World War Three: Global War simulator

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Guvnorium:
Mr.Glover, you shall be NPC'd well...

Cheers, im back now though lol, so im back on. Lets get shiz done.

Emperor Samarjit relaxed in his study, a small room in a corner of the North Block in New Delhi. He had, for the most part, recovered from his sickness. The interment of the body of Shah Jahan in the Taj Jahan came and went. He was more concerned with the invasion of his ally, the U.I.C. "Send 150,000 of our infantry to the British isles. Send 1,000 tanks as well. "You're really gonna send that many troops?" his servant said in astonishment. "We're not at war. We have troops to spare." "Very good, sir." Another servant came forward. "The New Korean Treasurer of the State has been taken. They want us to keep an eye out for him in the South Pacific." "Do it. Put our naval base near Jakarta on medium alert."

Actions: 150,000 soldiers sent to defend the U.I.C. 1,000 tanks also sent. Request from New Korea to monitor the South Pacific has been accepted.

The ukrainian invasion of the UIC fails even more with the reinforcemeant of the Chinese. However, they mange to subdue the navy with the help of the Norwegians, Scandenavians and Sweedish. Once interesting thing: Several canoes, loaded down with men weilding bows and arrows, attacked the German ships loaded with the Ukrainian soldiers. One person was killed by the arrows, while ten others were wounded. The attackers were not caught. It was belived that they came from great Britain however.

Wait... So what the hell happened with the Ukraine invasion...? UIC? Chinese? What are you talking about...?

Dastardos:
Wait... So what the hell happened with the Ukraine invasion...? UIC? Chinese? What are you talking about...?

Britain is the UIC, the...uh...(checks first page) Unified Island Confederacy. So that's who you were attacking. China, being an ally of the UIC, sent over an army to help out the Brits, thus defeating your forces on land. You did manage to beat down their navy though, so you should be clear for your invasion this turn. Also, there were apperantly some guys running around in canoes shooting arrows at your troops. Don't ask me why.

Zemalac:

Dastardos:

Britain is the UIC, the...uh...(checks first page) Unified Island Confederacy. So that's who you were attacking. China, being an ally of the UIC, sent over an army to help out the Brits, thus defeating your forces on land. You did manage to beat down their navy though, so you should be clear for your invasion this turn. Also, there were apperantly some guys running around in canoes shooting arrows at your troops. Don't ask me why.

How the hell is combat handled, and when did China say they where sending troops over? I KNOW that China is a player run country, and canoes? What the hell? According to Wikipedia I sent a lot more troops than the UK had, so how am I having so much resistance? I don't like how the combat is handled. It seems as it is just Guv. says this happened so it happened. And I'm still bedazzled by canoes and Chinese Reinforcements. Guv. Please explain, I love the concept of this.

I must say, for someone who has gone for such realism in the RP, I do believe that Guv has made a mistake. In the simple fact that China got troops halfway around the world faster than Dastardos could get troops across a channel that you can swim.

Dastardos:

Zemalac:

Dastardos:

How the hell is combat handled, and when did China say they where sending troops over? I KNOW that China is a player run country, and canoes? What the hell? According to Wikipedia I sent a lot more troops than the UK had, so how am I having so much resistance? I don't like how the combat is handled. It seems as it is just Guv. says this happened so it happened. And I'm still bedazzled by canoes and Chinese Reinforcements. Guv. Please explain, I love the concept of this.

Yeah, it does seem kind of odd that they managed to get the tanks there faster than you did. I think the assumption was that in the time it took your troops to smash the British navy and chase the guys in the canoes the Chinese were able to sneak their troops in. The timing would be tight (understatement) but it is possible. Maybe.

EDIT: Apperantly by Chinese I mean Indians. You get the general idea.

Zemalac:

Dastardos:

Zemalac:

Dastardos:

Yeah, it does seem kind of odd that they managed to get the tanks there faster than you did. I think the assumption was that in the time it took your troops to smash the British navy and chase the guys in the canoes the Chinese were able to sneak their troops in. The timing would be tight (understatement) but it is possible. Maybe.

Canoes? I'm still confused about these damn Canoes?

Dastardos:

Yeah...I dunno what those were. I laughed when I read about them, though. Weirdness in international politics.

Basically, some guys in canoes rowed up to your ships and shot some of your guys with arrows, then left at high speed. Only one of your soldiers was killed, ten others wounded. Your soldiers assumed that they were from Britain.

As for why that happened...someone has a weird sense of humor?

Wait, Guvnorium has made another mistake. The Chinese sent no troops, it was India.

Zemalac:

Dastardos:

Yeah...I dunno what those were. I laughed when I read about them, though. Weirdness in international politics.

Basically, some guys in canoes rowed up to your ships and shot some of your guys with arrows, then left at high speed. Only one of your soldiers was killed, ten others wounded. Your soldiers assumed that they were from Britain.

As for why that happened...someone has a weird sense of humor?

Yeah, well for a Realistic RP, this isn't realistic.

"Sir," Sleozik's Aid said, walking into the room. "The troops are ready..."

Sleozik swiveled around in his chair to face his Aid, snow falling outside the window behind him.

"Good, send them over along with the troops America sent us. What is the progress on the Nuke? "Pessimistic estimates say 3 weeks sir.."
"Excellent, begin sending the troops over from different ports in four different boats in groups of 250,000 as to avoid suspicion and send along 1,000 planes, 1,500 tanks, pump out propaganda shining the government of Iceland in a bad light, make it's populous look unhappy. Make sure no foreign press makes it into the hands of our citizens. "

Actions:
Sent 1 million well TRAINED(ha, no pulling the untrained shit on me now, Guv) soldiers on 4 boats along with 1,000 planes and 1,500 tanks into Iceland, making sure that news didn't get out in my country.

Spartan Bannana:

Actions:
Sent 1 million well TRAINED(ha, no pulling the untrained shit on me now, Guv) soldiers on 4 boats along with 1,000 planes and 1,500 tanks into Iceland, making sure that news didn't get out in my country.

Be weary of Countries traveling halfway around the world in an instance, and be weary of men in canoes.

Dastardos:

Spartan Bannana:

Actions:

Be weary of Countries traveling halfway around the world in an instance, and be weary of men in canoes.

Ahahah.
I think that the men in canoes secretly traveled back in time from the colonial times, sailed to Europe and mistook you for the target of the Boston Tea Party.

Dastardos:

Spartan Bannana:

Actions:

I'm still laughing at that. What is Guv doing?

Maybe there's a specific reason I've stopped posting the map.

Yeah, I didn't send anything out to Europe, that's for sure. I got Australia to con......I mean to make sure nothing happens while looking for the ToS from Korea.

Anarchemitis:
Maybe there's a specific reason I've stopped posting the map.

Guvnorium has invented a new country? Wow. Or, has the UK drifted across the Atlantic to South America?

Inkosi Karil thumped the table and guffawed as he read a report of the shambolic invasion of the United Kingdoms. Canoes? Teleporting Sino - Indian armies? Nuclear disagreements? This had to be a fake, he would have to invest in some more reliable spies in Europe.

He was seated at the head of a long table during a celebratory meal with the leadership of his army and navy after the occupation of Madagascar. The table was stacked high with antelope meat, bread, vegetable bakes, spiced chicken, massive Boerewors and pitchers of Castle lager. Everyone was being careful not to mention the revolutionary groups that were springing up in the rainforests of the island, instead electing to make small talk as they sipped their champagne and ate their starters. That was about to change.

The Inkosi stood up and banged his pitcher on the table. "This is a great victory for the Xhosa people." He proclaimed in a booming voice, "We cannot let the rebels snatch this victory away from us",

He looked around the room. Half of his Generals were looking stunned and the others had a look in their eye that suggested they were already planning the best way to genocide and execute their way to victory over the rebels.

"Therefore I'm sending my best negotiators to the island. We will offer them complete autonomy, if that is what is necessary, so long as they enter an alliance with us and allow us to build naval bases on their island. Diplomacy worked with the peoples of Mozambique. It will work now."

The Inkosi sat down to a stunned silence that was soon broken by thunderous applause. How sincere it was he could not yet know.

Summary: Negotiate with the rebels for alliance, military support and naval bases in exchange for autonomy and demilitarization.

"CHOI!"

Choi looked up from his game of Dystopia. "Yes, now what? We're not in the middle of a nuclear launch or of an invasion..."

"Choi, they've found the Treasurer!"

"Ahh, now, if the Chinese found him, send some luxuiries for his safe arrival home. If the Indians found him, do the same-"

"Well, no. A tipster in Indonesia say he's been taken to New Zealand."

"New... New Zealand?"

"Yes. Shall I...?"

"Send a message. Ask for his safe return home and offer some of our finest military weapons. Otherwise, get the 7th, 8th, 9th, and 11th armies ready in case we need to, by force, bring him home."

"Sir!"

Actions: Found Treasurer in New Zealand. Request New Zealand for the Treasurer in exchange for military assets. Prep 4 armies for an invasion if they refuse.

x434343:

Choi looked up from his game of Dystopia. "Yes, now what? We're not in the middle of a nuclear launch or of an invasion..."

The Bengali Raj

Emperor Samarjit sits with a puzzled look on his face. How did the army get to the British isles so quickly? Seeing as nothing else is going on, this thought dominates the mind of the emperor.

Actions: None.

Damn, I made that post awithout proofreading...Yes, I meant the Indians. And the assumption was that not only did you have to beat the British navy, you also had to rebuild and regroup after your initial defeat, as well as coordination with your new allies. (The Norwegians and the other Scandanavian countrys. Read back. As you didn't refuse the alliance, I assumed that you agreed to it.) Hence, the invasion of the Indian army ahead of your forces. And your forces are ready for invasion as the navy has been smashed.

As for the canoes, that was one of the players hveing fun with a secret weopon. I can't say any more other then the fact that they have made me look like an ideot...

And sorry for the confusion. combat is handled via basic military information,and the size of the force, with other factors like who is defending, whcih adds to a Dice roll. In other words, the Turkministan people would have no chance against the American army as they have to large of a number for them to beat.

Sorry about everything. My workload is lightening and I should have more time for this game soon. DM post will occur tomorrow.

Then regroup and re attack

Yeah, and I'm gunning for Thailand. 350,000 troops are heading over via Laos

Sorry guys, but i feel i missed a bit too much in my absence from the game. Thus i am stepping down as Emperor of Italy.

So...

'Emperor Vercetti woke up, he got out of bed and tripped over on a discarded fruit skin. "Ouch" he thought. He died of his wounds later that day.'

Thank you, it was pretty awesome for a while and is an awesome idea but i guess im just not cut out for leadership.

OOC: Sorry for not being active for ages, I happened to pick up a rather nasty illness that left me bed-bound for a week and a half. So, I'll probably not start up again.

"Well?"

"Choi. They're umm... they're all dying."

"Really. Nuke time?"

"Sure, why not. Nuke Time."

ACTIONS: NUKES TO EVERYONE!

I think its dead guys. I think I win.

Then why did you resurrect this thing?

restart it? i mean the ending was lame so just restart it ? :D

You know, this was good fun. Would anyone be interested in restarting it? Perhaps you, Anarchemitis...

I'm not playing but I just had to do this

Race: The mooninites
Leader:Ignignokt
Nation: The Moon
Government: Democracy of 2 people, Ignignokt, and Urr, however Ignignokt does all the talking!
Weapons: The Gorgitron, Quad Lazor
Super weapon: The triple Quad Lazor...it is invicible, it shall bring death to you all!

I'd be in for a reboot, I think I'd still want to go China though. That or Brazil.....

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked