Journey through MS Paint

 Pages PREV 1 2
 

I bet the chest has 100 rupees. Shame your name is not link

Wenseph:
Fasten the chest to the broom and bring the bunny as well, then fly out the window. Hopefully the chest has something useful.

image

Fastening the chest carefully to the broom, and shoving the bunny back into your hat, you leap out the window with the broom under you.

You can see the building was actually resting at the top of a very large cliff, the sea crashing below you.

Off in the distance, you can see a populated town.

You're flying, but you still have no idea who you are, or where and- ohmygodthisisactuallyworking.

Surely nothing can go wrong now.

fight crime! You can fly now, why not?

Fly to the town and drop the chest from the broom, so that it breaks open when it hits the ground.

Evil Smurf:
fight crime! You can fly now, why not?

Fighting crime is hard. You remember you don't like hard things

Wenseph:
Fly to the town and drop the chest from the broom, so that it breaks open when it hits the ground.

image

You detach the chest from the broom, allow it to fall, and.... yes! It worked!

You can't see the contents from here, but you may want to figure out how to land so you can get a closer look

Point the front of the broom towards the ground, land and check out the contents of the chest.

Wenseph:
Point the front of the broom towards the ground, land and check out the contents of the chest.

You point the broom towards the ground and-

image

...Well this went well.

The rabbit's escaping, you have a very very minor case of severe brain damage (Hey maybe we should've taken that bucket after all), and now your flying broom is snapped in half.

Whatever's in that chest had better be worth it.

open the chest to find a health potion. It may have a sword and in that case just break into a house and smash a pumkin or jar.

......

Why am I imagining I am playing OoT?

Evil Smurf:
open the chest to find a health potion. It may have a sword and in that case just break into a house and smash a pumkin or jar.

......

Why am I imagining I am playing OoT?

Managing to force your head out from the gravel that held it; you stumble your way over to where you saw the chest crash open earlier.

Inside you find....

image

Ooooooohhhh.......

Coooooooooool......

see all the boobies!

become a super villain

Evil Smurf:
see all the boobies!

Evil Smurf:
see all the boobies!

image Looks like that's as far as your glasses will show you.

But wait...

Evil Smurf:
become a super villain

image

You can do just about anything now....

Do a summersault flip while laughing evily.

Then put your hat back on. You look ridiculous without it.

Evil Smurf:
see all the boobies!

image

Oh god what have you done

gabmed:
Do a summersault flip while laughing evily.

Then put your hat back on. You look ridiculous without it.

Gracefully, you flip placing your Wizard hat back on top of your head image

This feels amazing. For some reason your confidence has skyrocketed through the roof

image

You feel like you're surging with absolute power, like you can do absolutely anything!

Go to the local market and attempt to sell the glasses, surely they'll fetch a fine price.

Dango:
Go to the local market and attempt to sell the glasses, surely they'll fetch a fine price.

You go to the store to sell the glasses, when...

image

Ehehehehehehhehehehehehehee.......

You realize 5 cents is great deal, but realize you have no money, so you exchange the bunny for copious amounts of foodstuffs, because screw the bunny, what has he done for you.

Dango:
You realize 5 cents is great deal, but realize you have no money, so you exchange the bunny for copious amounts of foodstuffs.

Your bunny ran out of your hat when you crashed.

Er...

Screw the 5 cents, run away with the groceries without paying.

Dango:
Er...

Screw the 5 cents, run away with the groceries without paying.

image

You rob the place, leaving with bags of groceries in both of your hands as you make your daring escape.

Things are going well now, but soon the cops might be over your trail, what do you do?

level up and put points into stealth. Then you you can pick pockets and steal stuff without worry.

Take refuge from the inevitable police search by jumping down the nearest man-hole to begin your new life as a Sewer Wizard.

...with groceries.

Z of the Na'vi:
Take refuge from the inevitable police search by jumping down the nearest man-hole to begin your new life as a Sewer Wizard.

...with groceries.

maybe you will meet the ninja turtles?

Z of the Na'vi:
Take refuge from the inevitable police search by jumping down the nearest man-hole to begin your new life as a Sewer Wizard.

...with groceries.

Evil Smurf:

maybe you will meet the ninja turtles?

image

You jump down the manhole and into the sewers where you plan to wait out the cops' searching.

There is a large valve labeled "Emergency", and you think you see Master Splinter running off in some direction

What do?

start party rocking!

this thread is dead :(

Evil Smurf:
this thread is dead :(

Not yet. I've just been procrasting MUCH MORE than what is healthy for this thread.

Urgh76:

Evil Smurf:
this thread is dead :(

Not yet. I've just been procrasting MUCH MORE than what is healthy for this thread.

Fair enough. I find time gets sucked out of me on this website

These people are crazy, the only option is to run after Master Splinter catch it and eat him alive.

Kaleion:
These people are crazy, the only option is to run after Master Splinter catch it and eat him alive.

enjoy the plague son

TopazFusion:
Turn the valve?

Evil Smurf:
this thread is dead :(

It's really been a long time.

Do you guys think I should make a new thread for this, referring back to this one as catch up? Was this enjoyable?

You could make a new one. With the events of this spoilered.

 Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked