The List of People Going to Hell

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Well lets see here...

Liberals: Not officially aligned with Democrats but I am left leaning
Evolutionist: Yep

I like how they differentiate between a sub-group of a group they already listed.

All Democrats (also like how they call it Demoncrats) are liberals
All Lesbians are Homosexuals

im going to hell cause Im an evolutionist, atheist, rock n roller, drunk (at times)and adulter (cause masturbation is a form of adultery for some reason.....)

but really if that sign was true *snicker* only the crazies and those in a vegetative state would be able to go to heaven.

Easton Dark:
Well shit. I'm going to hell 5 times over.

Evolutionist, Abortionist (what the fuck, those aren't words), liberal, fornicator, and atheist.

I also just noticed it says DEMONCRATS.

Really though, rich people? Having more green stuff than someone else = hell?

And what the shit is a mason? That shadowy group of powerful americans? WHAT?!

Most people mean FreeMasons when they talk about Masonry. And to me it seems stupid because they pretty much follow the core principles of Christianity better than... well, most Christians.

"Despite the organisation's great diversity, Freemasonry's central preoccupations remain charitable work within a local or wider community, moral uprightness (in most cases requiring a belief in a supreme being) as well as the development and maintenance of fraternal friendship"

-Wikipedia (FreeMasonry)

As for myself? Going to hell in about... seven? different ways according to the sign. Good thing Hell doesn't exist then, or I'd be in trouble.

Also, Fornicator? REALLY? Rich People?

So, those who allow the continuation of our race and those who have worked hard and seen the rewards just aren't good people? Wow. That's pretty impressive.

NinjaDeathSlap:

Sylveria:
I seem to remember a lot of drinking in the Bible, I have a hard time thinking that even Jesus himself didn't get a little tipsy on occasion. Guess he's in hell to.

Jesus was the one who turned water into wine. If he wasn't already, well, Jesus and all, they should have made him the patron saint of piss-heads.

Not to mention he was also a Jew and Liberal. Looks like Jesus is definitely burning in hellfire.

I'm somewhat bothered by the fact that I'm more annoyed with their terrible grammar and spelling then I am with their message.
That's kind of depressing when you think about it.

OT: Rock'n'Roller? I think that applies to me? Someone needs to tell them to update their bigotry a few decades.

Evolutionist, which I too am a little confused by. The context makes it sound like there are temples and a faith system to support it. (Praise be Charles! In Mendel's name we pray!)

Abortionist? As in I'm pro-choice.

Liberal. Seriously how did sociopolitical perspectives get mixed up in religion in the first place?
||Note: Completely rhetorical question!||

Atheist, though I'd be very unlikely to describe myself as one.

Also I really want 'Demoncrat' to be a thing. I would go for that.

CaptainMarvelous:

Elementary - Dear Watson:

CaptainMarvelous:
Why Catholics? I don't get that one, I can sort of see why they claim the rest (through the veneer of crazy) but Catholicism is just a different form of Christianity?

So is 7th Day Adventism, Mormon, Jehovah's Witnesses and most Masonic peoples...

Valid point, Elementary, very valid point. I suppose it's my personal bias of always hearing it being Catholics/Protestants over here in the UK.

Haha! True... If I hadn't worked for the Yanks for 6 months and been collared talking to Jehovah's Witnesses for ages one day when I was too shy to tell them to piss-off, I would still have that bias too! :P I don't blame you!

I'm a drunk, liberal metalhead, an evolutionary atheist, a fornicator when I get the opportunity and an occasional pothead.
Well at least I won't get cold in the afterlife.

Not that there is an afterlife.

When will these people realise that threatening an atheist with hell is about as likely to be effective as threatening a blind person with scary pictures?

Wow. I'm "Democrat", evolutionist, Mormon, and "rock and roller", so I guess I'm really doomed to hellfire and whatnot. I think those Westboro folks need a good editor as many of those categories are redundant. Liberal/Democrat are frequently interchangeable in the US, which is where this photo is from, I assume. Also, lesbians are homosexual by definition.

Just thought of a brilliant way for keeping the Jehovah's Witnesses away. Get a knife covered in blood, do not clean it. When needed, come to the door with the bloodstained knife saying "Yeah, I can talk, but could you please be fast, I have a gate to be opened through a virgin"

Homosexuals are lesbians?

Eh, hypocrites. The rich fund the churches in U.S.

Shit, wouldn't it have been easier if they'd just said "everyone."

Liberal
Athiest
Democrat(not registered but they would call me one)
'Evolutionist' i also believe in bacteria & gravity.
Abortionist
i like to rock out on occasion
Gay people are ok by me
I support drug legalisation

But hey, im just glad these jackoffs recognize the difference between atheist and satanist. Also satanists don't exist right? I thought that was just what christians called people they disagreed with on a theological level. *checks Wikipedia* Yeah... So it exists but i think i will just pass this off as a joke. Now, i keep saying i will go do the research but weren't the Catholics the first organized christians?

atheist
pothead
evolutionist

pretty much half the list. my rap sheet is hella long.

I'm pretty sure that is a picture from a church called "westborro" or something like that. I remember seeing it during a documentary.

If you want to be technical about it, there is no fire in Hell, no pain, no suffering and no demons.

Let's break it down to explain why:

From God comes everything

God is love

Hell was made by God

Hell is love

Lucifer (Satan, The Devil, The Fallen One, etc.) wanted to get away from God

God loves Lucifer

God sent Lucifer to Hell

Hell is a place away from God

Christians want to be with God

Christians dislike Hell

Atheists and Anti-theists don't believe in God or want to be away from God

God loves Atheists and Anti-theists

God doesn't want Atheists and Anti-theists to suffer

God sends Atheists and Anti-theists to Hell

Atheists and Anti-theists enjoy Hell--being away from God

so the really rich are going to hell

well i guess bill gates is gonna be satan's bitch
even though he donates billions of dollars to various charitys.

Homosexual Evolutionist Rock & Rolling Liberal Catholic (non Practicing, but still doomed)

So I'm going to hell, but then again my definition of hell is an eternity spent with closed minded, arrogant, presumptuous, bigoted assholes....so i guess i'm going to heaven with them....

as punishment......O.O

direkiller:

Sylveria:
I seem to remember a lot of drinking in the Bible, I have a hard time thinking that even Jesus himself didn't get a little tipsy on occasion. Guess he's in hell to.

Well Lot did get drunk and rape his daughters(who earlier in the book he gave to a rape mob to save angels) and he was the only person saved from Sodom(so god deemed him good).
Dose that count?

As for me:
Atheist
Critical thinker(I refuse to use that E word they have on there)
and I do infact want to rock and roll all night and party every day

and unless this is a Mormon group I think they forgot them but they have shriners on there(a much more obscure group so idk how crazy people think)

Reverse your story of Lot. The daughters got him drunk and raped him

I just noticed that Republicans aren't on that list. Maybe they are covered under prosperity preachers?

Anyway, democrat, atheist, evolutionist, liberal.

[EDIT]Picture didn't load for me first time.

Rock and Roller.
Atheist.
Abortionist.
Evolutionist.
Welsh.

Also, I hope that sign is some sort of joke. Because people with THAT much bigotry should be put through every single thing that the people on that list had to go through. No matter how bad it was, they should see what their fucking idiotic bigotry brings to other races.

"Evolutionist"
"Abortionist"
Liberal (I think that's what I'd be defined as)
Atheist

As I'm not American, does that mean I'm in the clear?

I decided to try and work out how many people are going to hell, before realising I can't just add up all Democrats, Liberals, Homosexuals etc as there would be overlap between the groups.

I did manage to do it for the religions, as I don't think they let you be in more than one religion at a time.

Religion% of U.S
Catholic23.9
Mormon1.7
Jehovah's Witness0.7
Unaffiliated16.1
Jewish1.7
Buddhist07
Muslim0.6
Hindu0.4
Total45.8
Source:2008

So almost half of America is going to hell.

Scrustle:

-"Evolutionist" I fucking hate that word. Evolution isn't a world view. It's a scientific fact. You don't call people "gravityists", do you?

Well hang on now gravity is just a theory.

OT: -Catholic
-Evolutionist
-Liberal

Also what order is that? At first I thought it switched into religions but then evolutionist was mixed in with the religions.

BNguyen:

direkiller:

Sylveria:

Well Lot did get drunk and rape his daughters(who earlier in the book he gave to a rape mob to save angels) and he was the only person saved from Sodom(so god deemed him good).
Dose that count?

As for me:
Atheist
Critical thinker(I refuse to use that E word they have on there)
and I do infact want to rock and roll all night and party every day

and unless this is a Mormon group I think they forgot them but they have shriners on there(a much more obscure group so idk how crazy people think)

Reverse your story of Lot. The daughters got him drunk and raped him

The bible is very anti woman so it's always there fault.
He was the adult. Therefore he raped his kids.
And it's still a sick and twisted story of a man that was "saved"

If all of those people are going to hell then heaven must be really boring. Imagine spending the rest of eternity with people who don't do anything fun, ever.

Although, apparently adulterers don't qualify for punishment.

I never even cottoned on to the separate lesbians and homosexuals thing... or the liberals and democrats (or demoncrats, I guess). Maybe they needed a bigger list and couldn't think of any more things that'd earn you an eternity in hell?

EeveeElectro:

At you least you bisexual people are saved! ;)

Yay! Afraid I get Hellfire for being a Fornicator, Liberal, Evolutionist though.

Jaeke:

Scrustle:
-Rock & Roller (although that's probably an understatement for me)
-"Evolutionist" I fucking hate that word. Evolution isn't a world view. It's a scientific fact. You don't call people "gravityists", do you?
-Abortionist. Again, not really a correct term.
-Fornicator. If people weren't fornicators the human species wouldn't exist. It's not a bad things.
-Atheist

Please, please believe when I say I'm not trying to start something... because I'm not, but the term "evolutionist" while awkward isn't without some merit. You're right, people aren't called gravityists, but some people find it hard to believe that a monkey one day woke up and said "Oh hey, I have a soul and self-consciousness!"

Not saying I agree or disagree. I'm just saying it's not wrong.

But that isnt what evolution is so... I dont see your point.

Funny picture, here is my list:

Yeah, there is no list, cause there is no hell. Thank you, goodnight. :P

Navvan:
Well lets see here...

Liberals: Not officially aligned with Democrats but I am left leaning
Evolutionist: Yep

I like how they differentiate between a sub-group of a group they already listed.

All Democrats (also like how they call it Demoncrats) are liberals
All Lesbians are Homosexuals

All Democrats arent Liberals... most of them arent in fact. You should visit Europe sometime, enjoy actual Liberalism. It is thuroughly enjoyable. There are a group called the Blue Dogs who are Democrats who vote with the Republicans pretty consistantly, as well as other Conservative Democrats.

Wow hell seems like a fun place to me....

Put me down for drunk, rock & roller & fornicator, yeah that'll do.

Erm, well I always figured if "Hell" existed that is where I would end up... though I would argue my case first, not going without a fight.

But for the things listed:

Liberal, Atheist, "Evolutionist", "Abortionist"(Does that mean anyone who supports choice or someone who actively performs the procedure?), "Rock n Roller"... Prefer metalhead but whatever and avid supporter of the gay community so I wouldnt let them be damned alone.

And masons? So people who craft works in stone are going to hell? Jeez, rough deal. Wonder why that is... maybe masonry is like the arch-enemy of carpentry?

In case of an afterlife, I'm really glad I'm not going to the same place as these fundamentalist retards... And Abortionist sounds cool.

O my days I'm going in hell in a biiiig way

Pothead (casually)
Rock n roller
Homosexual (well bi but I'm sure "god" frowns upon that)
And I don't belive in god soooooo Satanist or athiest covers that lol

I'm soooo going to burn hahaha

Dangit2019:

I'm going to hell for being a:
Rock n' Roller
Evolutionist

Post your results as such, and have fun!

Hah I am apparently going downstairs on the counts of:

Rock & Roller (I guess?)
"Evolutionist" (This isn't even a word but I get what they mean.)
"Abortionist" (As in I think abortions are a womans choice and only her choice no questions asked.)
Liberal
Fornicater (As in people who have sex? they might have to have their parents teach them about the birds and the bees)
Atheist
Apparently only being homosexual or lesbian gets you into hell so me being bi is ok I guess :p

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked