Ask Commander Shepard!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 21 NEXT

Paragon Shepard:

Renegade Shepard:

I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions.

Ive had enough of your..your....oh whats the point...

..nothing we do matters in the end...

Shape up soldier.

We knew the risks when we signed up.

Why are you compelled to lie to me in this endeavor?

Renegade Shepard:

Shape up soldier.

your.....your right...we should be working together

so the plan..YOU lead run into the beam while I'll wait and..gaurd it...or somthing

Princess Trollestia:

Excuse me?

Paragon Shepard:

Renegade Shepard:

Shape up soldier.

your.....your right...we should be working together

so the plan..YOU lead run into the beam while I'll wait and..gaurd it...or somthing

How about we send someone else to do it, since Harbinger is going to fly off right after he massacres everyone.

We just need to hide under a rock or something and we'll be fine.

Renegade Shepard:

Princess Trollestia:

Excuse me?

Why are you compelled to run and hide in this endeavor of yours?

Renegade Shepard:

oh sure...never mind hiding in a secret facility on the other end of the galaxy didn't work for the prothians..a rock will do us just fine while anderson runs in and fixes evverything

your a big stupid jellyfish shepard

Paragon Shepard:

Renegade Shepard:

oh sure...never mind hiding in a secret facility on the other end of the galaxy didn't work for the prothians..a rock will do us just fine while anderson runs in and fixes evverything

your a big stupid jellyfish shepard

....and then we can just simply walk into the Citadel without taking a Reaper death beam to the entire body.

Princess Trollestia:

Renegade Shepard:

Princess Trollestia:

Excuse me?

I'm not compelled, and I have no fight or flight mode. When I fight, it ends with me or the other guy dying.

Sometimes you just need to know when to attack.

Renegade Shepard:
....and then we can just simply walk into the Citadel without taking a Reaper death beam to the entire body.

right....you do that

I think Ill stay in the normady with Joker...might be agood Idea in the long run

Renegade Shepard:

Princess Trollestia:

Renegade Shepard:

Excuse me?

I'm not compelled, and I have no fight or flight mode. When I fight, it ends with me or the other guy dying.

Princess Trollestia:

Princess Trollestia:

Renegade Shepard:

Excuse me?

Why are you compelled to lie to me in this endeavor?[/quote]

Because I want to see if I can get away with it.

Paragon Shepard:

Renegade Shepard:

right....you do that

I think Ill stay in the normady with Joker...might be agood Idea in the long run

I'll be down here fighting Reapers, like an actual Soldier then.

With Garrus and the rest of my squad.

Renegade Shepard:

I'll be down here fighting Reapers, like an actual Soldier then.

With Garrus and the rest of my squad.

and Ill be with Tali on the normandy....should you die she may need some comfort

hehehe

What do you think about Spiderman? Have you thought of joining The Avengers? Who did you sell the movierights to? How many journalists have you punched?

Have you considered a career in politics?

Whats your opinion on Synthetic Overlords taking over the world?

Do you regret never learning to dance?

What job would you have if you weren't Commander?

What do you think of your womanly Paragon other side?

And my favorite question, Why are you such an asshole, No offense intend I just wondered why you do those things?

oh wait! What do you think about your dancing!?

This is the greatest thread ever.

Vault101:
so....Assari...

do they have nipples?.....hey c'mon I bet im not the only one curious

I think you can look that up on line. . . Not that I would know. . . Time to delete my history.

Is Joker wearing a Cap or is it a freaky hairdo?

So...Renegade Shepard is fighting...and Paragon Shepard is taking the easy way out and watching? Seems like we have a role reversal here...

http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/704

Which of these would you actually do?

Well, as a representative of Cerberus, I can say quite comfortably that Renegade Shepard is the real Shepard. I don't know who this "Paragon Shepard" is, but she isn't to be trusted.

Hattingston:
So...Renegade Shepard is fighting...and Paragon Shepard is taking the easy way out and watching? Seems like we have a role reversal here...

I'm taking the dimplomatic aproach

Supertegwyn:
Well, as a representative of Cerberus, I can say quite comfortably that Renegade Shepard is the real Shepard. I don't know who this "Paragon Shepard" is, but she isn't to be trusted.

your underhanded tactics have never worked for you in the past..and they won't work for you now!

Madman123456:
Is Joker wearing a Cap or is it a freaky hairdo?

He's completly bald...just a little sensetive about it

StormShaun:
What job would you have if you weren't Commander?

I've always wanted to open my own comicbook store

What do you think of your womanly Paragon other side?

I find the fact you are adressing only "him" a little offensive, so I will ignore that..(in case your wondering he's an asshole)

oh wait! What do you think about your dancing!?

I don't understand why people keep bringing up my dancing, I thourght I danced perfectly fine

Shepard-Commander, why is that Geth-platform: Legion can dance better than you?

And if you were born into any other sentient species, which would it be?

What do you suppose would happen if you met Kirk-Captain of Star Trek fame?

Nikolaz72:
What do you think about Spiderman? Have you thought of joining The Avengers? Who did you sell the movierights to? How many journalists have you punched?

I find spiderman somwhat annoying, I much prefer indie comics, which means no...the avengers are too mainstream for me

only 3 times...4 if you count the time I caught Allers going through my private terminal

I dislike politicians as much as journalists

I am against it

Paragon Shepard:

Nikolaz72:

I find spiderman somwhat annoying, I much prefer indie comics, which means no...the avengers are too mainstream for me

only 3 times...4 if you count the time I caught Allers going through my private terminal

I dislike politicians as much as journalists

I am against it

Why are you against a race that is far superior to yours? It is logical that they should carry away the victory. All your struggles will bring you is a slower, more painful means to the same end. They are the harbringer to your destruction. Resistance is futile, you cannot win. Only delay the inevitable.

Christopher N:
Shepard-Commander, why is that Geth-platform: Legion can dance better than you?

hahaha....yes I admit my dancing may not be perfect *cough*atleastihaveasoul*cough* ahem excuse me

And if you were born into any other sentient species, which would it be?

to be honest I've always fancied being a drell

What do you suppose would happen if you met Captain Kirk of Star Trek fame?

I would invite him up to my quarters, he'd probably like to take a look at my awsome shower

Nikolaz72:

Why are you against a race that is far superior to yours? It is logical that they should carry away the victory. All your struggles will bring you is a slower, more painful means to the same end. They are the harbringer to your destruction.

I'm sorry...I would reply to your comment but all I'm seeing is "DERP! I'M INDOCTRINATED!"

its ok, it can happen to the best of us

Why did you kill the geth ? and listen to the glowly kid

Is it actually possible for a biotic to use their abilities to kill themselves? (Eg. Use a singularity on themselves) May sound morbid but i've always actually wandered about that.

Renegade Shepard:
ask me a question and I'll try to answer it if it's not a pointless waste of my time.

Vault101:
do you have a red headed twin sister? by any chance

Are you... an

Renegade Shepard:
Snip

Paragon Shepard:
Snip

This is so entertaining, I have never seen such a thing occur on here ever. I must now bookmark this thread and tell all my friends that this is why ME3 pays off overall, even to overlook the ending.

OT: I have a question for both Shepards (Paragon and Renegade) if you may.

Paragon Shepard: How come Wrex didn't take interest in you within all three games? You have such strong willpower, kick butt 24/7 and fought other Krogans barehanded along with an attitude of a Krogan at times so.. why didn't Wrex (or actually any Krogan) ever became an option to pair up with?

Renegade Shepard: ... Why are you renegade? What makes it better then paragon if you don't mind me asking? Playing all three games, I was a paragon Shepard and it really benefit my story in Mass Effect. Still, wish to know why you're renegade (not a bad thing but, just curious).

This whole thread looks like Tumblr has come by, spewed all over the place, then left.
(I have no questions though)

Shepard why do you only use a pistol in the cutscenes?

Caramel Frappe:

Paragon Shepard: How come Wrex didn't take interest in you within all three games? You have such strong willpower, kick butt 24/7 and fought other Krogans barehanded along with an attitude of a Krogan at times so.. why didn't Wrex (or actually any Krogan) ever became an option to pair up with?

).

That's somthing you'd have to ask him. Personally I think Wrex is a great guy..but I don't swing that way, I really couln't imagine being with a Krogan...uhh...eather way

in fact I find it odd people assume that I'm willing to pair with anyone or anything

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 21 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked