The last weapon you used in a game is your weapon for the zombie apocalypse.

Title says it all, so what are you stuck with?

I've got Quelaag's Furysword from Dark Souls. This is gonna work out just fine.

Well I shouldn't have played The Binding of Isaac because that means they are my tears...
Curses.

A Stone Sword from Minecraft. At least it isn't a wooden one.

The last game I played was Stranger's Wrath so... Awesome! I get the critter crossbow. Oddworld - Bringing you an alternate definition of live ammunition

The persona Yoshitsune...

HASSOU TOBI MOTHERF**KERS!

the modified gravity gun in HL2.

come at me zombies!

Lilith from Persona 4. Well, if she can take out Shadow Naoto for me, she can probably handle a few zombies.

My Exquisite Dwarven Mace and Falmer Shield combo in Skyrim.

No Zombie skull is going to stand up to that.

KV-1S Russian heavy battel tank armed with a 105 mm tank gun (AP HE and APCR shells)and two 50. cal infantery turrets.

Who wants to be on my team?

I've got a tanto, Winchester model 1887 shotgun, FAMAS and M700 sniper rifle, along with mines, C4, molotov cocktails and grenades. I think I'll be fine...

...Unless they have zombie tigers.

I was playing TF2! :D

CRY SOME...

Iron Man's armor. I'm good.
What game was I playing, you ask?
Skyrim. I love mods.

My claymore from Dark Souls?

Crap, I knew I should have upgraded it last night.

Got Corvo's sword, equipment, and powers. Sweet.

Let's see, I was playing World of Tanks so...

BRING IT ON!

I've been replaying Arkham City and...well, TECHNICALLY the last gadget I used before calling it a night tonight was the Grapnel Boost...so I'd be stuck with a bad ass grappling hook. Technically the boost is specifically to be used for launching yourself into a glide, sooooo does that mean I get Batman's cape as well? That'd be pretty handy in a zombie apocalypse.

The last gadget I used in a fight was the freeze bomb. So long as I have an unlimited supply of them (as you do in the game) I'd imagine that would be very useful as well. :P

Dual scimitars from Black Flag. I think I could take down some Zombies with that. To bad I have zero knowledge on swordsmanship.

I just played Papers, Please, so I'm out of luck...

RJ 17:
The last gadget I used in a fight was the freeze bomb. So long as I have an unlimited supply of them (as you do in the game) I'd imagine that would be very useful as well. :P

Well, the freeze bombs are only temporary, and you can only freeze one to five people at any given time. Might not be much use against a big, massive horde. Still, probably useful if you're trying to take out just a couple zombies (or humans, for that matter).

I just played Papers, Please, so I'm out of luck...

RJ 17:

Well, the freeze bombs are only temporary, and you can only freeze one to five people at any given time. Might not be much use against a big, massive horde. Still, probably useful if you're trying to take out just a couple zombies (or humans, for that matter).

Dwarven Crossbow from Morrowind. Perfect.

This Dwemer axe and shield combination should help to no end. Good gumdrops!

well technically speaking
http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

is the last game i played..

so a cookie? or a clicker. or a grandma?

i think im a zombie...

The last game I played was Smite, and the last God(dess) I played was Athena.

Guess that means I have a spear/javelin and shield as my weapon.

I'm okay with this! Poking things from a (safe) distance is my specialty. ;D

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked