from deck to deck?

Paragon Shepard:

Renegade Shepard:
Oh shit.

oh yeah..that's right, Cerberus isnt around to save your ass now

but..shepard..we need to have a serious talk about you and Kaiden

Listen, Ashley was a bitch and Kaiden owed me 5 credits, I had to pick him over her.

Also, while you were gone I slept with Tali.

Them legs.

Renegade Shepard:

Listen, Ashley was a bitch and Kaiden owed me 5 credits, I had to pick him over her.

Them legs.

No shepard...I mean why did you sleep with my ex boyfreind you son of a bitch?

and don't lie to me you were getting a peice of everyone on that ship....cortez told me!

Goofguy:

?

yes....after he made fun of the way I run

Paragon Shepard:

Renegade Shepard:

Them legs.

No shepard...I mean why did you sleep with my ex boyfreind you son of a bitch?

and don't lie to me you were getting a peice of everyone on that ship....cortez told me!

Goofguy:

?

yes....after he made fun of the way I run

....what?

And don't answer my questions!

Especially the dumb ones!

Renegade Shepard:
....what?

oh come on Shepard, I know you...you'd stick it in anything if it moved (we all know how scale itch got onto the normady)

and you stole my Identiy my freinds and my ship, I think I'm well within my rights to comandere this thread

and lets not forget the time you said I run like I have a stick up my ass....

So, Tali.

About that, how was it?

You know what I mean.

Details.

Paragon Shepard:

Renegade Shepard:
....what?

oh come on Shepard, I know you...you'd stick it in anything if it moved (we all know how scale itch got onto the normady)

and you stole my Identiy my freinds and my ship, I think I'm well within my rights to comandere this thread

and lets not forget the time you said I run like I have a stick up my ass....

Am I indoctrinated?

Renegade Shepard:

Am I indoctrinated?

I dont know...perhaps you should shoot yourself in the head to make sure...

Mick Golden Blood:
So, Tali.

About that, how was it?

You know what I mean.

Details.

he didn't get with Tali..he's just bragging...shut up..this has nothing to so with the fact she rejected my advances

Mick Golden Blood:
So, Tali.

About that, how was it?

You know what I mean.

Details.

Well...let's just say I had reach but she had flexibility.

I think this thread has become about Shepard's undeniable narcissism. Paragon Shepard and Renegade Shepard are clearly in love.

Mortai Gravesend:
I think this thread has become about Shepard's undeniable narcissism. Paragon Shepard and Renegade Shepard are clearly in love.

I think we're related actually.

I just wanted to save the galaxy and have a beer with Garrus, damn it.

Renegade Shepard:

Mortai Gravesend:

actually technically I am you from another universe but there was a rift in the space-time continum so mom an dad just pretended we were brother and sister

and keep your dirty hands off Garrus! he's mine!

Paragon Shepard:

Renegade Shepard:

Mortai Gravesend:

actually technically I am you from another universe but there was a rift in the space-time continum so mom an dad just pretended we were brother and sister

and keep your dirty hands off Garrus! he's mine!

This is why I joined the military.

To ignore this family crap.

And Garrus is too much like me to fall for a girl like you.

Renegade Shepard:

*GASP*...oh you did NOT

regardless of your "influence" Garrus is nothing like you, he's a beliver in the law...in right and wrong which is more than I can say for you

you only WISH you had half the quad Garrus had...he's more of a man than you'll ever be

Paragon Shepard:

Renegade Shepard:

*GASP*...oh you did NOT

regardless of your "influence" Garrus is nothing like you, he's a beliver in the law...in right and wrong which is more than I can say for you

you only WISH you had half the quad Garrus had...he's more of a man than you'll ever be

Garrus is a Turian, not a man.

Renegade Shepard:

oh, so your a racist now?

did the illusive man set you up with a pair of glowing eyes and a smoking habit too?

hell if you like the illusive man so much why dont you MARRY HIM!?

Paragon Shepard:

Renegade Shepard:

oh, so your a racist now?

did the illusive man set you up with a pair of glowing eyes and a smoking habit too?

hell if you like the illusive man so much why dont you MARRY HIM!?

I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions.

Renegade Shepard:

I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions.

Ive had enough of your..your....oh whats the point...

..nothing we do matters in the end...

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 21 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked