Massive...Multiplayer...Online....STICK FIGURE WAR! (56k not recommended)

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

The Rules

Here is the battlefield - soldier after soldier will fight here, you must send more soldiers into the breach...Why? Why do we fight? What is the point? The Objective? TO WIN THE WAR! NOW GET OUT THERE AND FIGHT!

----

• You aren't an artist or you didn't drink your powerthirst? Me neither, it's a stick war for a reason, it's easy and doesn't take up too much time, unless of course you get a tad creative but that makes it all the better.
  • ----

• What do we use to fight? Photo Editing Software such as: Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Fireworks, and best of all, MS Paint...and whatever the hell a MAC comes with but chances are you also got some cool Tablet with that >_>

• ----
  • Add only one stick figure at a time, and make sure he is killing or at least attempting to kill 1 target; EX: In the starting image there is 1 soldier awaiting the onslaught, lets say that the next person decides to put a picture of someone on the opposite side of cover lobbing a grenade over, and has the picture showing the grenade in mid-air, the next person then has the choice to show a sniper on the other side shooting the grenade and killing both targets. Let your imagination run wild - just make sure it doesn't go in vain.

• ----
  • There is no limitation to what you can use to kill, swords, tanks, Fuel Air Bombs, whatever, just make sure you only add 1 soldier, now, that soldier doesn't really have to be in view but we have to know the direction of attack and what we're being killed with, but only keep them out of view if you must, like if you are bringing in an AC-130 or something, we don't want things to get cluttered, and when you take the next picture and "shop it up" - please be a dear and try your hardest to remove clutter - even if it's half-assed, we need the space; EX: if there is a picture of someone being blown to bits with a High-Explosive grenade, when it's your turn, remove the explosion, and cover the ground in a black or grey "scorched" looking color. Capische?
  • -----

• NO ANIMATED .GIFS!!! Sorry, but I shouldn't have to explain why this will fuck up the whole game, despite how awesome it would be, it would be more time consuming thus resulting in inconsistency, and not everyone knows how to properly edit or add to an animated .gif, and seriously, that's too much work. This could work on a more populated image based board (like... 4chan's /.gif >_>) but it's not going to here.
  • I now declare war upon all escapist members!!! Here's the first to the battle...he seems eager...

That's some tiny battlefield you got there but I'll give it a try...my drawings suck and the font button refused to work so I had to use lines...

Good times

How entertaining.

Inspired by Bleach and Teh Internetz. IMA CHARGIN MAH GETSUGA TENSHOU!

This thread officially kicks ass. If I had more motivation I would draw some lemmings in, tunnelling under the guy behind the rock.

armord canadian devision lolz

Photobucket

high grade Explosives :-P

I couldn't resist...

'bout time the suicide bomber sploded.

I took crazybeds idea and changed it to a less awesome one because if I didn't it would be "stealing" >_>

OMG a bomb

Photobucket

argh! Beaten to the post!

the bomb goes off

Photobucket

The umbrella guy stays to the very end! I mean, he even has a goddamn godmode bubble.

Hansen does not tolerate invulnerability

OH NO YOU DIDN!

He's a bit wounded though.

This thread makes me so happy.

As Coroner, I do declare that this thread wins the, "Best Thread Ever" award.
    I've never laughed so hard in my life.

EDIT: needed better picture.

INTERNET MEME'D!

I tried to clean up the laser beams but I fucked up most of Chris' face so I had to kill him with my RPG.Oh, and do you think there will be ANYTHING left on the battlefield after this round?

... Had to live up to the Stompy name.

I don't know wether to join or just wait. I guess i'll see where this is going, i have a plan to win the next war MWAHAHAHAHAH

Stompy, where did the lasers come from? Doesn't matter regardless because in the next round the shockwave will just wipe everything clean with only the Umbrella Man still alive.But not for long since he'll be exposed to deadly radiation.

JakubK666:
    Stompy, where did the lasers come from?

I've entitled the picture 'Sniper Superiority'... get it?

Oh, and shockwaves, awesome.

Oh I thought those things were lazers being fired from the lolcats/dogs so I completely misunderstood the picture.

Here's my submission intended to put a small damp in the chaos (and by chaos I mean clutter) but still keep things remotely logical... I had to use things in Fireworks I didn't know I had.

Apparently so much chaos caused a portal to open - and now we have a titan to deal with...and diglet is...ALIVE!

Courtesy of MS Paint.

Hate to add another post so soon but I just couldn't resist and I had a few more ideas that I'm sure a lot of people can work with >_> I'm also trying to get rid of that blasted titan/giant.

The ball came from the (color changing :o) portal btw.

I cannot put in words how great this thread is.

Everybody's fucked.Plain and simple.

Nukes win.

Nukes eh? Sounds like a job for Vault Boy!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked