"In the grim dark future..." Game

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

In the grim dark future, online shopping sites have closed down but in turn the return of the highstreet shops and their overprices products.

In the grim dark future, Kross rules over us all.

In the grim dark future, all the sites hamsters die!

In the grim dark future, there are no pills in L4D2.

Wow, this game is alive again!

OT: In the grim dark future, I fail to finish writing my report for college.

In the grim dark future, I get lazy and fail my year long course.

In the grim dark future, we find out that we are actually NPCs.

In the grim dark future, we will all be massacred by the Chosen.

In the grim dark future medicine will taunt us with hope by coming up with a cure for early morning stares.

In the grim darkness of the future, I will attend University having had literally no sleep.

In the grim dark future, I will be the king of the world!

In the grim dark future, this game is gone!

In the grim dark future Bronies will be fully accepted by society but My Little Pony will cease to exist.

In the grim dark future, all form of sweets are gone!

In the grim dark future, only I will remain!

In the grim dark future, I never return to this thread!

In the grim dark future, Warhammer 40,000 is expensive.

In the grim dark future, forum games cease to exist.

In the grim dark future, old classic games will be remade as generic cover-based FPSs.. D:

In the grim dark future, fire comes out of the monkey's head.

In the grim dark future, it won't matter if you're the youngest, oldest, or the unlucky person about to take their turn. ALL will lose their keys and be banished to THE BLAGOLE..

In the grim dark future, people will constantly use the word BLAGOLE without explaining it.

kailus13:
In the grim dark future, people will constantly use the word BLAGOLE without explaining it.

In the grim dark future, all people will be made to play Atmostfear/Nightmare on a nightly basis. The game features the Gatekeeper and every time he popped up on screen and demanded to "play a game" with one of the players, that player had to answer; see my title. If you were good, you were rewarded. If you failed, you were punished. Usually with a trip to the Black Hole, or as the Gatekeeper pronounced it: the BLAGOLE. Good example on Spoony's review, around the 7-minute mark. Check into the video a few seconds earlier, if you want to hear him skronking at you.

In the grim dark future, there are no board games.

In the grim dark future, hip-hop will be dominated by rappers.

In the grim dark future, all songs are sung by Justin Bieber.

In a grim dark future, the French NEVER surrendered, killing any possibility of a 'France Surrenders' joke.

In the grim dark future, Doctor Who is banned.

In the grim dark future, someone gave Ahri powers. She used them to destroy the universe.

In the grim dark future, every single managers out there are awful to work for!

In the grim dark future, every customer has coupons. None of the coupons scan.

In the grim dark future, everyone works in customer service.

In the grim dark future, vegans rule the world

In the less enthusiastically received than forcasted approaching time phase of inadequate lighting levels as laid out in approved company guildlines and applicable Health & Safety regulations, laws and legislation, all resources will communicate in management speak.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked