First person to make me laugh....

gets a free copy of Bastion, entered a gala giveaway for it, and won it, by some dumb luck. Its a key to the game for steam and I'll pm the winner.
No images, or videos text only please, joke jokes, don't post a repost of a repost of a repost from reddit/tublr/4chan/9gag/imgur/all that shtuff and remember to stick to the forum rules, Bastion might be awesome, but no reason to get banned.

I already own Bastion... So I've won by default?

I have but one joke.

This really happened to me.

I was walking through the dessert with my Mexican friend Jose and we came across a tree filled on every branch with bacon. Jose and I marvelled at this amazing tree frankly lost for words until Jose could finally say.

"Jacob......It's beautiful! A bacon tree!"

Without warning he began to run towards this tree; like a mad man nothing could stop him from reaching it.

BANG!

He was shot......

I ran to his side and as he lay dying in my arms he spoke is final words; he said.

"Jacob.......my friend it was not a bacon tree after all.......It was a ham bush."

Dr.Susse:
I have but one joke.

I was walking through the dessert with my Mexican friend Jose and we came across a tree filled on every branch with bacon. Jose and I marvelled at this amazing tree frankly lost for words until Jose could finally say.

Without warning he began to run towards this tree; like a mad man nothing could stop him from reaching it.

BANG!

He was shot......

I ran to his side and as he lay dying in my arms he spoke is final words; he said.

"Jacob.......my friend it was not a bacon tree after all.......It was a ham bush."

You said bacon.
I like bacon.
You should automatically win because although you didn't make me laugh: you made me happy.
Mmm bacon...

*Wanders into kitchen*

Nantucket:

Dr.Susse:
I have but one joke.

BANG!

He was shot......

You said bacon.
I like bacon.
You should automatically win because although you didn't make me laugh: you made me happy.
Mmm bacon...

*Wanders into kitchen*

I shouldn't have joked about it.

Bacon is not a laughing matter; It's a food that can make every meal and moment better.

Dr.Susse:

Nantucket:

Dr.Susse:
I have but one joke.

BANG!

He was shot......

You said bacon.
I like bacon.
Mmm bacon...

*Wanders into kitchen*

I shouldn't have joked about it.

Bacon is not a laughing matter; It's a food that can make every meal and moment better.

I'm with them on this. You've offended the bacon gods and will not be forgiven! May the bacon god smite you down with the force of a thousand pigs.

Can we fry those succulent beauties once they've extracted revenge?

"Who the hell wants to drive the Robin-Mobile? Not even ROBIN wants to drive the Robin-Mobile!"

LAUGH, DAMN IT!

Deleted by user for your sanity.

Alright, here goes.

I'm a problem solver. I don't solve problems like fixing your face, 'cause I broke your face. The problem was that your face was in my way. So I broke it. Problem solved.

I AM A BIG BOY NOW!

Not G. Ivingname:
Hello there...

OT: *Ahem* Carry on.

Scde2:

Not G. Ivingname:
Hello there...

OT: *Ahem* Carry on.

God what was I thinking...

Yeah, I am deleting that post.

Okay then, I accept your challenge.

A blonde woman is rowing a boat in the middle of a field, when another blonde woman is walking by. She looks out at the woman in the field and she yells "You know, it's blondes like you who make people think we are all stupid. If I knew how to swim I would come out there and kick your ass!"

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked