If your username was a person.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Let's say your username was a person what will he or she do? What's His/her history? Is he/she good or evil? etc.

Mine is Dirty Cop James funs. He is the bastard child of dirty Harry and crappy action movie cops. In his free time when he's not killing hookers for fun and burning gangsters, he likes to play poker with angry animals but somehow he always loses to them. When he's undercover, he dresses as a whore. When his cover is blown he pulls a minigun out of his whore ass, Then he wastes those fools. One time when he was really drunk while watching anime, he somehow gets a giant robot and fights a tentacle monster. When he sobers up a bit, He sees half of Japan is destroyed.

By the way. any new poster gets a cupcake!!!

Mine would be employed at an S&M dungeon...

Oh god why...

Wait... I'm not sure. My user name is Saltyk... And people call me Salt or Salty all the time. Oh God, My username is a pillar of salt! Um, no pun intended.

Well, I guess with mine, I won't have to buy any for a while. I guess that's something.

Well Zepherus was once some sort of spelling similar to Zeffiras, which later turned into Zepherus when I found out that 'ph' looks way cooler than 'ff'. It's funny because I never knew of Zephyrus before I made the name, hence the spelling difference, but enough of that.

Zepherus14 is rather lucky because the number 14 is twice as lucky as 7[1], and is a bit of a dimwit at times but definitely is full of ideas when he needs to be. He's a good guy but will often have major blunders such as building an orbital death laser for a super villain on the moon because he thought that the other orbital death laser that the super villain already had might get lonely. He's also a comedic genius, as well as a continuity ninja, being able to make jokes and connect plot points far beyond most feeble minds. Did I mention he's quite silly?

He also really has something for Tim Horton's Turkey Bacon Clubs, ribs and bacon.

[1] and no this only applies for 14, 21 isn't 3x as lucky and so on...

Well, considering that Drakmorg is often shorted to Drak, I guess he'd be a fantasy dwarf with a comically out-of-place voice.

He would have very cruel parents :/

I honestly have no idea.

I'll give five Internet dollars to the first person who can take my jumbled mess of letters and numbers and personify it. :D

Ljs1121:
I honestly have no idea.

I'll give five Internet dollars to the first person who can take my jumbled mess of letters and numbers and personify it. :D

Ljs1121 was a 'Labeller for the Jam Society'. They specialize in all forms of jam labels, you name it the Jam Society can make you that jam and Ljs1121 can label it for you no questions asked. Currently Ljs1121 has only managed to label 1121 jars of jam for the Jam Society, and still needs another 5 and a half million before he can be listed in the 'Jam Society's List of Legendary Labelers'.

He likes long walks along the beach and fighting giant Godzilla monsters with nothing but a fork and a jar of jam.

I will have my five internet dollars now.

Zepherus14:

Ljs1121:
I honestly have no idea.

Ljs1121 was a 'Labeller for the Jam Society'. They specialize in all forms of jam labels, you name it the Jam Society can make you that jam and Ljs1121 can label it for you no questions asked. Currently Ljs1121 has only managed to label 1121 jars of jam for the Jam Society, and still needs another 5 and a half million before he can be listed in the 'Jam Society's List of Legendary Labelers'.

He likes long walks along the beach and fighting giant Godzilla monsters with nothing but a fork and a jar of jam.

That... was beautiful.

Ljs1121:

Zepherus14:

Ljs1121:
I honestly have no idea.

That... was beautiful.

Oh god! There's a kitten on it! *Grabs and runs off with it*

See you later suckers!

Karcentric?

Iunno, an RPG character I guess, since that's what I originally made it for.

Anyone else wanna have a stab at it?

So he's Bugs Bunny, but human?

ruedyn is my last name first initial. He's basically my evil twin then. Or good twin, I have been growing a goatee. Regardless, I need to get a shotgun.

karcentric:
Karcentric?

He is a savant with cars, and goes around the world fighting crime with... cars I guess. I'm not nearly as good at this as Zepherus14

He is loose cannon cop who doesn't play by the rules, and with his wise cracking sidekick Chocolate Thunder they go around the world solving crimes and righting wrongs.

Since my username came from my Assassin name in Guild Wars, Scarim Coral will be a real life assassin. Charging in and deal some deadly strike with his dual daggers.

karcentric:
Karcentric?

Karcentric, half man, half car, all insane badass. In a horrific car accident in the 4th of july while aliens invaded, a lonely truck driver named Karcentric was hit with a laser and a drunk drifter. that results to Karcentric becoming the first human transformer!!! With his badass robotic car powers, he rips the aliens a new ahole. Then he watched the new transformers movie and goes appshit insane! But thanks to a gay magical frog he learns the true meaning of friendship, and maybe love. When he was drunk while watching anime he somehow finds Dirty Cop James funs and lets him be his pilot, then they go to japan and fight a tentacle monster. when they sober up a bit, they see half of japan is destroyed.

ruedyn:

karcentric:
Karcentric?

He is a savant with cars, and goes around the world fighting crime with... cars I guess. I'm not nearly as good at this as Zepherus14

Aye. We can all only hope to be half as good as the mad genius that is Zepherus14. Truly, he has mastered the art of it.

Saltyk:

ruedyn:

karcentric:
Karcentric?

Aye. We can all only hope to be half as good as the mad genius that is Zepherus14. Truly, he has mastered the art of it.

Read my reply to him salty, I think zeph has a new challenger. >:)

ruedyn:

karcentric:
Karcentric?

Dirty Cop James funs:

karcentric:
Karcentric?

Karcentric, half man, half car, all insane badass. In a horrific car accident in the 4th of july while aliens invaded, a lonely truck driver named Karcentric was hit with a laser and a drunk drifter. that results to Karcentric becoming the first human transformer!!! With his badass robotic car powers, he rips the aliens a new ahole. Then he watched the new transformers movie and goes appshit insane! But thanks to a gay magical frog he learns the true meaning of friendship, and maybe love. When he was drunk while watching anime he somehow finds Dirty Cop James funs and lets him be his pilot, then they go to japan and fight a tentacle monster. when they sober up a bit, they see half of japan is destroyed.

Gonna have to go with the second one.

Tony is my actual name...

Tony:

So it's a clone! Beat it with sticks!

ruedyn:

Tony:

Sticks? pfffft! You're such a noobie! We pros burn them with FIRE!

Dirty Cop James funs:

ruedyn:

Tony:

But it's over too quickly with fire :(

Sticks are much more memorable to all watching.

ruedyn:

Dirty Cop James funs:

ruedyn:

Not really. I like to see those dirty (pun unintended) clones running and screaming, and that's why we pros like to use fire.

Dirty Cop James funs:

ruedyn:

Dirty Cop James funs:

Not really. I like to see those dirty (pun unintended) clones running and screaming, and that's why we pros like to use fire.

Can't we beat it with burning sticks?

What am I supposed to do, this is my DJ name.

karcentric:

Dirty Cop James funs:

ruedyn:

This is a smart idea! But I have a better one.

How about we burn them then hit them with sticks! And we will make a bet about it, 50 internet$ that they die from the sticks first.

Dirty Cop James funs:

karcentric:

Dirty Cop James funs:

This is a smart idea! But I have a better one.

How about we burn them then hit them with sticks! And we will make a bet about it, 50 internet$ that they die from the sticks first.

I should warn I can put a fair ammount of force behind a swing. But deal.

DJ_DEnM:
What am I supposed to do, this is my DJ name.

Aha! Another clone! Throw him into the pile!

Eclpsedragon would be a hack film maker with family issues.

Eclpsedragon:

Immm hmmmmm. Well that's good to know.

Now here's your cupcake.

Governor of her own island with many lighthouses.
She looks friendly from the offset but chances are she's evil and hiding some kind of dastardly war machine under the island. It's Tracey Island with more evil!

Nantucket:
Governor of her own island with many lighthouses.
She looks friendly from the offset but chances are she's evil and hiding some kind of dastardly war machine under the island. It's Tracey Island with more evil!

And cupcakes!

Dirty Cop James funs:

Eclpsedragon:

Immm hmmmmm. Well that's good to know.

Now here's your cupcake.

YAY CUPCAKE!
I see what you're doing here.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: