you know you play too much when.........

ok, we have all seen these types of forums on fan sites, so i thought it was time to make a game out of it, heres what you do, you start with "you know you play video games too much when......" and then the next person suggests a game that is fitting with what the person above said.

EXAMPLE
person 1:you know you play video games too much when you watch the olypic sprinting final and think to yourself "they have high athletic levels"
person 2:oblivion, you know you play too many video games when.....

get it?

ok, ill start, you know you play to many video games when you watch saving pirvate ryan, and shout "LOL NOOB, I TEABAG U NOW!!!" whenever someone gets shot

Medal of Honor: Frontline.

You know you play video games too much when you start picturing notecharts every time you hear a song on the radio.

Guitar Hero or Rockband.

You know you play video games to much when you think that you can just inject yourself and shoot bees out of your arm.

Bioshock.

You know you play video games too much when you try to kill someone with a blown kiss.

Bioshock

You know you play video games to much when you start judging the distance between rooftops and look at hay carts with respect.

Assassin's Creed

You know you play video games to much when you hold your breath when looking through anything.

call of duty

you see a black man in the street, walk up to him and say, "hail, redgaurd"

Oblivion

You know that you play video games to much when you look for red orbs when someone dies.

Fable,

You know that you play to much video games you get nervous when every time someones behind you.

Resident Evil 4....? A bit vague.

You know that you play videogames too much when you start jumping on turtles.

Super Mario Bros. 3.

You know you play too much when you try to kill someone by blowing them a kiss. (let's see if I get a response this time)

Oblivion? the lover starsign ability?

You know that you play videogames too much when you find yourself leaning up against walls for a few seconds whenever the wallpaper changes from room to room.

Friday the 13th, i think.

You know you played too much whenyou see somone fall on the ground and shout GRENADE (too easy)

Halo 3

You know you play games too much when you find yourself jumping from high places expecting to survive, just by looking down.

Assassin's Creed

You know you play too many video games when you expect waiting around to heal your wounds.

Oblivion

You know you play too many games when you try to turn back time when you do something wrong

nvm this post i got beat to the punchline....*sighs

Prince of Persia

You know you play too many videogames when you search for rare candy. (Yes. 'That' game.)

Pokemon

You know you play too many videogames when you start looking for contradictions in anything people say.

Phoenix Wright

You know you play too many videogames when you try to fling your significant other around by their hair hoping to get 'distance'

One of the Mario Parties? very obscure

You know you play too many videogames when you try to use "Hadouken" during a fight

Street Fighters.

"Sisters! Little Sisters everywhere! I needed the ADAM! Stop screaming! Stop screaming in my head! GYAAAARGH! BEES! BEEEEEES!"

NARC

You know you play too much videogames when you're hooked on Forum Games.

The "you know you play too many videogames" game

You know you play too many videogames when you try to call (486)-555-0100 and expect to get an arsenal.

GTA 4
you know you play too many videogames when you think you can run and snipe at the same time

Halo

You know you play to many videogames when you start thinking up "upgrades" or augmentations to your kid brother's (or your own) nerf guns

bioshock (?)

You know you play PC games to much when you go though an entire campaign 3 times on different difficulty levels, just to compare weapon scopes

Uhm....Ghost Recon?

You know you have played too many video games when you hear a car backfire and immediately call your squad to return fire.

Rainbow Six Vegas? (I don't really do squad-based shooters)

You know you play too many video games when your power goes out and you scream "SPY SAPPIN MAH SENTRY!!"

splinter cell

You know you play too many video games when you are offered to ride in a jeep you call gunner seat

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked