Serial Killer 81: Post Apocalypse Survival (Cycle 4: Killer has been executed! SK 81 is over!)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I had no idea either. That said I'd like to think my BS last cycle about the medic helped determine the killer.

But we all know that it was because of Decap Cent's constant prodding that Crimson needed to die rather than any actual detective work.

Damn I had a whole plot twist involving a love triangle and Misato's head getting blown off coming up. Guess I'll try to finish off my twisted little side story with an exposition dump tomorrow night. :P

crimson5pheonix:

The Decapitated Centaur:

crimson5pheonix:
Oh wow, look at all that nothing accomplished! 2 more down, and nothing to show for it! Meanwhile, that genius of a killer just keeps one step ahead. The killer doesn't even have his accomplice anymore people, just take it slow and methodically figure out who this likely handsome killer could be.

Everyone wheels on Crimson

It was the genius line, wasn't it?

I was the killer, spoil sports >.>

Ha! I was right! Even if the votes didn't get you, at least the arbiter did

No, the votes got me. Arbiter was just mucking about with Tippy.

I'm taking credit for it anyways. #1 Arbiter, right here.

Thunderous Cacophony:

crimson5pheonix:

The Decapitated Centaur:

Ha! I was right! Even if the votes didn't get you, at least the arbiter did

No, the votes got me. Arbiter was just mucking about with Tippy.

I'm taking credit for it anyways. #1 Arbiter, right here

If anyone asks, you were shooting at crimson and accidentally hit me.

Oh I missed that entirely rofl. Okay glad to see the voters did the right thing

Its a good thing I didn't vote the, there is no way I could assume guilt in someone with such a funky-fresh avatar like that...

Killer has been executed! SK 81 is over!

To summarize some of those last deaths:
-The Arbiter, Thunderous Cacophony, used his ability to execute tippy2k2

-The Killer, crimson5pheonix, was executed, ending round 81 of SK!

Here's a spreadsheet of the voting break down for those of you interested: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8pVRjUMHjkIdmJLOWo5SDgtbEE/view?usp=sharing

Due to the shortness of this round, I'm going to forgo the usual death post awards

Pardon the delay. It's finals week and I've been helping make an exam for a class. I'll try to draft up a final little story to wrap up what I'm loosely defining as a "plot" for this round this weekend.

Caramel Frappe:

EvilRoy:
Snip

Revnak:
Snip

Since the Killer got executed, it's safe to say that ... I was the Medic that saved you guys. Not only did I manage to save one person, but another in the same round (as in, the Killer got cock-blocked twice when choosing whom to kill) so yea, just a heads up lol.

Aerosteam:
Snip

I was the reason you died, sadly. After saving two people in one go, the Killer went for you as a third option. I already had you on my list to protect beforehand, so I couldn't add you again for that turn and that made me quite sad.

Well, finding two people who aren't the killer is pretty great

And here I was thinking it was Roy

Jux:
And here I was thinking it was Roy

Its usually me, yes.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password: