Shocking Plot Twist!

The rules of this game are simple. Each poster writes a story. It could be one sentence or a gigantic wall of text, it doesn't matter. What does matter is that you must not finish the story. Each poster must finish the story with a shocking plot twist and then begin their own.

I'll start:

So, I was proofreading my One Direction-Aqua Man crossover fanfiction when soddenly I heard a loud knocking at my door. after walking over the see who it is, I was greeted by Gandalf the Grey and a large, unexpected party of dwarves. The group told me that I must journey to the Lonely Mountain and slay the dragon Smaug in order to reclaim wealth and jewels unimaginable. However...

...both of your legs fall off and Gandalf starts beating you with them.

So I was taking a leisurely stroll through the park, when an orc popped out of a nearby tree. He stumbled towards me when...

... He kissed me!

One day, I was making some pancakes...

...but the pancake is a lie!

So ur with ur honey and ur making out when phone rings. Man says 'what u doin with my daugter' and she says dad is dead three years...

... But then who was phone?

So I wake up one day and look down at my feet...

... and realized that they were replaced by robotic dinosaur feet!

I was flying through Metropolis one day, thinking about how great it is to completely rip off Superman, when ...

Goku suddenly showed up!

Just when we were about to fight...

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked