Google Your name + The Hedgehog = pic?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Yeah I have an Asian name :p.

Uh...

and for the record, no my name isn't Hovis.

Liberaliter:
[im g]http://large.plodit.com/hovis-the-hedgehog-bonfire-night-book_SWBOTc4MTQ0OTAzNjc1MQ==.jpg[/img]

Uh...

Then why you put this?

Chemical Alia:
Holy crap, there actually ARE results for "Shaylyn the Hedgehog"! I feel so INCLUDED on the internet right now, this never happens.

[im g]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/144/2/c/shaylynn_the_hedgehog__shadow_female_version__by_snowangelsammi-d50xdcv.jpg[/img]

[im g]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/130/e/a/shaylyn_the_cathog_by_nigth_the_hedgehog-d4z91nx.jpg[/img]

I have like a million pictures people drew of me as a Mario character from back in my Mario website days, haha.

Do you have a Mario Fan-site?
Can I see it?
Or a picture at least please?

SweetShark:

Liberaliter:
[im g]http://large.plodit.com/hovis-the-hedgehog-bonfire-night-book_SWBOTc4MTQ0OTAzNjc1MQ==.jpg[/img]

Uh...

Then why you put this?

Because I searched my name + the hedgehog and posted the pic that came up first, as per the thread's instructions...

Hell, you're the OP, what do you think I'm doing?

Lilani:
[im g]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/199/693/disgusted-mother-of-god.png?1321272571[/img]

Make it stop...please, make it stop...

You bring this HORROR to yourself!!!
YOU decided to do as the Thread asked you [me].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odK20vQB-7o

A Satanic Panda:
Google "Hugh Sonic" and found out that I share the name (first and last) a scientist that works with communication technology.

Google "Hugh the hedgehog" and nothing came up. Looked deviantart and still nothing, just a lot of *gulp* misspelling of the the word "huge." EEeeeewwwww....

santanic padna pls

I'd think nothing on the internet would weird you out. :D

There really are some truly horrifying things in this thread though. I'm glad I accepted the fact that I can't draw.

Liberaliter:

SweetShark:

Liberaliter:

Uh...

Then why you put this?

Because I searched my name + the hedgehog and posted the pic that came up first, as per the thread's instructions...

Please, read again my first pos.
I never said to post only the first picture. Anything you find is fine.
Finally if you didn't found a Sonic character with your name, then don't post nothing.

SweetShark:

Liberaliter:

SweetShark:

Then why you put this?

Please, read again my first pos.
I never said to post only the first picture. Anything you find is fine.
Finally if you didn't found a Sonic character with your name, then don't post nothing.

Ok, fine. I'll fulfill your twisted sonic fantasies.

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

shrekfan246:

A Satanic Panda:
Google "Hugh Sonic" and found out that I share the name (first and last) a scientist that works with communication technology.

Google "Hugh the hedgehog" and nothing came up. Looked deviantart and still nothing, just a lot of *gulp* misspelling of the the word "huge." EEeeeewwwww....

santanic padna pls

I'd think nothing on the internet would weird you out. :D

There really are some truly horrifying things in this thread though. I'm glad I accepted the fact that I can't draw.

The key to be an artist are two things:
Practice and patience.
If you keep practicing everyday and be patience about your goals you have, in the end you will succeed.

Charles the Hedgehog

So I'm Sonic's uncle? That's cool I guess.

Haha its like an old silver sonic.
I guess hes from a sonic mini series.
I AM UNCLE CHUCK

scorptatious:
Charles the Hedgehog

Holy shit what're the odds we'd post the same pic one after another.
Hi Charles I'm Chuck

chuckman1:

scorptatious:
Charles the Hedgehog

Holy shit what're the odds we'd post the same pic one after another.
Hi Charles I'm Chuck

Nice to meet you Chuck. I actually like to go by Charlie, but I decided to use my actual name when I googled for that pic.

It's like all the autistic on the internet got into a car and crashed it into this thread. XD

dare I? *gulp* why not...Since someone already used Andrew I decided to try Drew since it's usually what I go by anyway..

Uhhhh.......

Adam the Hedgehog

That doesn't look TOO bad....I think? At least I have pants.....

Couldn't even spell my name right.

Goddamn.

Scrustle:
Oh god, so much bad fan art! I guess I'm lucky since when I search my name I came up with this:

Seems to be an already existing character, although I've never seen him before.

I suggest you watch this:

(Part 2 should be a choice there)

Daystar Clarion:
snip.

Thats just wrong....I feel so sorry for you.

Terminate421:

Daystar Clarion:
snip.

Thats just wrong....I feel so sorry for you.

Don't worry, I feel sorry for me too. T-T

Daystar Clarion:
snip

One thing that makes up for it is reading the comments. I haven't laughed this hard from these forums in a long time.

On a side note:

2nd image with my name + the hedghog

Terminate421:
Uhhhh.......

Adam the Hedgehog

That doesn't look TOO bad....I think? At least I have pants.....

Dang it... I wanted the handsome one.

not surprising......

....My soul cannot be earned back after you sent me on this hellish quest. I don't wanna go through the trouble of linking the photo but the photo?

The photo is a dark blue sonic with red tipped hairspikes, a sword made of fire, and his other hand is on fire for some reason. He's also wearing black shoes and gloves.

Nouw:

Yeah I have an Asian name :p.

Off topic but your avatar.. It is horrific for some reason. I don't know who it is supposed to be, but I have this instant dislike of them.

>search Lucas the Hedgehog
>sees results

lol @ the first one, although at least in the second i'm saving some sweet lady-hog, i can't really get on board witht the bogus fringe or the fact he didnt even bother to colour his leg.

Khazoth:
Off topic but your avatar.. It is horrific for some reason. I don't know who it is supposed to be, but I have this instant dislike of them.

Careful what you say bout the beastie boys there friend...

Also, I thought this was relevant:

Also, Google never believes me when I insist I can spell my own name.

Ugh... I could do a better job in less than 20 seconds...

Daystar Clarion:

Couldn't even spell my name right.

Goddamn.

Oh, hey Daystar! I've been looking for you. I have a surprise

Ha, pictures are for lightweights! I got a full instruction video on how to trace and recolour your own Sonic character.

So that is the origin of all these terrible tracings. It's like staring into the womb of Hitler's mother.

my guy looks like a badass

Zane the Hedgehog. Eh. Could be worse.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked