World War Three: Global War simulator

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Dastardos:
Okay but I would be able to use them at any time even if you and the GEA don't want me to? Okay if that is the case then I agree with your terms. I'm not trying to be difficult, these are just safety precautions for the Ukraine. As long as could use them at anytime even if the GEA disagrees with my decision then I agree the GEA terms, but again I do not want outposts in the UK.

Agreed?

Begrudgingly, I agree. Fellow members of the GEA, do you agree? However this decision largely revolves around trust, and were you to go against your allies' best advice and use nukes anyway, then remember that we might not be so trusting of you in the future. But for now, you are a strong ally and a good member of the Alliance.

"Private?"
"Sir?"
"Send 5,000 troops to secure Austrailia immediatley"
"Yessir."

Thank you Germany. And now we wait for Guvnorium...

fish food carl:

Dastardos:
Okay but I would be able to use them at any time even if you and the GEA don't want me to? Okay if that is the case then I agree with your terms. I'm not trying to be difficult, these are just safety precautions for the Ukraine. As long as could use them at anytime even if the GEA disagrees with my decision then I agree the GEA terms, but again I do not want outposts in the UK.

Agreed?

Begrudgingly, I agree. Fellow members of the GEA, do you agree? However this decision largely revolves around trust, and were you to go against your allies' best advice and use nukes anyway, then remember that we might not be so trusting of you in the future. But for now, you are a strong ally and a good member of the Alliance.

This sounds like a good plan to me. I don't really have any nukes, so it doesn't affect me except that I'll be able to express anger if anyone sends fallout drifting over Switzerland.

I'm having internet issues at the minute, thus to be safe i am ordering Italy and her new territories to prepare for defence (troops digging in on borders, temp bases constructed etc). The invasion of Libya is to continue however.

Sorry to ask this but.... Can everyone sum up what they've done? (With the exception of Birras, Bling Cat and Arcemitis, I can figure that out.) I really need the GEA to come to a final descision before I can post anything...

Oh, and combined, thats fine. I have plenty of players.

Summary: I sent 10,000 troops to the Mexican conflict, accepted alliance requests from both Ukraine and USA. I am waiting for Bling Cat's response to send another 20,000 troops down along with 100 tanks and 50 planes.

Summary: I sent 574500 of our finest god damn troops and 750 of our finest tanks to invade the United Kingdom. Germany is giving me boats for transportation to the UK and we have come to a GEA compromise of a small GEA outpost inside of London and the launch codes to the UK nukes when I obtain them will be stored inside the GEA HQ of Munich for me to use anytime.

"Do it."

"Sir, ramifications will be felt if you do it!"

"I don't care. The little European Union shall not gain more nukes. Do it."

A MIRV is launched at Great Britian.

Wow. Already a nuclear strike... What bullshit. You nuke the UK I will nuke you.

x434343:
"Do it."

"Sir, ramifications will be felt if you do it!"

"I don't care. The little European Union shall not gain more nukes. Do it."

A MIRV is launched at Great Britian.

Holy shit!

Sanctions! Punitive action! Trade embargo! Stop all Korean transfers from our banks!

Ahem.

I'm sorry, but Switzerland cannot condone nuclear action. At all. Ramifications will be felt indeed.

Somehow. Maybe.

Summary:

Supported nuclear restraint act in GEA, then called for economic sanctions against New Korea for launching missiles at Britain.

Mieczyslaw sat peacefully at his desk awaiting the outcome of his invasion when he got the news. The terrible, shitty, asshole news.
"Sir New Korea is nuking the UK because they don't want us to acquire a new territory!"
"Your kidding right? They have no Just Cause and we haven't done anything to offend them. Why would they fire a nuclear attack on our invasion? That's just a dick move."
"Well sir they are..."
"Okay here is the new plan. Pull all of our troops away from the UK. Send everything we have to the Koreas. Prepare to Send our soldiers, tanks, missiles, bombs, airships everything. But if nothing else we need to prepare to Nuke The Shit Out Of The Koreas. I Especially Want Nukes In Pyongyang And Seoul. I don't even care about taking the territory. I just want to knock them off the face of the planet."

Press Release To The World
--------------------------
After the uncalled for attack by New Korea the Ukraine will be retaliating by a full scale invasion. We will be nuking their major cities and sending troops and tanks to slaughter the remains. Members of the GEA I beg of you to help me. If New Korea is nuking the UK because they don't want the GEA to become more powerful think of what they will do later in the war. And to the USA I'm sorry, I know I agreed to nuclear silence but I must retaliate to this travesty.

An adviser rushed into Slezoik's office, the large metal doors swinging behind him.

"SIR!" The man said, saluting and trying to breathe, "WE HAVE REPORTS THAT THE KOREANS JUST LAUNCHED A NUKE AT GREAT BRITAIN!"
Slezoik sat up straight in his chair and stroked his clean shaven chin.
"A most disturbing development." Getting out of his chair and looking out his window into the city of Toronto. "Cut off all trade with the Koreans. Send a letter to them requesting they change the nuke's course and have it hit the Atlantic Ocean instead. And, how long till that nuke of our own is done?"
"Optimistic Estimates say 5 weeks, sir."
"Good, good, we shall bide our time militarily till then. And would you take another letter to the Americans, it goes as follows..."

Letter:

General Merone,
The Koreans have a made a rash action that you have no doubt heard of by now. I wish to know what we shall do about this. I understand you have been fostering a shaky alliance with them, but launching MIRVs isn't alright by any standard, especially without even a stand down request beforehand.
So what course of action do you suggest we take?
Sincerely,
High Commander Jeff Sleozik of the Northern Union.

Actions:
Stopped trade with Korea, and sent them a warning letter. Sent a letter to the US asking what the best course of action would be

"How are the people, the nations, reacting?"

"They request you divert the course of the nukes. They're frightened."

"Mmm. Make 5 of the 6 MIRVs hit the Atlantic. Send the last to Thorn Island. It'll be a reminder that we mean buisness, and all it should destroy is a fort."

"Yes sir. Right away sir."

"Sir they canceled the Nukes!" The secretary yelled in joy to Mieczyslaw
Sweating bullets Mieczyslaw replied "Thank Jesus. Now back to where we where a few hours ago. Don't launch the nukes and tell our 574500 of our finest god damn troops and 750 of our finest tanks to continue invading the United Kingdom."

Guvnorium:

Here is a summary of what just happened. New Korea (X43) launched nukes at the UK because they didn't want Ukraine (Me) to get the territory. After seeing everyone's reaction and the retaliations New Korea canceled the nukes, making them hit the Atlantic Ocean. My 574500 finest troop and 750 of finest tanks continue the invasion of the United Kingdom, in attempts to make it Ukraine territory.

Except one nuke hit Thorn Island!

x434343:

So you did nuke the UK? Make up you damn mind. You either nuked the shit out of them or you didn't. This whole nuking business was uncalled for, and idiotic.

Dastardos:

x434343:

So you did nuke the UK? Make up you damn mind. You either nuked the shit out of them or you didn't. This whole nuking business was uncalled for, and idiotic.

Actually, that's not how simple it is.
All he hit was a small island, but not the UK.

Spartan Bannana:

Dastardos:

x434343:

Actually, that's not how simple it is.
All he hit was a small island, but not the UK.

The territory now has a completely destroyed island, ridden with radiation. I know it isn't as big of a deal but it still aggravates me. And the nuclear fallout in reality would spread into Wales.

Karl felt hot, intense anger swelling within him. A nuclear strike? A goddamn MIRV? Who did these fuckers think they were, bombing one of us?

He later made an announcement to the gathered members of the GEA, "Comrades, friends. Korea has responded to an unrelated incident within our continent, with brutal savagery, and unnecessary force. I understand that Korea chose to divert the missiles after numerous threats and warnings were made worldwide, however, I think that this calls for something quite, quite frivolous. Retaliation."

Hearing Germany's speech Mieczyslaw replied "They still nuked Thorn Island the bastards did!"

"Those crazy Europeans" chortled the Inkosi, as he read reports on the Ukraine-Britain negotiations and the Korean missile crisis.

Summary: Request permission to use Mozambique's ports in exchange for the ceasefire. If this goes smoothly a joint operation by the army (supported and transported by the air force) and navy to take Madagascar.

Mozambiqueagrees, even provideing soldiers for the Madigascar invasion. The small country figts back fiercely, but falls to the superior forces. However, in the true African tradition, a rebellion starts in the small country.

The French and the Russians, two of the only nuclear powers who still remain a democracy, order soldiers into the country. As the week ends, the first soldiers enter the country in the south, through a naval invasion.

The invasion of Mexico finally ends. The Mexican governmeant, in combination with the venezualens, evacuates its leaders to Caracas, were they form a governmeant in excile.

The Invasion of the UK is hampered by Geramny's inferior navy. (Check your facts: after world war two, Germany was forced to make major naval consessions.) The soldiers never make it to the beach, and are forced to retreat to avoid complete destruction. luckily for them, Scandnavia, Finland and Sweeden all show interest in joiningthe GEA and as such shelter the retreating German ships. in all, the majority of the tanks are saved (600). however, over one hundred thousand soldiers are lost.

And sorry for the late update. You guys seem to have been doing things i didn't want to interupt.

The garden was stirred by a small breeze. International situation be damned, Merone was going to have his peace.
He maintined conversation with his secretary by phone over their secure connection, so he could still react to the international situation. And by god did he need to react.
He cancelled the already shaky alliance with Korea. It was the least he could do to show his distaste with their actions. Then he responded to Canada's request to support the GEA.

Response:

Unless we are placed at an ultimatum by the GEA, we are not getting involved in the Korean Affair except as peacekeepers. If you are still loyal to the alliance you will help the USA avoid an all out nuclear war.

Letter to Germany:

I would highly discourage you from retaliating to Korea's actions. Obviously, they have done something very wrong, but retaliating with force will only aggravate the situation. I hope we can come to a peaceful agreement to avoid a nuclear tragedy.

Letter to The Ukraine:

I am sorry that Korea launched a nuclear capable missile at Britain, and the fact that they ditched 5 into the sea does nothing to compensate the fact that they launched them with intent to kill civilian populations and deny land to a nation they are on neutral terms with. However, retaliating in kind would only lead to radioactive disaster, and possible annihilation of all people involved. I implore you to come to a peaceful agreement with Korea.

Letter to Korea:

Chancellor Choi,
I am afraid your actions have left me no choice. You will be treated as a hostil nation by the United States, and while I will not send forces to attack you, know that you have recieved your last warning, and I will not be so lenient in future. I implore you to come to a peaceful agreement with the nations you have injured in your actions, so as to avoid plunging the world into nuclear crisis.

Letter to all Nations:

The recent crisis involving Korea has pushed the world close to all out Nuclear war. Let it be known that from now, any nation firing nuclear capable warheads at another nation without provokation in kind will be treated as hostile by the United States of America, and may well have missiles fired at it by the USA itself.

"Ahh, good." Sleozik said, finding out about the ending of the Mexican conflict. "Send a letter to the Americans.

Letter:

General Merone,
We helped you in the Mexican conflict, now I require something in return.
Would you help in my taking of Iceland? I would like 30,000 troops to assist.

Actions:
Sent a letter to Canada

"Sir our troops have been slaughtered. We lost a hundred thousands infantry and 100 tanks?" said the secretary.
"Blasphemy! This is bullshit! Immediately replace them and send a message to all of our allies!" he replied. "Also work on training more soldiers!"

Message to the GEA:

My allies of the GEA. I come asking for help. Do any of you have a good air force, or navy, to help transport my troops to the UK? Thanks you.

I NPC inactuve countrys. So it dosn't matter. And I don't think he is.

Oh, and this:

The French and the Russians, two of the only nuclear powers who still remain a democracy, order soldiers into the country. As the week ends, the first soldiers enter the country in the south, through a naval invasion.

Meant that the two countrys were inbading New Korea.

Choi was pissed. Italians or Russians or Australians or some god damn taskforce had taken his cousin, Treasurer of the State Ming away, killing guards.

He barged into the war room. "Where the hell would they take Ming? Why would they take him?"

General Lee looked up. "Sir, we don't know. they left no trace, no evidence. All we have are witnsses who cannot identify who they were.

Choi looked down. "Alright. Send a request to India and China. Tell them we need them to monitor the South Pacific. If they find Ming, they will bring him back. In return, we will supply them with anything they require for anything. No matter what the cost."

Summary: Treasurer Ming was kidnapped by a Black Ops Force. Choi sends out a request to India and China, asking them to monitor the South Pacific and find Ming.

As my internet provider has messed up im unable to get access to the ol' internet at the minute. That combined with Snow means that it takes about forty minutes to get to a working internet... thing.

Thusly: Guv, could you NPC Italy for a bit? I should be back fully on Saturday.

Merone read over the letter from Canada. 30,000 troops would sweep the country quite thoroughly if they were assisting the Canadians. He wasn't in desperate need for all his troops right now anyway. He stamped it accepted and sent it off.

From the desk of Franz Archinard:

In these times of unrest, we feel it is essential that the Swiss economy not be affected by the tides of war. To this end the Federal Council is enacting a series of measures to support the unhindered growth of our economy. Engineering and research projects will be supported with public funds, infrastructure will be built, thus creating jobs and pouring more money in taxes into the public coffers.

We also encourage other nations to invest in Swiss banks. Their services are impeccable, confidential, and secure, and I personally suggest them to you all. In these troubled times I am sure it would be comforting to know that your money is far away from the bombs and ravages of armies.

Thank you.

Franz Archinard
Federal Council

Summary: Enacted some measures to support the Swiss economy: research and engineering projects, infrastructure building, etc. The hope is that all this will provide more money to the state in taxes, as well as helping out the average Swiss man-on-the-street.

Mr.Glover, you shall be NPC'd well...

Emperor Bairen just stared at the letter he had received from Choi. "First the nuclear attack on Britain and now this? I really did not want to force the issue with the Australians this soon......Chi Fu!"

"Yes, your excellency?" the trusted adviser asked as he came running.

"Tell the Korean we will send a few of our finest cruisers out, only because with the aircraft carriers still in dry dock from the Japanese assault, I cannot afford to stretch my navy too thinly. Especially for what I have planned in the coming weeks. In the meantime, start moving more troops into our newly conquered territories. Myanmar and Laos have been easy targets, but I shall suspect Thailand will not be going as quietly." Bairen ordered.

"Yes, sir!" Chi Fu said running off.

OOC: Anar, I didn't cede Bhutan, I still have that one. Even though I know its an extremely nitpicky detail, I'd still like it back.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked