The great avatar battle of death... how they die? You decide...!

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

The year is 2021 and the Iriknyyds of the 13th system are coming towards the earth with a task force bigger than the Empire could ever muster in Star Wars... This is it... this is the end of the world... We have 24 hours left...

The thing is, we are not us... we are our avatars! And with the apolalypse coming to a close a battle bigger than any other battle starts... It's man on man, woman on woman, dog on dog, anime on anime, and pony on all! (:P)

What do you do? How do you fight? Who do you go for?

There are no rules except that you are your avatar...

Now go... minions... go... kill, kill, kill eachother!

I shall start:

I leave my house... The news report played the message from NASA with the countdown to our impending doom... I see people everywhere, chaos, blood, explosions, rainbows the lot!

I take my knife and head strait for the boy in the distance... (@Hermes200:) King Joffery is there... and I need to do the world a favour...

Who's next?

Whoever posts next MY avatar will kill 'em with his greatness.

DVS BSTrD:
Whoever posts next MY avatar will kill 'em with his greatness.

I seriously doubt that, not even Bender is a match for the Prince of all Saiyans :P

Reality warping Shinto Sun Goddess in the form of a wolf.

Come at me bro :D

Or, err.

Woof!

I give them the Forest Whittaker eye.

If that fails then I become Mecha-Troy

I target anyone other than my study group obviously. And sometimes I even target them.

Wouldn't be the end of the world without a dragon destroying a major city.

Now where to...
Tokyo...nah that's too cliche.
New York.... also cliche.

Paris it is.

On second thought although it's not a city, destroying Dish Network HQ sounds like a good idea right about now.

This is the face-on view of a laser beam. Its the last thing the next poster ever sees....

ClockworkPenguin:
This is the face-on view of a laser beam. Its the last thing the next poster ever sees....

Ah... Chinese LASER rifles! Nice touch!

Eclpsedragon:
Wouldn't be the end of the world without a dragon destroying a major city.

Now where to...
Tokyo...nah that's too cliche.
New York.... also cliche.

Paris it is.

On second thought although it's not a city, destroying Dish Network HQ sounds like a good idea right about now.

Yay! France deserves it...! Especially now they can't surrender!

Andy Shandy:
I give them the Forest Whittaker eye.

If that fails then I become Mecha-Troy

I target anyone other than my study group obviously. And sometimes I even target them.

:D I love community! It is so awesome! I am totally teaming up with you... and then remembering the situation, and passing you an american football filled with C4... >:D Bring it on! :P

Elementary - Dear Watson:

Ah... Chinese LASER rifles! Nice touch!

Why thank you, it was the only way to take part without going to the effort of changing my avatar. As for how a laser beam gained consciousness, er something about quantum. :P

Errrm, I guess Iwould try to shrink a few enemies so they can be easily taken out by someone with more awesome powers than me.
Like Daystar!

I invyt al ov u to a parte and raep u al to dath. tan i wil raep my sfel an end teh univesr.

I'll just keep riding the current and chill 'till the end, dudes.

I'll keep spreading love and applause for everyone.

And if anyone so much as looks at me wrong, eat fireball scum.

I know the end of all things, I know every fight that will come my way and have planned it a thousand times. If that doesn't work...

EXTERMINATE!

Explosive cigars are always deadly, especially for others! >:D

What about me? You know, the most powerful being in the universe. Just shoot them down with Armageddon.

Shit...

I know, Right?

A broken spirit can be the one thing that truly destroys a man...

T0ad 0f Truth used self-destruct

The only way to destroy an explosion is with a bigger explosion!

I shall use my wind magic to... um,

Irritate people who are trying to walk down the street! My torrential winds will squander all your hopes to walk in a straight line!

THE END IS UPON YOU!

If my avatar is already fighting itself, does that disqualify me?

I'm the Saint of Death, come at me bro!

I bring death to the Saint of Death!

With mah fists!

I devour the taco, gain the power of FISTS OF STEEL!

*MERICA PUNCH*

You automatically lose

I'm already dead... beat that.

NUKES CAN SOLVE ANY MERICAN PROBLEM!

But I'm standing next to you...

Send in ALL the tanks!

*grabs hold of Taco.*

Your my hostage now, tell em to back up or... or I'll take a bite out of you!

I'm in your head

Hope you have a condom, for the incoming mind-f**k that will occur

I don't know what version of me I should use though. The Lightning Archangel Tomoya or just Tomoya from Clannad. I have no idea...

Well I will either beat the sh*t out of you or call in my giant spaceship the Blackhawke in to destroy this planet...HA

How about a simple stab to the heart?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked