That awkward moment...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

That awkward moment when you think someone is following you so you turn around and there is nothing there.

That awkward moment when you drop a music reference and no one but me gets it @NocturnalAxe18

That awkward moment when someone tells a joke that has everyone in the room laughing but you...

That awkward moment when you are not sure who is being laughed at

That awkward moment when you have to explain a joke to someone and the joke becomes crap...

That awkward moment that happens when you've been joking about something bad happening to someone/something and then it actually happens.

That awkward moment when you want to prove that you're good at something, only to end up showing that you suck.

That awkward moment when people suddenly realize you're there, and ask where you came from, despite being there the whole time. >.<"

That awkward moment when you realize that you're solitaire skill coincides with the amount of time you spend alone...
Best time 54 seconds with a score of 13,095... T.T

That awkward moment when you realize that you'd be around the same if you played Solitaire.

That awkward moment when your cat receives more attention from girls than you do.

That awkward moment where you realize that your friends are junkies and you're not.

That awkward moment when you open up your new gaming HD PVR Gaming Edition only to find out that the factory screwed up and boxed a 1225 model in a 1445 box.
I'm honestly just laughing right now. Didn't get the job, and the factory screwed up on my PVR.

That awkward moment when you thank someone for complimenting you only to discover they actually weren't talking to you.

That awkward moment when "peanuts" sounds like something else...

That awkward moment where you realize the online female personality that you've been hitting on is really a guy.

That awkward moment when you tell someone they're hot, only to find out they're a biker with long hair.

The awkward moment when you have to explain that you're not the gender someone thought you were.

That awkward moment where you thought that you could trust someone and they lied to you... about their gender.

That awkward moment when a thread turns into talks about gender. XD

That awkward moment where you get angry at someone for ruining a perfectly good and creepy theme. *GLARE*

That awkward moment when you hit 30,000 posts showing that I have way too much free time instead of getting a girlfriend and hanging out with friends.
I love you all still.

I know that boyfriends and girlfriends aren't worth the trouble, and are nowhere near as great as people think.
THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU REALIZED YOU POSTED IN THE WRONG THREAD.

That awkward moment where you sent a PM to the wrong person.

That awkward moment when your friends drop the skype call mid DOTA game.

That awkward moment when someone sends you a sexual based text, but they accidentally sent it to the wrong number.
Getting woken up at 3:30 in the morning to read a text about sex. Not fun.

That awkward moment when someone asks "you know?" and you say yes, even though you don't know.

that awkward moment when you don't care

That awkward moment when you don't remember someone's name.

That awkward moment where you act like you remember someone... even though you don't.

That awkward moment when you're caught eating the forbidden candy.

That awkward moment where that forbidden candy is actually your pillow... and you wake up.

That awkward moment when you fall asleep in a car, then say embarrassing things in your sleep only to wake up to the laughs of the people around you who don't want to tell you what you said.
And no, this has never happened to me.

That awkward moment where you've been caught in an obvious lie... O.O

That awkward moment when you say something unrelated to the conversation by accident.
That hasn't happened to me before, but something similar has. I've repeatedly made jokes which people thought were dirty because I don't know much about sex...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked