Ask Commander Shepard!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 20 NEXT

Im headed for a vacation to the citadel soon. Where would you reccomend I visit while I'm there?

Paragon Shepard:

BehattedWanderer:

Funsies! That, and maybe if the two of them bicker long enough, a neutral Shepard will show up, to have no great impact on people's choices or opinions.

I'm right here....

You see Shepard? This is how your fellow man will repay your kindness. Join us Shepard.

parashep, do you miss legion? i miss legion...and mordin. *sad faic* also, you're pretty :D

BehattedWanderer:
First of all, this is postposterous deception, and second, what are you gonna do, nice me to death? Politely ask me to leave?

excuse me?.....EXCUSE ME?!

why don't you actually think about that statment for a second

when was I never nice to a reaper? or a mercenary?....right before I kill them?

PonceyMcTosserFaic:
parashep, do you miss legion? i miss legion...and mordin. *sad faic* also, you're pretty :D

*sigh*...I do, he was pretty cool for a geth

and thankyou, some people dislike my "defualt" in-game apearnece...but I think I look pretty good if I say so myself

Fieldy409:
Im headed for a vacation to the citadel soon. Where would you reccomend I visit while I'm there?

I'd recomend this palce that does awsome Varren Burgers, oh and this shop that has collectables and comics from all over the galxy

not to mention Morlans famous music store..all 95% legally aquired!

Fluoxetine:
Literally skipping every post in this thread except the Renegade Shepard ones.

I've had enough of your obnoxious assertions

Paragon Shepard:

BehattedWanderer:
First of all, this is postposterous deception, and second, what are you gonna do, nice me to death? Politely ask me to leave?

excuse me?.....EXCUSE ME?!

why don't you actually think about that statment for a second

when was I never nice to a reaper? or a mercenary?....right before I kill them?

*Actually thinks about his statement for a second, then panics* Uhhh...maybe I'll just shoot myself, save you the trouble. And me the agonizing pain.

And Elcor in ships...giant DDR mats, maybe?

What is your favorite genre of book? Do you even like reading? If you don't like reading then you are missing out on something amazing and should start reading. If you don't like reading, I could suggest a few books, but anyways... reading, your opinion?

BehattedWanderer:

*Actually thinks about his statement for a second, then panics* Uhhh...maybe I'll just shoot myself, save you the trouble. And me the agonizing pain.

And Elcor in ships...giant DDR mats, maybe?

its ok

I just get annoyed that people seem to think because I have a moral back-bone it makes me soft,

as far as Im concerned its all too easy to become jsut as bad as the merdous thungs and seedy operatives I put down on a regular basis,

compassion is a virture all too undervalued

Sablestick:
What is your favorite genre of book? Do you even like reading? If you don't like reading then you are missing out on something amazing and should start reading. If you don't like reading, I could suggest a few books, but anyways... reading, your opinion?

I am a HUGE fan of stephen king, some of my favorite also inclue Irobot and "a series of unfortunate events"

though to be honest I don't read as much what with how busy I've been, I also tend to gravitate more towards graphic novels

Ok fine here's one for both Sheps then.

I've been talking with this girl for a few days now and she gave me her number the first day. We chat it up on texts and online for hours, but every time I get remotely near the topic of a date she excuses herself right away. Am I barking up the wrong tree or is she playing hard to get?

Fluoxetine:

I've been talking with this girl for a few days now and she gave me her number the first day. We chat it up on texts and online for hours, but every time I get remotely near the topic of a date she excuses herself right away. Am I barking up the wrong tree or is she playing hard to get?

you should just ask her outright

if she says no and you don't like the Idea of being freinds then end of story

overpuce:
Dear Shepard(s):

The people would like to know... what class did you choose for Diablo 3?

I'm not a fan of the "always online" thing...extranet connection can get pretty tempremental in space

If Id have to choose...uhhh... the "rouge" one..its been a while

overpuce:

Are there data caps in space or something?

Also, what would you do if you made first contact with a race of sentient beings whose power appeared to be magical?

no, more like Solar Flares and cosmic rays

weve already done that

but if it were me then Id try not to piss it/them off

Paragon Shep,

I realize that the whole "saving trillions of lives" thing warrants a reward on the scale of a custom paradise planet, but I'm not exactly rolling in credits here. However, I'm sending my grandmothers fantastic banana bread recipe, given your expressed interest. My advice is to keep it under lock and key, as it HAS been known to cause (and subsequently end) small wars over its possession. It's just that tasty!

If you had to rename the Normandy, what would you call it?

Renegade Shep,

What was your favorite interrupt throughout the series?

conmag9:
Paragon Shep,

I realize that the whole "saving trillions of lives" thing warrants a reward on the scale of a custom paradise planet, but I'm not exactly rolling in credits here. However, I'm sending my grandmothers fantastic banana bread recipe, given your expressed interest. My advice is to keep it under lock and key, as it HAS been known to cause (and subsequently end) small wars over its possession. It's just that tasty!

Renegade Shep,

thank you so much! this will definetly lift morale,

if you die from a reaper attack you'll get a spot on the memorial wall

anyway, after the events of ME2 I would rename it "The Asylum"

Shepard, which is you favorite Blasto Vid, being a specter and all.

DRTJR:
Shepard, which is you favorite Blasto Vid, being a specter and all.

the original

seaquels were defently worse

dalek sec:
These two questions are for both Shepards:

What do you two do to relax when you aren't on missions and do you guys ever dive into the dating pool?

Yes both questions are painful cliches I know but I figured I would ask anyways, thanks in advance! :D

Fist fighting, reading some Katawa Shoujo, getting drunk, occasionally having intercourse with someone.

And yeah, I dated, but I don't think it'll work out since by the end of it my crew is going to be stranded on some planet and me dead, so it doesn't really matter.

Fappy:
Is this the product of the continuum shift or something? What the fuck is going on in this thread? Why are there two Shepards?!

I don't know anymore to be honest.

I just wanted to enlighten everyone on how Renegade I am and never did anything Paragon in my life like hugging Tali nope never.

Fieldy409:

Dark Star.

Not only is the name kickass but is has just about every legal drink you could ever want there.

Also, throw eggs at the Council's little stage is pretty fun too. Especially when they're there if you're doing it.

Fluoxetine:
Literally skipping every post in this thread except the Renegade Shepard ones.

I'm more popular than you Parashep.

Reet72:
Hey shepard, I was wondering how in the hell do elcor fly ships?
Like, I simply can't imagine that in any way.
Do you know? Or is it just one of those unsolvable mysteries?

Like any other ship, you bigoted racist bastard.

overpuce:
Dear Shepard(s):

The people would like to know... what class did you choose for Diablo 3?

Demon Hunter.

Because Grenades.

And Dual Wielding Crossbows.

Holy shit that's awesome.

Fluoxetine:

If she won't put out just save the galaxy once or twice, she'll come around.

Fappy:
Is this the product of the continuum shift or something? What the fuck is going on in this thread? Why are there two Shepards?!

(In case I have already answered this one....I'm kind of losing track here)

I am Renshepards sister....I'm more moral than him

theres also ugly shepard but....we don't talk about him

SecretNegative:
What do you think of the switch between Overheating and Thermal clips?

on one hand it seems like a step backwards...

on the other waiting for my weopon to cool down was reeeeeaaally annoying

it really depends on how you look at it

you know...if I were shepard...

Vault101:
snip...

why are you answering my questions?

Paragon Shepard:

Vault101:
snip...

I....uhhh.....

I'm sorry..I....just wanted to know what it was like being comander shepard..you know since your probably busy fighting reapers...

Vault101:

Paragon Shepard:

Vault101:
snip...

I....uhhh.....

I'm sorry..I....just wanted to know what it was like being comander shepard..you know since your probably busy fighting reapers...

Conrad?...is that you?

I thourght we talked about this....

Paragon Shepard:

Vault101:
snip...

Nice save.

How's Ugly Shepard doing?

Renegade Shepard, Cortana told me about your ending situation, I think I could help.

Who's your favorite pony?

Dango:
Who's your favorite pony?

Applejack.

Master Chief:
Renegade Shepard, Cortana told me about your ending situation, I think I could help.

Oh god, it's you.

Fijiman:
How's Ugly Shepard doing?

First rule about Ugly Shepard:

Don't talk about Ugly Shepard.

Renegade Shepard:

Oh god, it's you.

I am here, willing to assist. I thought I would mix things up.

Renegade Shepard:

Paragon Shepard:

Vault101:
snip...

Nice save.

Hmmm..... *strokes chin*

Shepard how do you feel about sheep?

Shepard, i will reward you for answering all those questions.I will reveal to you a secret i never reaveald before.I created the Reapers.And the Starchildgodkid.And the Massthingis.And i did all that , just to see the look on the face of the guy who would come all this way, just to find out that all his choices,all his sacrifices, end in a pick one colour explosion.Ahahahahhahahaha.I have to congratulate you tho, i had to wait so many years for that cosmic joke to have a payoff.I was so bored...

Paragon Shepard:

conmag9:
Paragon Shep,

Renegade Shep,

thank you so much! this will definetly lift morale,

if you die from a reaper attack you'll get a spot on the memorial wall

anyway, after the events of ME2 I would rename it "The Asylum"

No problem. And Asylum makes sense. Still, look at your team in the third game. You've got a space cop turned vigilante, an unshackled AI in a hijacked body, the cutest admiral on record, the Shadow Broker, the last living Prothean, the second human spectre and...well, Vega, but he's still a pretty cool guy. I'm fairly certain you've amassed what could be the LEAST likely group of epic asskickers in history, so congradulations.

What's your prefered excercise regimen?

Also, would you like to borrow my Cain for the above poster?

Paragon Shepard:

Ugly Shepard:

Hi Paragon! And actually I already have plenty of fish. It's just that they don't last long in my tank when I take them out of their packaging.

As for helmets, well, you need to appreciate how much time I've spent trying to find one which fits. I've been considering those Krogan designs, they seem to have the right idea.

thats..thats a really good Idea

hey, I know you kind of went through a rough patch with that Assari...you know, I hear aparently SHE actually wasnt aware that she was "your girlfrend" Im sure it was just a misunderstanding

anyway I know this might seem odd but I got the number of this girl you might be interested in...she's a vorcha, yes I know youve never done anything like that, but I think you need too....to perhaps keep an open mind and she's really keen (and really sweet..for a vorcha)

As"s"ari? Alright, no doubt this is vault101, refer to early post! Hah, I see right through you, Paragon Shepard... or should I say... GARRUS?

I got some fan mail today!

Renegade Shepard:

bigfatcarp93:
Oh, should I fucking "deal with it", you ass? Is this how you get your kicks, just ruining people's days online? Why don't you drop your whole unfunny schtick and get off the Escapist. This community's too good for pieces of shit like you.

No.

Fieldy409:
Shepard how do you feel about sheep?

That pun killed my hamster.

I hope you're happy.

Master Chief:

Renegade Shepard:

Oh god, it's you.

I am here, willing to assist. I thought I would mix things up.

You know who they're going to blame for all these video game characters popping up on The Escapist?

It's going to be me.

And they'd be right, because it would be my fault.

I thought I was being original, here.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 20 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked