"In the grim dark future..." Game

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Rules:

1.) No trolling/spamming, etc

2.) Every entry must start with: "In the grim dark future..."

3.) Every entry must be different, unique and amusing.

I'll start us off:

In the grim dark future, cats have taken over the world in revenge for the LolCat memes.

Have fun.

In the grim dark future men will be hunted as sport by spiteful pillows.

In the grim dark future, Mad Max was not a movie, it is reality.

In the grim dark future Uwe Boll will make good, if not oscar worthy movies

In the grim dark future, fast food is the only food there is.

in a grim dark future, Batman in real

In the grim dark future, i gouged out evil smurf's eyes and skull fucked him. THEN i brought him home to meet my non-existent sister. AND ate his last jelly donut.

In the grim dark future, toilets are portals to the demon world and demons are running rampant across the earth, looking for toilet paper...

Paya Chin:
In the grim dark future, i gouged out evil smurf's eyes and skull fucked him. THEN i brought him home to meet my non-existent sister. AND ate his last jelly donut.

That's grim.

in a grim future, HL3 is released and bombs because it is the worst game on the planet

Evil Smurf:

in a grim future

^ Not following the rules, please put 'In the grim dark future' as the OP instruct you to, -1 life.

In the grim dark future, Evil Smurf is ripped apart by angry hamsters for being a deviant needing to be purged.

In the grim dark future, Twilight is now a hit with all people of all ages...

In the grim dark future, Justin Bieber is the overlord of music.

in the grim dark future... Blizzard buys out EA and turns Madden Football into a pay-per-play MMORPG.

In the grim dark future, bronies rule the world

in the grim dark futuro, proles who don't have a net worth of at least 1 BILLION YEN, are only allowed to vote for a bob barr clone as WORLD PRESIDENT FOR LIFE; OR a white somalian pirate with a electrified battleaxe.

In the grim dark future, bacon is illegal...

In the grim dark future, robot shitler eats little girls for breakfast, boys for lunch, and grown men for tea.

In the grim dark future, Fifty Shades of Grey is required reading at every school.

In the grim dark future, TV stations show sitcoms and reality TV 24-7.

In the grim dark future, the only show that is broadcast 24/7 is Jersey Shore, all other programming is banned and you are required by law to watch it...

In the grim dark future, bright colours are banned.

In the grim dark future, playing games is a punishable offense with a fine of $1000.

In the grim dark future, all chocolate is poisonous to people...

In the grim dark future, EA's Origin will destroy Steam and force everyone to repurchase the games they had for double the price.

In the grim, dark future... There will be a sequel to E.T.

In the grim dark future, music is illegal and the only thing to listen to is rocks banging off oil drums...

In the grim dark future, back to the future is rebooted and spliced with battle royale... directed by uwe boll's anthromorphic dog and only released in spanish with SUBTITLES!!!

In the grim dark future the spanish inquisition will be expected through the use of chips planted on them secretly, and a tracking device.

In the grim dark future, the feminazis take over the world and force men to only wear mankinis.

in the grim dark future, feminists are labelled a suicide cult by an utopian bi-genital civilization... that eats babies.

In the grim dark future, 404 humanity not found...

In the grim dark future, everything is doubleplusgood.

1984 reference

In the grim dark future, A war between Spiders and Crabs has ravaged the earth...

In the grim dark future, mushroom clouds fill the sky.

Terratina.:
In the grim dark future, Fifty Shades of Grey is required reading at every school.

Heresy! *BLAM!*

On track now:

In the grim dark future, My Little Pony shall rule the world.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked