Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Tidy this fairy boy!

*Kicks into space*

My hill now mate.

*Knocks off the skeletons head with a baseball bat*

My big batter mound.

*finds out your real name and blackmails you into leaving the hill*

My hill.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

*watches you flee in terror and I reclaim my hill*

*Reports Tizzy to the mods for repeating the same copy-pasted quote in more than one thread, he gets banned*

Don't you guys dare touch my frigging' Hill.

*yawns at the pomposity above*

You just don't learn, do you?

*shoots with tranquilizer gun*

My-

*yawns again*

-hill.

*puts Copper to bed*

My hill.

I play Ricky's Flute to call him and he boxes you off the hill.

MY HILL!

You didn't say it was yours, so it is mine. No flag, no hill.

I drop an anvil on your head.

My hill.

I helicopter drop a large amount of chloroform on you, knocking you out.

My noxious hill!

*wears gasmask and knocks you out*

Looks like it's my noxious hill!

*steals the world's supply of milk, thus causing Tizzy to have a major calcium deficiency, his spine becomes very brittle.
when he turns around to she what's behind him, he snaps his neck"

My hill.

Walks up to MrCollins, blasts a massive fart in his face and then leaves without a word not caring what happens to the hill because that area is now condemned due to the smell. Climbs Mt. Everest and makes it the new hill.

My mountain.

I go crazy from loneliness and do battle with hallucinations of various aspects of my personality over the mountain.
Needless to say I win.

Nothing has changed.

I send Epicspoon to a psychiatrist, and while he's away, I take over the mountain.

My mountain.

*Climbs to the drop of the mountain, kicks Scorptaious off.*

My Mountain!

Small English boy: "Picture for the paper sir?"

Not G.Livingname: "Sure lad." *Ruffles boy's hair*

*Gets photo-bombed.......By a real bomb*

My hill now.

*catches a ride in the TARDIS with the Doctor to a time before the hill was claimed by sagitel and mines the area around it, thus changing the future*

My hill forever fools >:)

*flies in a fashion similar to Mary Poppins with umbrella and kickes Tzelda down torward the mines, taking her spot on the top*

My mine infested (minus 1) hill!

* carefully digs up a mine and throws it at NoOne and causes a chain explosion clearing all the mines and invisible people from the hill*

My minesweept hill

Throw's baby niece's dirty and VERY stinky diapers at Lynx, who gags at the smell and runs off to puke.

My (dirty diaper strewn) hill!

Hi Copper Zen, nice to see you, haven't seen you since the incident involving a badly planned bank job that left your prints eveywhere.

Oh! Copper has just ran off, will sit on this hill, I'm sure he'll be back soon.

I'm here on behalf of the bank seeing that you owe a large debt and as such will have to give up some possessions. This hill will do.

My co-owned hill!

I visit the hill and sell both of the owners pain and pain accessories.

My hill

*fires an atlal at Epicsoon, the spear impaling him and knocking him off the mountain*

My hill now!

*uses sandman powers*

You are asleep.

My hill.

*Freezes Redlin*

My hill now. >:-D

*Thaws redlin, and he kills thesilentman in revenge*
*Then melts Redlin*

My hill. And... uh, Redlin puddle.

username sucks failed to notice the Steampunk Spider I unleashed earlier that injected him with a special strain of the Ebola virus (which I am immune to).

*username sucks dissolves into vile, bloody, puss*

My virus infected hill.

.... Which is when I set of the bug poison/E-bomb A-bomb.

My hill now mate.

Dr. Susse failed to recognize the spider was--drum roll please--a Steampunk Spider!!!

Being driven by steam and thus immune to weapons that cripple electronics it seeks out Dr. Susse and injects him with its Ebola virus strain.

*Dr. Susse dissolves into vile, bloody, puss*

My hill, again.

Dam Steampunks ruining my plans again!

Ehem.....

*My bloody puss seeps down the hill and onto an altar dedicated to the god of madness; who promptly kills every one on and around the hill.*

My, I guess I a ghost now so, haunted hill!

*Calls the SCP Foundation, wait for them contain everything on the hill*

My classified hill! :D

Orders the hill from the SCP Foundation Catalog while also laughing at the spambot that got permabanned.

My Hill.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked