Rate my song then share your own

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

6/10 Funny, and pleasant instrumentation but her vocals really bring it down.

3/5 Video contained lots of staring
Don't like his voice (or is it the effects? can never discern) but the sound is pleasant enough

3/10 Man, Ska is usually pleasant but that was not.

5.5/10
Generic. Didn't really care much about the lyrics, and the music was fine but not particularly engaging. Honestly, the most engaged I was was trying to work out what all those pinball tables were at the start.

10/10 Classic video game music.

7.3/10
I guess I just wasn't in the mood for this one. It's not bad, though.

10/10 Classic

1/10 No.

8/10 -chill as farrrrrks-
That was pretty good! Very relaxed and dripping in 60s vibes. Didn't drag anywhere either.

8/10 Weird but good. Also, cool music video.

6/10 Never really been a fan of that type of scream-singing but the music was OK.

8/10 Good stuff, love RTJ

5/10

8/10
Sleezy.
That would have sounded sick if she sung into a harmonica mic, but that's just me.

7/10 Cool stuff but not something I would listen to consistently.

8/10 - That was metal as fuck.
Nice shit. Never heard of Power trip before but I like em. Good 90s like metal.

This band is safe for work.

8.43/10
I figure a band with a name like that would appreciate a slightly offbeat score. Their music's also pretty good.

8/10 Pretty good stuff my man

7/10
I was going to say a female singer really adds to this style of vocals. But double checking they're both dudes (I feel dumb now), one of them has a pretty high range.
But point stands a second voice gives heaps more layer.

@Leet: It's just a shame there isn't more of us anymore.

6.5/10 Not bad, but I've honestly never been a big fan of lo-fi production.

@DrSusse Both of the singers are brothers. The other one was a backup singer up until this album where they now pretty much share co-lead duties. Also they sound amazing live.

6/10 - I'm not really listening to that sort of music these days (the fewer vocals, the better), but it was pretty good, rather a depressing video tho! O.O

For epic music, been into Two Steps From Hell (Thomas Bergersen in particular) for the last couple years, but for about a month or six weeks now, been on a real Really Slow Motion binge (even if I haven't the faintest idea how many composers they have). 'Cos I'd post all of Dimension One... -_-

6.5/10 It was alright but nothing special

7/10 Man, it's been a long time since I've listened to this shit... missed it...

7/10
Definitely evil sounding, you could see a Big old Kaiju coming out of the sea to this.

@Kenbo: That makes sense.
The harmony adds so much to that vocal effect.

It said the video was unavailable so I had to watch a live version. Anyways, 6.5/10 Sort of reminds me of Bright Eyes. I'm not the biggest fan but it isn't bad.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here