That awkward moment...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

That awkward moment where you realize that girl you're dating is roommates with an ex.

That awkward moment when your new friend asks you if you best friend can date your ex on their behalf.
Now THIS did happen to me.

That awkward moment where your ex and you bump into each other while on dates.

That awkward moment when you wake up with a gasp and everyone turns to look at you.

That awkward moment that you snore in class and everyone laughs.

That awkward moment when you hit "Post" and the server crashes...
Which, incidentally, just happened.

That awkward moment when you hit "Post" and the server crashes...

That awkward moment when you realize that you just double posted.
This has yet to happen to me, but I've seen it happen several times. Hell, I think I saw someone do a quad/quintuple post once before.

Yeah, the server melted down while I was posting a few days ago and I got a quintuple post out of it. Quoted somebody too, so they got five quote notifications in the space of about half a minute.

That awkward moment when somebody waves and you wave back, but they weren't waving at you.

That awkward moment when your friends forget to invite you somewhere and later ask why didn't you go.

That awkward moment when you fart and sneeze at the same time!

That awkward moment when you run into someone.

That awkward moment when you eat something and realize it is out of date...

That awkward moment where you yell to a stranger because you thought it was someone you knew.

That awkward moment when you accidentally take someone else's bag because they look like your own.

That awkward moment where you grab someone by the shoulder and it turned out not to be the person you thought it was.

That awkward moment when you have more money than your parents.

That awkward moment when you have to help your parents spell simple words.

That awkward moment when you fall into the chest of..... A DUDE!

That awkward moment when airport security pulls out lotion from your carry on and you get interrogated for an hour.
Actually happened to a friend of mine.

The awkward moment when you walk in late to class and everyone turns to look at you.

That awkward moment when you walk into the bathroom and someone is already using it.

That awkward moment when someone walks in on you while you're in the shower.

That awkward moment when you think you've completed your 100% LP, only to realize that you forgot something.

That awkward moment when you're in the airport and you have a metal plate in your hip.
(Happened to a friend)

That awkward moment when you are tired and fight the sleepiness and then complain about getting up late.

That awkward moment when your given a game that is said to work, only for it to not work at all.

That awkward moment you have just before having an epileptic seizure.

That awkward moment when you stand up too fast and you go blind for a few seconds...

That awkward moment when you realize that you've spent more time playing games than you have spent time outside.

That awkward moment when you walk into a room and forgot why they went there and leave.

That awkward moment when you lock the car door, only to realize you left the keys in the ignition.

That awkward moment when you have a lot of stuff to do and you don't know where to start so you do nothing.

That awkward moment when you forget to bring your homework to class after you spent a lot of time.

That awkward moment when you wake up after falling asleep in a car, only to find that you drooled all over yourself and everyone noticed.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked