World War Three: Global War simulator

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Anarchemitis:

Spartan Bannana:
spray them with Mustard Gas.

[quote]That shouldn't get by a single country, due to going against the Geneva Conventions.

Well, wikipedia said that Egypt has a strong Bio warfare weapons program, and since they didn't specify what exactly that meant in terms of bio war tech, I went with the staple. We'll see if it's okay when Guvnorium gets here.
Plus, it's not like mustard gas is that hard to cook up.

Hope it is still okay to join at this late stage!

-Form of Government: Monarchy
-Your Name/Title: Inkosi Karil
-Basic Info:
Capital: Cape Town.
Economy: 25th largest in world.
Armed Forces: Conscription has been introduced to bolster the 60,000 pre-war soldiers and former paramilitaries.
Population: 48,000,000.
Nuclear Arsenal: non-existent.
-Secret weapon: I'll pm it if I'm in.
-History: As the ANC continued to be dogged by rumours of corruption after the retirement of Nelson Mandela, a new Inkosi party grew drawing its support mainly from the Xhosa speaking inhabitants of South Africa. This party appealed to conservatives and the majority black population as it called for a return to traditional tribal customs, land distribution and a fairer distribution of wealth. The start of WW3 discredited the moderates with their strong international connections and position within the failed status quo. When Inkosi were voted into power they quickly abandoned the forms of democracy in order to crown their leader.

Both new countries accepted.

Sparten Bannanna: I will veiw your mustard gas spraying as valid. However, all NPC countries not currently at war are about to declare war on you. Well, unless the US decides to back you...

And If your woundering, I'm waiting for everyone to post to continue. If they don't post before 8:00 EST I will post results anyway.

Karl read a report from his tactical advisor. It stood at two-hundred and thirty-one pages, and so he decided to settle down with a cigar.

He picked up his evening paper with a casual air, and read that the world was in turmoil... War, treachery and horrific crimes against man were occuring worldwide, and here he was caught in the middle. It was then that a telegram arrived, brought by personal messenger - he read it with a msile, and picked up the phone to his cousin, and commander of all serving armed forces, Klaus.

"Ja, Klaus? Der ist eine problem.... Nein... Ja, Klaus, es ist kleine. Ja."

Ending the conversation with a jaunty smile he imagined his face on the tomorrow's front page... At that moment, his tactician entered. "What's so funny?" He questioned, in English.

"Well, let us say that I'm bringing back an old German tradition"

- Move 150,000 ground forces into Poland, backed up by 40% of the Air Force.

Knowing war was upon him Mieczyslaw knew that he would need alliances to survive. War was coming whether he liked it or not. He soon phoned Adofo Demoralias and Karl Grimper requesting alliances, and telling them that he could support and protect them with Nuclear Warheads if necessary.

Damn. Is it too late to cancel that mustard gassing, because if it isn't, I'd like to.
But let the record stand that I am a despot, and I don't give a fuck about the "rules" of war like the prohibition of Bio-Warfare.
So, cancel that mustard gassing if you can. It does seem a bit excessive at this point, considering I have over 1 million soldiers advancing.

Action:
Cancel mustard gassing if I can

x434343:
"Chancellor Choi!"

"Again, messenger? What now, can't you see that I'm trying to contact Gabe Newell? He revocered the isotrope!"

"The Egyptians just violated the Geneva Conventions! They sprayed Mustard Gas on Libya!"

"...What do we risk if we... attack Egypt to make them pay for harming Libya?"

"Total war with Italy and the U.S."

"I see... send a message to both countries. Request they embargo or declare war on Egypt for their complete ignorance of Geneva. If they decide not to, storm the Italian Embassy and torture the diplomat as a warning."

Actions: Sent request to embargo or declare war on Egypt to U.S., UIC. Threatened Italy with the torture of their diplomats if they do not concede.

I refuse to declare war on Egypt for two reasons:

A) Guvnorium has ok'd it, and
B) Anyone who is so high and mighty about the Geneva convention probably shouldnt order the torture of a non-combatant.

If it is the general consensus of other leaders that action should be taken, then i will gladly cease my assistance of the Egyptian invasion of Libya.

I have no desire for war with the Chinese or any of the other major powers.

The president sits in his office, surrounded by trusted generals. All raise a joyous shout as the plan "Alpha Cat" is initiated The Remaining 300.000 of the Lithuanian army, March into Poland, followed by half the tanks and air force and supported by trains and other transports.

In Short: Attack and enter Poland

"Sir, we have received a communication from the diplomatic core - Ukraine requests alliance."

Eager for a sturdy bed of friends in his native continent, he accepted.

Merone shook with rage. The Egyptians had flaunted the Geneva convention and brought an already tense international situation to a head. He surveyed the Korean offer, and filed it with a letter enclosed, agreeing to the trade embargo but not the war. He looked over the reports from the front in Mexico. Slow advance towards Mexico City, good. Then he turned his attention to his most important matter that day. He issued a proposal to all nations with nuclear capabilitys:

Proposal of Nuclear Restraint:

In this time of international crisis, I hope that we can conduct ourselves in a way befitting our office. As such, I propose that all nations with nuclear capability agree to not use their missiles in the conflict that is even now at hand.

Summary: Agreed to trade embargo of Italy but not war. Issued proposal of nuclear restraint to all nations with warheads, proposing that Nuclear missiles are left in their silos in thsi conflict.

Inkosi Karil sat in a tent outside the former government buildings and watched through the entrance flap as the black, green and yellow flags of the ANC were replaced with his own Ox hide designs. He mused over whether to relocate to somewhere smaller and less urban, could be a propaganda coup if covered right by the press.

His thoughts were interrupted by the entrance of a large, uniformed man with the reports on foreign relations. Karil thanked him and scanned through them before dashing off his orders to an adjutant to be typed up and followed through:

Summary: I send alliance offers to India, Egypt and the USA. Troops move into Mozambique from Swaziland with orders to capture the Southern portion of the country up to Beira before negotiating peace.

SmoothGlover:

x434343:
"Chancellor Choi!"

"Again, messenger? What now, can't you see that I'm trying to contact Gabe Newell? He revocered the isotrope!"

"The Egyptians just violated the Geneva Conventions! They sprayed Mustard Gas on Libya!"

"...What do we risk if we... attack Egypt to make them pay for harming Libya?"

"Total war with Italy and the U.S."

"I see... send a message to both countries. Request they embargo or declare war on Egypt for their complete ignorance of Geneva. If they decide not to, storm the Italian Embassy and torture the diplomat as a warning."

Actions: Sent request to embargo or declare war on Egypt to U.S., UIC. Threatened Italy with the torture of their diplomats if they do not concede.

I refuse to declare war on Egypt for two reasons:

A) Guvnorium has ok'd it, and
B) Anyone who is so high and mighty about the Geneva convention probably shouldnt order the torture of a non-combatant.

He said he might O.K. it.

Also, the torture is if you refuse, we'll show you that if you don't like the Geneva Conventions, we won't like them either.

As Karl was woken yet again that night, he grumbled as he made his way over to his television. He watched as the Leader of the US Military requested a ban of nuclear weaponry.

He smiled. He was very wary of trickery. "Inform the press that we make no comment on this." After all, he thought, he didn't want to wake up dead.

Adofo sat in his office, news of his plans to use mustard gas had gotten out and all the countries were making a fuss. This was not good for him.
He stroked his beard and turned to his communications officer.

"Parodlis, radio all airborn planes, tell them not to release any more mustard gas." Turning to he messenger, he said "Boy, have word reach all other countries involved that I will not use any more bio-warfare in exchange for peace. And accept all proposed alliances for the time being, I don't have the time to read through them all at the moment."

Actions:
Ordered all planes not to release any more mustard gas and sent not an alliance request, but a proposal of peace to all nations involved on the condition that he stop using bio-warfare. Accepted all alliance requests.

USA:

In this time of international crisis, I hope that we can conduct ourselves in a way befitting our office. As such, I propose that all nations with nuclear capability agree to not use their missiles in the conflict that is even now at hand.

The Swiss Confederacy will join with the Americans in calling for nuclear restraint. While we would prefer disarmament to restraint, we will support anything that might prevent a radioactive tragedy.

Bling Cat:
Merone shook with rage. The Egyptians had flaunted the Geneva convention and brought an already tense international situation to a head. He surveyed the Korean offer, and filed it with a letter enclosed, agreeing to the trade embargo but not the war. He looked over the reports from the front in Mexico. Slow advance towards Mexico City, good. Then he turned his attention to his most important matter that day. He issued a proposal to all nations with nuclear capabilitys:

Summary: Agreed to trade embargo of Italy but not war. Issued proposal of nuclear restraint to all nations with warheads, proposing that Nuclear missiles are left in their silos in thsi conflict.

Just a note, the trade embargo was not meant to be toward Italy as it was not me who had been mustard gassing Libya ;)

Dastardos:

This I am aware of. Someone wanted to be Australia and they posted that they would make a sheet.

Actions:

Formal Pardons all around, but I must withdraw from the RP, most regrettably. I will continue to post the map, but I am not finding myself able to engage in the story itself enough to be having any fun. Enjoy your warring.

Summary: Massive pardons and compensatory mint issued to Georgia, reputation with many neighboring nations scarred for Decades to come.

Anarch that was me. I decided to change and be the Ukraine

The mustard gas attack cannot be undone.

China officially controls all of Japan.

Georgia is crushed by the Soviet north Ossetian army. However, an insrgency ensues.

In the Philipenes, insurgents destroy an entire convoy of soldiers.

In Europe, the Poles are forced to withdraw troops from Hungary to defend their own country. The Slovakias and Czechs aproach Budapest. The German invasion of Poland works well, with the Germans advancing twenty miles with only minor casultys. The Slovakians and Czechs request an aliance with germany.

The French and Germans manage to entirely stop the UIC air raids. The French, Spanish and the Belguims send a special forces task force to Libya.

Egypt's enourmous surge proves only minorly effective. The ill-trained troops, combined with a lack of equipmeant leads to a slaughter by the Libyan army. Although not a well trained or well equipped army, it is better prepared for a fight then the enourmous Egytian one. The forces advance ten miles.

A full scale rebellion in response to the enourmous conscriptions starts in Egypt. All of the forces conscripted for Egyptian defense deserts, leaving only a few soldiers to defend the "Pharoh".

The Italian Blitzkreig of Tunisia proves sucessful. The country chooses to surrender after three days of fighting.

The invasion of Moambique proves a succesful strategy: The governmeant proposes an alliance in exchange for withdrawal of Xhosasothoan (?) troops.

Guvnorium:

China officially controls all of Japan.

I don't get any of Japan, despite the fact I was a primary invasion force?

China is bigger then you. Sorry, but since he hasn't posted, I will NPC him. So China sent more troops then you.

Guvnorium:
China is bigger then you. Sorry, but since he hasn't posted, I will NPC him. So China sent more troops then you.

But we were working together and worked out a plan to carve it up.

Leader Grimper was reported at being up by another 20% percent in the polls, oddly enough giving him more popularity than there are citizens. this is in light of his rousing speech, earning him thunderous applause and great renown over Europe. An extract was quoted in the morning papers, as being "a truly great example of what we seek for in a leader in such troubled times."

"My people, and to the people of Europe, I address you, here and now. I call out to the leaders of my surrounding countries (ooc: not NPC countries), to remember the sense of pride, belonging and unity that we once gleaned. We slept safe in such times as these, content with the knowledge that there was a pal watching our back. I implore you, great leaders, to help me, help us, to restore that unity. That pride. That belonging. Using pooled funds, I intend to construct a grand hall, in which we shall share, and collaborate. I intend for this hall to occupy a large portion of Central Munich, which is currently under complete renovation.
There, we can stay safe with our allies. Leaders of Europe, I call out to you, to join me in the creation of the new, Grand European Alliance !"

So this is how liberty dies... No, wait, wrong.

Actions:
Create this web of alliance, under the banner of the Grand European Alliance.

Emperor Vercetti happily strolled down the huge corridor toward his office. He had just been for a stroll in his gardens and on his way back had been informed that the Invasion of Tunisia had been an absolute success. France and Germany seemed determined to interfere in Libya but this was of little concern, the forces he had sent to assist the Egyptians would hopefully be able to hold off against them. Besdides, a disagreement such as this was unlikely to turn into a full scale war. No, it was a good day for the New Empire, the first new territory had been founded and the Emperor was happy. The problem now was maintaining control in a foreign land...

Actions: Italian Aid given to Tunisians who suffered during the invasion. The Country of Tunisia being renamed New Carthage (but, for ease, will just be refered to as Tunisia).
Forces in Tunisia to remain on high alert in case of insurrection and 50'000 troops to gather
on the Libyan Border although not attack.

Alliance requests sent to:

Spain, Israel, Greece, Turkey and Australia.

EDIT: The New Roman Empire gladly joins the Grand European Alliance and sends an Italian Representative to Munich.

Well, it seems I'm fucked, can I reroll my country and try to be less of a dick? Or am I out forever?

Spartan Bannana:
Well, it seems I'm fucked, can I reroll my country and try to be less of a dick? Or am I out forever?

Dude, I'd help, but the world would lynch me.

OOC: oops. Sorry, Italy I did mean Egypt.

A file in a sealed case winged it's way slowly towards Korea in a small jet the General often used for diplomacy.

File:

Chancellor Choi,
We may have had our disagreements in the past, the blockadeing of the sea beyond Japan on my part, the threats against my government on yours, but I hope we can set aside these differences in light of this new threat of this 'Grand European Alliance'. Europe is dangerous when united and harmless when divided. We can be the same. You will find inclosed an offer of temporary alliance, until such time as the Grand European Alliance has fallen.

Summary: Sent temporary alliance request to Korea, made clear my opinion of the European Alliance.

Inkosi Karil sat in the South African parliamentary residence and looked out across towards Table Bay. He was glad that he had decided against moving the capital to some tribal backwater. Running a war without decent lines of communication would have been even more hellish than it usually was. He turned back to his mountain of paperwork but was immediately distracted by a knock on the door.

"Great news", said the messenger in a jubilant tone, "Mozambique have surrendered and offered an alliance if we withdraw. Losses were minimal."

"Excellent", replied the Inkosi, "just secure one more condition, they must allow us to use their ports as a springboard into Madagascar".

The messenger sped away. The Inkosi returned to his desk as victory whoops and celebratory gun fire echoed across the city.

Summary: Request permission to use Mozambique's ports in exchange for the ceasefire. If this goes smoothly a joint operation by the army (supported and transported by the air force) and navy to take Madagascar.

Excerpt from Speech made by he President of Lithuania:
"For too long have Poles threatened our homes! For too long have they kept Lithuanian lands under their oppressive rule! We shall crush them! Right now, our troops march towards Krakow, where we shall be victorious and we shall defeat the Poles!"
"Germany, as a visionary, has created a Grand European Alliance, which we must join, for European Unity must be preserved!"

In short: Continue invasion of Poland, Join GEA.

The file landed on Choi's desk.

"What's this, a brand-new copy of Call of Duty 4?" Choi muttered as he opened the file. "Ah, the Americans want a temporary alliance against the GEA. Hmm. Under the circumstances, yes."

Choi looked at the world map under the glass sheet on his desk. He took out two sheets of paper and wrote a request for alliance to Austrailia and Xhosasotho. Putting them on high-speed military helicopters, all he could do was sit and wait for their confirmation. Well, except for playing some Fallout.

Short: Confirm American Temporary Alliance, send alliance request to Australia and Xhosasotho.

New Delhi, The Bengali Raj

The sudden pain that goes with a sharp needle being jabbed into his wrist brings Emperor Samarjit out of his state of unconsciousness. He had been sick with a tropical disease for three weeks, totally blind to the world events going on around him. Just before he fell ill, he agreed to take Nepal minus Tibet and halt any eastward expansion. "Good news." the servant administering the treatment says. "The Taj Jahan is finished." "Great. I can't do anything about it."

Actions: Monument finished. No other actions taken. I will still be posting rather infrequently.

The Swiss Confederacy will gladly play a part in a Grand European Alliance, in the hopes that such a coalition may be able to halt the spread of war throughout the world.

The Ukraine has accepted the Grand European Alliance. Also people in the Grand European Alliance the Ukraine has a question for you. Please PM me so I can ask permission to do something. Thanks

*Spartan Bannana waits eagerly for Guvnorium's response as to whether he can reroll his country or not*
Also, If Guvnormium does let me pick a new country, dibs on Canada.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked