Ask Commander Shepard!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 21 NEXT

Okay whichever Shepards want to answer.... Favourite love song?

Captcha: Labour of Love. Oh god I think the Captcha is an AI!

Fieldy409:

that's a hard one..but I'll have to say...

EDI?..is that you?

Hey, Shepard!

So my home colony got slaughtered by reapers, and I was understandably pretty pissed about it, so I joined this one organization that said they were going to stop the reapers once and for all. It was a pretty sweet deal - they even gave me some free armour! You wouldn't think white, black and yellow would go together all that well, but it's really quite classy. Anyway, I heard from some of the other new recruits that you work with us on occasion, which is cool because I've always wanted to meet a hero like you.

Anyway, if you need any help and you see any Cerberus troops around while you're off doing your thing, give us a holler. I'd be honored to help you out in any way I can!

Other than that, good luck out there. I've got to go now; leaving for a mission in a few minutes. Apparently we're after some intel on reaper troops, but I hope we get to help evacuate the colony while we're there.

Cheering for you,

Private Fork

Saladfork:
snip

Private Fork

I would recomend against working for that organisation

they don't have health cover

Paragon Shepard:

Saladfork:
snip

Private Fork

I would recomend against working for that organisation

they don't have health cover

That's okay, I just about never get sick and they pay me well enough that I probably won't need it anyway.

Besides, we're doing good work. I talked to my CO on the way to my last mission about evacuating those colonists and he agreed with me. They're now on their way to a Cerberus-protected refugee zone called 'Sanctuary' on this middle-of-nowhere planet, Horizon, so hopefully they'll be safe for the time being.

Surprisingly, when we got there, the civilians seemed almost as afraid of us as they were the Reapers! I suppose it was just stress, but we had to get a little harsh with a few of them that pointed guns at us. Still, better injured than dead.

I'm currently doing some R&R back at base (sorry, I promised I wouldn't say where exactly that was), but I've heard a rumour that our next job is going to be evacuating Grissom acadamy before the reapers get there. I hope we do; those kids don't seem to have gotten much by way of help as of yet.

I heard you were going to try to establish an alliance between the Turians and Krogan. Good luck; I'm pretty certain you're gonna need it.

Private Fork

Saladfork:

Private Fork

uuuhhh...

tell you what, you should get in contact with a guy called Jacob Taylor..tell him I sent you, he could use some help

I just think it would be a really really REALLY good Idea to stop what your doing..

all of it

right now

just leave...and run. very fast

Paragon Shepard:

tell you what, you should get in contact with a guy called Jacob Taylor..tell him I sent you, he could use some help

Jacob may need help if another Shepard pops up and turns out to be one that dated him. Especially if it's a female Renegade Shepard.

Paragon Shepard:

Saladfork:

Private Fork

uuuhhh...

I just think it would be a really really REALLY good Idea to stop what your doing..

all of it

right now

just leave...and run. very fast

I asked around the base if anybody had heard of this Jacob guy and I got really conficting answers. Apparantly he used to work here but he got fired or quit or something. One person said it was because he was black, but then the guy who said that was as well and he's been working here for years, so I'm thinking that's not the case. In any case, nobody knew where he was or what his space email was so I don't know how to talk to the guy.

You, and a lot of other people I've met on the job, don't seem to have a very high opinion of Cerberus for some reason. I figure maybe it's because you've got the wrong idea about how we go about protecting humanity. I therefore decided that I was going to correct everyone by uploading a live feed of the next mission to Space Youtube... but my CO axed that idea. He figured it would be a security risk. I suppose I can't argue with that, so instead I'll just use the voice-to-text software in my helmet to update my Space Twitter live while on-the-job. You'll see for yourself that we're not the space nazis that everyone seems to make us out to be.

Heading out to Grissom acadamy soon - Those kids should be safe and sound in Sanctuary before the Reapers show up at all.

Private Fork

Saladfork:
snip

his space email is Jprize@supernova.com

now seriously, your working for a terrorist organisation

oh hell..I'm heading to Grissham myself, we can talk there

If I should happen across a reaper what should I do? I kind of need this advice quickly.

Fieldy409:
If I should happen across a reaper what should I do? I kind of need this advice quickly.

its unlikley you'll be targeted "directly" by the reaper, the best thing to do is run away (unless your part of a squad sent to take it down...in that case thats a horribly cowardly thing to do)

also remember: stop drop and roll

Paragon Shepard:

OctoH:
Paragon Shepard: Do you like pancakes? Because we should do brunch, and I know of a place that serves excellent pancakes.

I like panckaes, with bananas

How about macadamia nuts? Pancakes with macadamia nuts and bananas are pretty popular in Hawaii. At least, that's where I was introduced to them.

Renegade Shepard:

Sixcess:
What would you do if attacked in a flat open space where there were no chest high walls?

Impossible.

OctoH:
Renegade Shepard: Do you like blowing things ups? Because we should do brunch, and I know of a place that blows up in an excellent fashion.

Will Batarians be inside the building?

Seriously, screw those guys.

Well...what would you do in either case? Can we still do brunch with explosions?

OctoH:

How about macadamia nuts? Pancakes with macadamia nuts and bananas are pretty popular in Hawaii. At least, that's where I was introduced to them.

On Pancakes? I havnt heard of that

I like Varren skewers as well...

Which one do you prefer in terms of mobility or firepower: Mako or the Atlas?

Actually, now that I mentioned it, how the hell did you use that Atlas? Like, how did you know what button did what? You've never used an Atlas before, right?

Or have you...?

I'm sensing that you've had some contact with Cerberus afterall...

MrShowerHead:
Which one do you prefer in terms of mobility or firepower: Mako or the Atlas?

Actually, now that I mentioned it, how the hell did you use that Atlas? Like, how did you know what button did what? You've never used an Atlas before, right?

Or have you...?

I think they are a little too different to compare...

The Atlas is probably not suited for covering large expanses of Terrian, the Mako doesnt quite have the "combat" abilites, plus I havnt had much experence with the Atlas excpt for that one time...

I had no Idea how to use the thing, but its really not that hard to work out the controls (although I almost crushed Tali first time around)

I assure you I cut all ties with cerberus after the suicide mission

Fieldy409:

Renegade Shepard:

Paragon Shepard:

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

THIS IS STUPID.

Was that a renegade interrupt?

Yes.

Games need more table flipping chances.

Fieldy409:

Fieldy409:

Throw the cheese.

[quote="MrShowerHead" post="18.375141.14564994"]Which one do you prefer in terms of mobility or firepower: Mako or the Atlas?

Or have you...?

ATLAS.

DEAR LORD, ATLAS.

Also, stop breaking the quote system guys.

I don't want to drag Tali in and make her fix it and neither do you.

Think of the finely proportioned aliens, will you?

Fijiman:
*sets up lawn chair and popcorn machine* Don't mind me I'm mostly just here to watch. Although, for the purpose of discussion, what is your opinion of this song?(and this goes to both Sheps)

not bad, I could certainly listen to this while feeding my fish

it's not my favorite song ever though, that would be

yeah! take that reapers!

Renegade Shepard:
Also, stop breaking the quote system guys.

I don't want to drag Tali in and make her fix it and neither do you.

Think of the finely proportioned aliens, will you?

Remeber people

SPECTRE's snip their quotes

Cerberus solders don't

who's side are YOU on?

this is a public service anounment from Paragon Shepard, this is my favorite message on the citadel!

Korten12:
What is the meaning of life!?

...whatever you want it to be..

or ask the reapers, they seem to think they know everything

ChromaticWolfen:
Why did you never call back? :(

because you've been driting into "conrad verner" levels of crazyness and I don't need that kind of distraction right now

rhizhim:
does someone of you two approve of this?

was this by the same Director of "Blasto: the jellyfish stings"?

who sold the rights?

I want names

(and no, I don't aporve, I like ashley)

Why didn't you tell Starkid to go fuck himself?

Are you two split personalitys of a single shepard or two completely different sheperds?
If you are just one shepard how does that arrangement work?

What do you think of the switch between Overheating and Thermal clips?

MiracleOfSound:
Why didn't you tell Starkid to go fuck himself?

Bloodloss is a major contributing factor to lack of judgement.

And I'm pretty sure the game would get an AO rating if it had a kid fuck himself. In fact, it would probably be banned in most countries and colonies.

But trust me, if I could, I would have punched the kids face into space dust.

SEXTON HALE:
Are you two split personalitys of a single shepard or two completely different sheperds?
If you are just one shepard how does that arrangement work?

I dunno, apparently we're siblings, but she's me from another universe, but then the ugly guy walked in and I have no idea what's going on and goddamn it why does the ending to my series suck?

SecretNegative:
What do you think of the switch between Overheating and Thermal clips?

Overheating was a pain. I don't like my combat to be broken up because I need to sit under a desk sucking my own thumb for seven seconds because my gun overheated.

Renegade Shepard:

I agree with this. In one stroke bioware took all that we, The Reapers, were, and made it a joke. We will have our revenge.

I am Harbinger:

Renegade Shepard:

I agree with this. In one stroke bioware took all that we, The Reapers, were, and made it a joke. We will have our revenge.

Renegade Shepard:

I am Harbinger:

Renegade Shepard:

Your attempts at humor are beneath us, Shepard. Even Samuel L. Jackson cannot save you from the inveitable.

Hey, Shepard, how much ass have you tapped? Also, what is your favorite store on the Citadel?

Fijiman:

IamLEAM1983:
In the meantime, I'll go get some popcorn. This is sweet as Hell.

You can man the popcorn machine while I sleep for a while.

Sleep? What is this thing you speak of?

Yeah, I did the one thing I promised myself I'd never do again, after Diablo II, and spent most of the night working my Witch Doctor up to Level 17. It was fun when I was in my teens and could stay hyper for two days straight with very little sleep, now my body's all "NEED COFFEE NOW, BITCH, OR LET ME SLEEP UNTIL THE NEXT ICE AGE!"

Blarg.

Paragon Shepard:

ChromaticWolfen:
Why did you never call back? :(

because you've been driting into "conrad verner" levels of crazyness and I don't need that kind of distraction right now

Well actually I was asking RenShep but ok.

Private Fork: @Private Fork Uh... Could someone send a ship back to Grissom? Soon? Please?

Private Fork: @Private Fork Can't see much of the place from here, and can't move, but this place looks completely wrecked. I hope we didn't do that.

Private Fork: @Private Fork Just woke up again. Looks like everyone's gone. I'd leave too, but there's an Atlus ech on my legs. Ouch, by the way.

Private Fork: @Private Fork Excuse me, miss? I think we've had something of a misunderstandOHSHITOHSHIT JESUS CHRIST AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Private Fork: @Private Fork We've located one of the instructors, a really skinny woman with odd tattoos, but she's even more hostile than the kids! I'm gonna go talk to her myself.

Private Fork: @Private Fork Maybe we should go round up the instructors first? If we can reason with them, perhaps they can talk to the students for us.

Private Fork: @Private Fork The engineers aren't too bad, they're mostly either hiding behind ocked doors or kinetic barriers, but the biotics have actually injured a few of us.

Private Fork: @Private Fork Well, we got some of the students ready to board our ship, but most of them are still holding out on us.

Private Fork: @Private Fork Uh... No such luck, it seems. I hate having to hurt them, but it's still preferable to leaving them for the reapers.

Private Fork: @Private Fork These kids are getting pretty militant. I hope we can calm them down before the biotics fly off the handle on us.

Private Fork: @Private Fork Hmm. The kids here don't see to want to leave. Something about us being terrorists..? I don't remember doing any terrorism...

Private Fork: @Private Fork This place is pretty nice. I've mostly been on military spacecraft lately; really makes one appreciate civilian design sometimes.

Private Fork: @Private Fork Heading into Grissom now. My mates seem a little on edge, but considering how hostile the civilians we've seen so far have been, I guess I can't blame them.

Wait... Shepards... Where is Renegon and Paragade Shepards? The hybrids?

Seeing that there is a Star child, you can say that there is a Star mother. Do you believe that there is one and, if you do, would you try to romance it?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 21 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked