The Movie Mash Up Game.

Okay, a new silly forum game to help pass the time. The rules are simple, each player describes a mash up of two films and the other players then have to guess the combined title that they are describing. First one to guess correctly gets to go next.
For example
An invisible alien hunter comes to Earth and finds himself in the middle of Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor.
Would be PredaTora! Tora! Tora!

I'll start. With an easy one.

In a bid to get the day off from school, Matthew Broderick uses advanced technology to swap faces with Nicholas Cage.

Ferris Bueller's Face/Off

Good, I hate Mathew BrodeDICK, I'm so witty.

EDIT:MAH TURN MAH TURN!

A unicorn solves a chinese puzzle box to team up with the cenobites to overthrow an evil Pony trying to take over the land.

DigitalSushi:

A unicorn solves a chinese puzzle box to team up with the cenobites to overthrow an evil Pony trying to take over the land.

My Little.....Pinhead?

SweetShark:

DigitalSushi:

My Little.....Pinhead?

I was going for "Hellraiser: Friendship is SUFFERING", but you've got a much better title, you win this round sir!.

Tom Hanks leads a squad across Normandy to rescue a one-man army played by Sylvester Stallone.

^^^

A! Thank you, thank you!!!
Now is my turn I guess.

"Robocop after many years of harmony and order in the city he serve, something odd happened to him! He have visions of a little girl wearing a black dress. Everytime Rococop see the same vision: The girl wisper to him the name of an old ghost town and then she see the little girl cover in flames screaming to Robocop to find her and help her. Robocop is once again ready in action trying to solve this mystery of the visons he had by going in this town. But little he know.....He will face his biggests fears he had in his life"

EDIT: my english is "meh" I must say....

NinjaDeathSlap:
Tom Hanks leads a squad across Normandy to rescue a one-man army played by Sylvester Stallone.

This is so easy that I will put a little creativity on it:

"Rambo saving a squad trying to save him"

SweetShark:

NinjaDeathSlap:

"Rambo saving a squad trying to save him"

Saving Private Rambo?

[quote="SweetShark" post="362.399275.16366825"]^^^

A! Thank you, thank you!!!
Now is my turn I guess.

"Robocop after many years of harmony and order in the city he serve, something odd happened to him! He have visions of a little girl wearing a black dress. Everytime Rococop see the same vision: The girl wisper to him the name of an old ghost town and then she see the little girl cover in flames screaming to Robocop to find her and help her. Robocop is once again ready in action trying to solve this mystery of the visons he had by going in this town. But little he know.....He will face his biggests fears he had in his life"

EDIT: my english is "meh" I must say....

Silent Robocop? Robocop Hill?

My turn - Leo DiCaprio fakes his way into the army during WW2 but Tom Hanks chases him there. Now to get off the dangerous missions, he must feign insanity, and to feign insanity he must take nothing but dangerous missions. What's the name of the movie?

Yes, correct about my Dream movie. Bravo!!!

Johnny Novgorod:

My turn - Leo DiCaprio fakes his way into the army during WW2 but Tom Hanks chases him there. Now to get off the dangerous missions, he must feign insanity, and to feign insanity he must take nothing but dangerous missions. What's the name of the movie?

Apocalypse Now + Catch me if You Can = Caught by Insanity?

SweetShark:
Yes, correct about my Dream movie. Bravo!!!

Johnny Novgorod:

Apocalypse Now + Catch me if You Can = Caught by Insanity?

Catch me if You Can + Catch 22. Maybe it's too obscure. I guess was going for Catch 22 if You Can.

Catch 22 if you can!

"The Dark Knight in the Matrix."

thesilentman:
Catch 22 if you can!

"The Dark Knight in the Matrix."

NO NO NO. You describe the movie and someone else gives the title.

Captcha: "This is Our Game" LOL

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked