Google Your name + The Hedgehog = pic?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

This thread is only for fun, so don't be so serious about this. If you feel offended or disturbed, please let me know so I can ask the mods close this Thread immediately.

This is an experiment I done back then in Gametrailers Forums once:

If you write your name and "the hedgehog" or "Sonic" together on Google, it is 100% sure will get someone with this name...

[Post the pics you found please].

I tried:

You?

Yeah, that's the first one that showed up.

And I thought I'd share this one, just because.

This sounds like fun, here is Chloe the Hedgehog:

It was on the first page, there were quite a few results. That one was the best quality.

Am I right to assume 'Krystal' is an actual character in the Sonic-verse?

*sigh* Sometimes it's nice to have the short name "Vlad". This is not such an occasion:

Lucem712:

No, I think you confused with the Krystal from the Star Fox series:

It is very clear this specific Krystal is a fanmade character.

SweetShark:

Lucem712:

I is is very clear this specific Krystal is a fanmade character.

Ooh, yes, yes, you're right! I just saw a few similar images, so I assumed she was one of the lesser known ones. (At least to the non-hardcore fans)

Oh god, so much bad fan art! I guess I'm lucky since when I search my name I came up with this:

Seems to be an already existing character, although I've never seen him before.

SweetShark:

It is very clear this specific Krystal is a fanmade character.

Well, I guess I know one character who will never end up on one of those "Female characters in games that aren't sexualized" threads.

OT: I want to go with the two most non-offensive ones that I found.

I was going to try this, and I did.

The soul crushing depression that washed over me upon seeing the web results, and the imagery..has made me rethink my entire life...and how I don't want my name anymore..

http://travisthehedgehog.wikia.com/wiki/Travis_The_Hedgehog_Wiki

His very own wikia. ...HE HAS HIS OWN FREAKING WIKIA. WHY?! .....*sobs*

Here's Josh The Hedgehog *shudders*

If it keeps messing up then sorry about that but I can't help it :P

Catriona the Hedgehog.
Okay.

Well, here we go google, don't scar me now!

That was surprisingly not bad and rather tame, google you have not broken me yet! :D

This still makes me want to cry ;_;

oplinger:
I was going to try this, and I did.

The soul crushing depression that washed over me upon seeing the web results, and the imagery..has made me rethink my entire life...and how I don't want my name anymore..

http://travisthehedgehog.wikia.com/wiki/Travis_The_Hedgehog_Wiki

His very own wikia. ...HE HAS HIS OWN FREAKING WIKIA. WHY?! .....*sobs*

Did you actually read through that Wiki page too? It's pretty horrible. It makes the writer in me weep.

Holy crap, there actually ARE results for "Shaylyn the Hedgehog"! I feel so INCLUDED on the internet right now, this never happens.

I have like a million pictures people drew of me as a Mario character from back in my Mario website days, haha.

Zac the hedge hog. This looks like it is from sonic. It was spelled wrong though.

Not bad, looks like shadow.

You guys got nothing - I got my own video! D:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

That was surprisingly not bad and rather tame, google you have not broken me yet! :D

I must say it is a very good artwork. Good job for the artist!!!

There's a lot of Jesse the Hedgehogs. And it seemed to be about a 50/50 split on male/female.

SweetShark:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

I was surprised too.

The pic came off of a deviant art page, not that that means anything, but it is really good.

I am so glad I didn't get something Sonic related

Everything vent better than expected.

On one hand, I'm surprised to see that "Tylar the Hedgehog" actually works and I don't have to resort to using "Tyler the Hedgehog" to find anything.

Fiz_The_Toaster:

SweetShark:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

I was surprised too.

The pic came off of a deviant art page, not that that means anything, but it is really good.

Just found the artist!

http://icha-icha.deviantart.com/

She is good for my taste.

Mine is actually kind of badass.....I don't even like Sonic lol

Other one not so badass but not terrible either.

SweetShark:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

SweetShark:

I was surprised too.

Just found the artist!

http://icha-icha.deviantart.com/

She is good for my taste.

I was poking around her art for a bit and some of it is really good, and some of it scared me.

Furry people! D:

Huh... Apparently there's already a Sonic character called Geoffrey. Specifically Geoffrey St. John.

He's Australian, assuming you can't tell from his use of both the words "G'day" and "Blokes" in his first sentence.

Make it stop...please, make it stop...

Binnsyboy:

Hey, snap.
Kind of looks how I imagine I'd be drawn in Hedgehog form. Creepy.

Well I decided to join in and this is what I found

heh i'm actually impressed with these pictures, well done to these people who made their own "sonic" characters.

just a fair warning so some of our "pay per usage" users don't rage about it.

Andrewtheeviscerator:
Well I decided to join in and this is what I found

That is... the worst YouTube video I have ever seen. I thought mine was bad... but... oh man oh god.

Scrustle:
Oh god, so much bad fan art! I guess I'm lucky since when I search my name I came up with this:

Seems to be an already existing character, although I've never seen him before.

It's Russell the hedgehog from Once Upon a Forest, a 90s kid movie that was...alright at best with a pretty heavy-handed "man is EVIL and destroys the trees" type message.

As for posting a pic, I would, but since the images are fanart, I don't feel right doing so since I don't know the artist and don't have permission. Besides that, when I did so, the best image that popped up is a red hedgehog woman flipping the bird.

Google "Hugh Sonic" and found out that I share the name (first and last) a scientist that works with communication technology.

Google "Hugh the hedgehog" and nothing came up. Looked deviantart and still nothing, just a lot of *gulp* misspelling of the the word "huge." EEeeeewwwww....

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked