A Forum game quiz: Round 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Revenge of the quiz
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

First to get every answer correct will win the round

Please use spoilers. [spoiler*]Answers here[/spoiler*] Just take out the *'s

The person with the most correct answers on the next Saturday (EST) from the posting of the questions will win. (When Movie Bob goes up normally)

No killing the competition (I can not stress this enough)

Googling is allowed but it is a sign of weakness.

Obscure questions do not need to be answered to win the round. (They are just there for you to show off)

The Questions!

1. Name the Anime's intro that this bass riff is from.

2. The main collectible in the first Spyro game is what?

3.What game series am I from?

4.What is the name of your kidnapped love in Dante's Inferno?

5.Name the game from it's cryptic description.
Getting a Hd remake; Painting; Tiny artist; Based loosely on mythology; Sun

6.Metal Gear Solid 4 saw you fighting against the Beauty and the Beast Unit. Can you name the moniker of the third Beauty "The wolf"?

7.Guess the game from this Edited Wiki description.
Edited is a video arcade game released in November Edited by Atari Inc. It was one of the most popular and influential games of the Golden Age of Arcade Games, selling 70,000 arcade cabinets.Edited uses a vector display and a two-dimensional view that wraps around in both screen axes. The player controls a Edited. The object of the game is to shoot and destroy Edited while not Edited.

8.What two games are loosely based on a work of Lewis Carol?

9.How many Call of duty games have been released?

10.What studio is producing the game PlayStation All-Stars?

11.The highest selling console of all time is the what?

Obscure Question
what game is this Loading screen from?

Question about #11, main series only or does it include the spinoffs?

Bump as I've effectively sunk this thread through my posting. Unfortunately, I'm at a loss for all of these questions. Good luck people!

liamlemon7:

Spinoffs included.

Aerosteam 1908:

liamlemon7:

It's a tie well done.
Sadly liamlemon Crash bash wasn't made by Naughty Dog

Dr.Susse:

It's a tie well done.
Sadly liamlemon Crash bash wasn't made by Naughty Dog

Damn! I just named the Crash games I have for the PS1, I knew I should have checked my facts.
Good work Aerosteam and fun game Dr. Suess

Round two is a go and will probably be buried in a few minutes.

I don`t know half of these. but this needs a bump. Also your image for the Obscure question is having a problem

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked