Journey through MS Paint

 Pages 1 2 NEXT
 

This is how it'll work.

This thread shall give commands, which I then shall draw very poorly through Paint, giving off the next action. Be silly, creative, whatever! Let's make this fun

image

Who are you? You really don't know. The room seems familiar, but your surroundings remain alien. The sun is shining through the window, and the door remains unlocked, a few papers scattered throughout the floor

You can see a hatrack with a coat, some documents on a desk next to a telephone, a locked chest and a safe. What do you suppose we do now?

Eat the clock!

Do it... You know you want to!

Miles000:
Eat the clock!

Do it... You know you want to!

image

You attempt to shove the clock down your mighty throat, but to no avail. A vent is revealed behind the clock though

Open the door and throw the clock out, while screaming.

Wenseph:
Open the door and throw the clock out, while screaming.

image

You hurdle the clock as quickly as your arms allow you to, bellowing out a shrill shriek that a banshee would be proud of, sending it flying through the hall. That thing could be dangerous you know.

Hey, the door was open

Close the door and lay down in fetal position. It's scary outside.

Ignore the open door and go stick your head in the waste basket.

Hey, there might be valuable clues in there....

or just trash

Wenseph:
Close the door and lay down in fetal position. It's scary outside.

image

Suddenly feeling horrified, you lay down, curling up in fetal position. You're scared out of your wits, not even knowing where you are. In your fear, you forget to close the door

Seems your clock didn't bash against the wall at least

Berithil:
Ignore the open door and go stick your head in the waste basket.

Hey, there might be valuable clues in there....

or just trash

image

You shove your face in the basket. There's some gum stuck to the side, and the rotten smell of something deteriorating, but other than morsels of food, you don't find much.

This was eventful.

Extricate your head from the waste basket and go over to examine the safe.

Grow some balls and walk outside.

Berithil:
Extricate your head from the waste basket and go over to examine the safe.

You don't even remember your own name, you decide to skip the safe, as it's probably locked with a combination anyway

MammothBlade:
Grow some balls and walk outside.

image

Grabbing a firm hold on your testicles to make sure they're still in place, you head out into the hallway

There are a couple doors to your left and right, and one straight in front of you. There is also an unconscious civilian in your path. His nametag says "Manager"

He seems fine, but the clock from earlier still stays to the side, refusing to be rid of.

Grab the clock and try to shove it down the managers throat...

YOU MUST BE RID OF THAT EVIL CLOCK!!

Run from the building and go pig out on a mcdonalds.

Berithil:
Grab the clock and try to shove it down the managers throat...

YOU MUST BE RID OF THAT EVIL CLOCK!!

image

MammothBlade:
Run from the building and go pig out on a mcdonalds.

While this sounds like a good idea, there are so many doors to choose from, how do we get out?

Find the closest window, then make an improvised hangglider with stuff and fly outside.

Wenseph:
Find the closest window, then make an improvised hangglider with stuff and fly outside.

image

There's no window in sight from the room that you're in; and when you tried to make a hangglider, you ended up stabbing yourself with some coat hangers accidentally. Those things are sharp you know.

There is a positive side though, you did find a hat.

Pull out the coathanger and look for a first aid kit.

Open the door on your left and walk in like you own the place.

MammothBlade:
Pull out the coathanger and look for a first aid kit.

image
You manage to pull the coat hangers out fine, but the cuts still remain.

You can't find a first aid kit, but you do notice the unconscious manager with a clock occupying his mouth is wearing two band aids. Clearly the next morally right thing to do is steal them from the man, and apply them to your own wounds.

Healthy.

Go through the door to the left (his left)

Wenseph:
Open the door on your left and walk in like you own the place.

image

You kick open the door in an incredibly boss fashion. Luckily it's unlocked, else you might have shattered your leg.

Inside rests a broom, and not much else of importance.

What do you do now?

Look behind the door and examine the broom.

mesure the woman against a duck, then BURN THE WITCH!

Assume the woman is a witch and that the broom can be used for flying, take the broom and look for a window.

MammothBlade:
Look behind the door and examine the broom.

There is a bucket behind the door. You have a choice. Equip Wizard Hat or bucket? (Other posts come afterwords)

Urgh76:

MammothBlade:
Look behind the door and examine the broom.

There is a bucket behind the door. You have a choice. Equip Wizard Hat or bucket? (Other posts come afterwords)

Equip Wizard Hat.

pull rabbit out of the hat

Evil Smurf:
mesure the woman against a duck, then BURN THE WITCH!

You have no duck, and you don't have any source of ignition or fuel.

Wenseph:
Assume the woman is a witch and that the broom can be used for flying, take the broom and look for a window.

image

You leave the witch to rot in her ropes, and head back into your starting room where you had seen a window earlier.

It can open, and the wind is blowing again. You have the broom in your hands, do you really want to fly out the window?

yes you do! travel 88 miles an hour to travel through time!

Evil Smurf:
pull rabbit out of the hat

image

Presto.

Evil Smurf:
yes you do! travel 88 miles an hour to travel through time!

You would attempt this, but you notice the broom lacks a flux capacitor.

Tough luck kid.

Pack a bag with neccessary supplies for your journey, then open the window and fly out using the broom.

Wenseph:
Pack a bag with neccessary supplies for your journey, then open the window and fly out using the broom.

You have the instincts of an eggplant, what will you pack for your journey? Heck what can you use to pack?

Fasten the chest to the broom and bring the bunny as well, then fly out the window. Hopefully the chest has something useful.

 Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked