Ctrl+V game. Let's see what secrets our clipboard holds.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 . . . 23 NEXT

http://theopinionofagamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Seems like a shameless plug, but this is genuinely what was in my clipboard xD

Something I found pretty randomly actually.

I forgot what thread this was from...

dragonswarrior

A player in my RP who has been inactive for a month. :(

A lot of neko emoticons/gifs!

It was for the hill game. Some noob thought he could hack my sentry, so I showed him this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Ls7RQBq_E&list=UUcZd1CCYQVxRDdEXoWS6x0g&index=1

It's the lyrics video for Coheed and Cambria's single off the next Afterman album. Seeing them February 9th so I was excited XD

http://www.chinesegirlswithherpes.org/

I wanted to prove it did exist... it's a serious charity...

DGEX

I think that was a fast find for a GameFaq.

My secret shame has been uncovered!

[ニュージェネレーション]本田未央+

I doubt anyone here would even have a clue what this is. I'd probably friend anyone that could tell me.

https://srs.le.ac.uk/sipr/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn

It's the login for my university timetable.

Wu Xia

I think I was googling it =/

Hmph... time to find out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59545354@N08/

Well, I must be more of a narcissist than I previously thought, because that's a link to my flickr account.

I was actually expecting it to be a youtube link because I've been watching videos for the past several hours now... but nope.

I believe I linked it to someone hours ago.

Togepi

Spellchecking for the pokemon last letter game!

*SMACK* *zoom*

I'll let your imginations run wild with that one ;)

Oh look it contains love, how lovely!

Eleuthera:
*SMACK* *zoom*

I'll let your imginations run wild with that one ;)

I know where you got that from ;)

OT: [censored]

Yeah, I'm using my army computer right now, there are ACTUAL secrets here T_T

Linked it to a friend.

SomeLameStuff:

Are you claiming your nations security is more important than a game on the internet?!

OT:9KGDT3dXq3E

I posted a youtube link in some thread

Eleuthera:

SomeLameStuff:

Are you claiming your nations security is more important than a game on the internet?!

OT:9KGDT3dXq3E

I posted a youtube link in some thread

I'm saying that me staying out of jail due to treason is more important than the game!

Because you were too lazy to include the youtube embed, I copied over and can now re-participate! =P

Aún no confirmé si voy a poder sacar algo de guita filmando el 2 de febrero.

Hmmm writing an e-mail to my parents. I write one mail each so I usually copy/paste some crucial lines rather than bother writing them all over again. Exciting!

VanQQisH:
[ニュージェネレーション]本田未央+

I doubt anyone here would even have a clue what this is. I'd probably friend anyone that could tell me.

Is it a Japanese(ish) trading card? Mio Honda?

OT: "Ding Dong Motherfucker!"
I really wish I remembered why I have that to explain, but alas, I can not.

communications@ps.gc.ca

Ugh, using a library computer. That was what was there. I'm curious now...

Oh... Not allowed to view it here apparently, it said it was disallowed. What a tease.

Hello, sorry to bother you but the downloader gave me an error and told me to do this, the exact message was:
"We're sorry but an error occurred. Please send your log file to our support. The file can be found here: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Configuración local\Datos de programa\GOG.com\logger.log"
After that it closes the program, so here's the log, and thanks in advance, have a merry old day ^_^

Oh I remember now, I was contacting support, but copied it because I thought the file attachment didn't work on this browser, but it didn't work on the other one either and I ended up contacting support about it not letting me upload the file I needed to upload to receive support on the downloader issue @_@

Got up from the computer after hearing a loud sound outside and went to investigate. After discovering the source of the noise (a space laser blew up Mt. Rushmore which he lives across the street from) a television broadcast played on every monitor (T.V.s computers etc.) across the globe telling the citizens of the world that if area 49 didn't give up the 6,057 and a half mystic paper plates of power (that are of course powerless individually but together make the wielder the most powerful being in the universe) they would blow up the Dennys down the street from his house. However PsychicTaco115 has fond childhood memories of farting in the other customers food there and was all like "OH HAAAAAAEEEEEELLLL NAW" and picked up the nearest oversized novelty toothpick which was located in Canada and went to give the beatdown to the bad guys up in space. However this was stupid because no idiot in their right mind would actually build an evil lair in space because if somebody so much as jammed a rock in one of the exhaust ports the whole thing would blow up so he flew to Switzerland and looked in a random basement instead and found them. However the bad guys knew he was coming and captured him in their their evil trap which involved a gerbil, twelve scrunchy hair thingies, a peanut butter sandwich, The E.T. video game, and the original film reel for "Manos Hands of Fate". They went on a psychotic rant about how they wanted full control of the universe so they could force Nintendo to make a direct sequel to the CDi Zelda games, and by they I mean one hipster who got a wish from a genie and used it to get a space laser because the genie couldn't control the free will of another and refused to create a CDi Zelda sequel because those games were stupid. Just when all hope seemed lost the broken condom he inherited from his great great great great great great great great grandfather that he kept in his wallet began to glow and power surged through his body and he got out of the trap and punched the hipster in the face and he was hailed as a hero around the globe for preventing another CDi Zelda game from being created. The end.

This was a response I wrote to the "what did the previous poster do after posting" forum game going on right now. I copied it in case it took to long for the escapist to process it to prevent it from being lost forever.

Well I guess it's time to be called out for doing drugs or being insane or stupid or something.

I can kill you without increasing my pulse

I know I posted it on here, I meant to see where I'd seen it before. It's from Morrowind: Tribunal.

Just a screenshot of me winning a 2v5 in Dota 2. Posted it in our Dota user group.

Moving on. <.<

haha oh god.. My friend always send me weird stuff

Conker's Bad Fur Day

I was tubing for a clip from that game.

http://globalgamejam . org/2013/surgeon-simulator-2013

I was sending this link to my friend via email.

YES INDEED

I posted that song somewhere, because it was what I was listening to at the time.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 . . . 23 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here