Subconscious Game Association Test

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Here is a little game to help you learn a little more about your tastes and how your brain works.

Here is how it works: Look at the most recent post in this thread (in other words, "The Post Above You"), see the game title mentioned there, and post the name of the very next game that springs to mind from that title. DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT, do not ponder or deliberate, just post the VERY next game that comes to mind, for any reason whatsoever.

I will start us off: Donkey Kong Country.

Fallout 3.

Oblivion.

And also doesn't this look alot like the thread ''the very first thing that comes to mind''? Only explicitly for videogames, right?

Fallout 3.

but to keep the game going, heres thought #2

Fable 2.

Dance-Dance-Revolution.

Zero wing

Megaman.

Metroid.

Defender

X-Com

Supreme Commander.

Command & Conquer

Red Alert 3.

Generals.

PONG

wii sports

Wario Ware

Mario Party

WarioWare

Uhh....
The-

I only see static.

Static shock the game.

System Shock

Tron 2.0

Discs of Tron

Discworld Noir

American McGee's Alice

Trilby: The Art of Theft.

Thief

Deus Ex.

System Shock.

Bioshock

System Shock. I honestly can't think of anything else. Maybe this thread should be merged with the 'First thing that comes to mind' thread so that we don't repeat ourselves all the time, yes?

Yup it's pretty much the same as the other thread, only difference is that this one will have the life span of a fly. The other won't.

Well, I thought it was a good idea. But whatever.

They Might Be Giants.

Shadow of the Colossus.

and yeah, this thing won't last forever, only because it is simply too limited. But how can you merge those 2? They are already almost exactly the same, except for the limitation on this topic.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked