A Journey to the Center of the Earth.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 66 NEXT

So here's how it works, your avatar, as well as every other avatar in the thread, is now on a journey to the very center of Earth, a journey which they may or may not ever complete.

Each post will be made up of what your avatar says and does in whatever situation arises, so for example, if we are attack by say, space dinosaurs, the post may look something like this:

Tooru jumps ahead of the rest of the crew, telling them to stay back as she takes out her trusty baseball bat.

Anyway, let's get started!

Tooru sits in a room, waiting for the rest of the crew to arrive.

Rainbow Glasses Dash arrives and sits in the same room, does the same thing.

Tooru stares at Rainbow Dash as she awaits the rest of the crew.

Rainbow Dash wins the staring contest because she temporarily blinds Tooru with her rainbow glasses.

Tooru slaps the glasses off Rainbow Dashes face.

Tooru is horrified by what she(?) witnesses when Rainbow Dash loses her glasses.

She screams: "God damn it we need more people! Have you seen the movie 'Core'? Yes, it sucked but it also didn't involve an anime character and a Pegasus making up the entire crew!"

Tooru shrugs, sits back down, and tells the young Padawan to be patient, more will come.

Suicidal bread walks in. "Hello! My name is loaf!"

Tooru responds "Good to meet you loaf, I'm sure you will be an invaluable asset to our team."

General Pepper takes a break from asking Star Fox to do what his army can't do (Incompetent pricks) and asks Tooru, Rainbow Dash Glasses and Suicidal loaf for help. "We need your help!"

Tooru ignores this call for help, instead welcoming General Pepper as part of the crew.

Pepper sits down and drinks Dr. Pepper. Pepper is refreshed with the Pepper.

Tooru wonders where the Dr.Pepper came from.

Pepper asks, in a posh british accent reminiscent of Bane in The Dark Knight Rises, "When do you think the rest of the crew members will arrive?"

Tooru responds: "Soon enough Pep, soon enough."

Noodle walks in and sits silently.

"Hey look! A noodle walked in! WHAT FACTORY WERE YOU SYNTHESIZED IN? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME"

The great loaf has already lost his sanity... Poor loaf.

A taco man walks in and immediately goes to his knees in front of Tooru

"Please let me join, I got kicked out of law school! It wasn't my fault she didn't jump out of the way!"

Tooru pats the Taco man on his Taco head, "f course you can join us, we're always looking for good and able crew members".

He gets up and gives a crisp salute

"You won't be dissapointed! So how are we going to get there, anyway?"

Tooru responds "We're going to dig our way there, with shovels... or this overly-sized drilling machine, whichever you'd prefer."

Mayushii happily skips into the room.

"Tuturuuu~, is this the meeting place for going to the center of the Earth? I wonder if there's delicious food there~"

"How much room does this drilling machine of yours have?

Not that I mind the company that just arrived, but I'm not keen on the idea of people eating my head if we run out of food."

Happy arrives to lend a hand!

"Hey everyone! Can I go too?"

"I don't see why not. Anyway, it seems we have a suitable crew, we should be getting started soon. And the drilling machine is well, over-sized, so it should have plenty of room."

"That's good, you can't be too comfortable when you're drilling to the center of the earth

You think I can get wi-fi under the Earth's crust?"

"Are we there yet, are we there yet?~"

"That's where the Internet comes from, Taco.

Stop saying that, Mayushii. Or else I'll turn this giant drilling machine around and dig upwards.

How long are we waiting until the mission starts by the way?"

"I learned something new today!

Hopefully,this mission won't be too hard."

"We can start whenever you feel like. Or whenever I feel like. In fact let's just start now, all aboard the giant drill!"

Tooru
Rainbow Glasses Dash
Loaf the Suicidal Bread
General Peppers
Noodle
A Taco Man
Mayushii
Happy

That's an interesting lineup... But the question is...

"Who will die first?! Because this mission cannot be completed without someone ending up dead."

Not me! I have too much to live for! *hugs fish*

"Knowing horror films, it will probably be the funny guy or the ethnic person...

But let's actually get started on this mission before we start making bets."

"OK, is everyone in the drilling machine?"

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 66 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked