The High Fidelity Forum Game

Welcome to the High Fidelity forum game. This here is a pretty simple one my fellow Escapists, essentially amounting to asking and answering 'what are your top 5 favourite _____?' The questions can be as specific or as vague as you please, you can ask about favourite albums, albums by a particular artist, songs, tv shows, video games, developers, characters, episodes, films, films by genre, actors, sports players, webcomics etc. Ask anything that springs to mind. Be creative, surprise me. ;) With answers you again can decide how much detail you want to go into, you can explain your choices if you wish or simply just list them and you can specify whether they are In Order (IO) or No Particular Order (NPO). Assuming we're all clear, let's get started:

I'll kick us off by listing my top 5 favourite Sabbath albums IO:

1. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
2. Heaven and Hell
3. Master of Reality
4. Paranoid
5. Black Sabbath

And by asking you dear reader, what are your top 5 favourite animated sitcoms?

Well, I can't say it was entirely unexpected that this would die out pretty quickly, but I was kind of hoping to at least get a few responses going...

OmniscientOstrich:
Well, I can't say it was entirely unexpected that this would die out pretty quickly, but I was kind of hoping to at least get a few responses going...

Ah come on, I'll bite. :-)

Top 5 favorite animated sitcoms? I'm guessing anime counts then.

1) Angel Beats
2) Toradora
3) K-On
4) Love Hina
5) Clannad

Screw the genre, I just thought the first five animated sitcoms tha- wait a minute.

Top 5 favorite weapons!

thesilentman:

OmniscientOstrich:

Ah come on, I'll bite. :-)

Top 5 favorite animated sitcoms? I'm guessing anime counts then.

1) Angel Beats
2) Toradora
3) K-On
4) Love Hina
5) Clannad

Screw the genre, I just thought the first five animated sitcoms tha- wait a minute.

Top 5 favorite weapons!

Gah! Sorry, I only just noticed this, haven't been really been around the site for the past week. Anyway...

NPO

1. Katana
2. Shotgun
3. Shuriken
4. Chainsaw
5. Sniper Rifle

What are your top 5 favourite Simpsons characters?

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked