Interim DNC chair admits Hilldog rigged the primaries in new article.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Sonmi:

FalloutJack:
Still the fault of the people, and it will always be the fault of the people. Right now, I'm being told there are Republicans who are wearing diapers in public and/or smashing coffee machines. Go on. Keep telling me it's dem dirty dems. You condemn yourselves every time.

What a blatant and idiotic whataboutism.

Some Republican voters acting like mentally-deficient morons in public has nothing to do with the Democratic Party's inability to appeal to the depressed, mostly working class, electorate, which represents 42% of eligible voters.

Hello, pot. Nice of you to join us. The whole point of THAT argument is to show up people who don't show perspective. That's you! You're on fire! Anything you say here is TRUMPED by the fact that you're on fire. I'll listen to you when you start putting out the big glaring red fire, the ginormous fucking-everything-up fire. You're whole argument is drowned out by the much-bigger fire. You don't have any legs to stand on here because you're on fire. Go put it out!

FalloutJack:
I'll listen to you when you start putting out the big glaring red fire, the ginormous fucking-everything-up fire.

I actually am though, I actually campaigned for the Liberals last federal elections when I thought that if they got into power they'd actually go through with the electoral reforms, and campaigned for my favourite NDP primary candidate this year, getting people to actually join the party I thought was actually worth voting for, instead of sitting back and complaining how awful the opposite side is without actually giving anyone a real reason to vote for your party.

I even wrote a letter to my Liberal representative to let him know why I intend to switch votes next elections, hoping that it'll influence federal politics somewhat.

I'm making an actual difference, while your pointless blabbering about Republicans being mean while refusing to hear anything that anyone ever has to say about Democrats will only push away potential voters.

FalloutJack:
Anything you say here is TRUMPED by the fact that you're on fire.

We're literally telling you how to put out the fire while you flail helplessly and roll yourself in gasoline, mate.

If Trump is re-elected, it's entirely on you.

erttheking:
Well the writhing was kind on the wall. And now we're stuck with Trump.

Thanks cunts.

You shouldn't say that about Hillary supporters D :

Aren't they in enough pain as it is?

Fox12:

erttheking:

Thanks cunts.

Talking about the DNC.

Fox12:

erttheking:

Thanks cunts.

Huh calling Hillary supporters cunts... well you sure aren't the toxicity problem here are you?

The Decapitated Centaur:

Fox12:

erttheking:

Thanks cunts.

Huh calling Hillary supporters cunts... well you sure aren't the toxicity problem here are you?

How...deplorable ;P

The Decapitated Centaur:

Fox12:

erttheking:

Thanks cunts.

That was Ertheking. So no.

Fox12:

The Decapitated Centaur:

Fox12:

Oh so the passive aggressive playing dumb tactic now? He didn't call them that, you did. He said that about the people who pulled this shot off. You just came in to do your helpful misunderstanding to insult people

The Decapitated Centaur:

Fox12:

The Decapitated Centaur:

Oh so the passive aggressive playing dumb tactic now? He didn't call them that, you did. He said that about the people who pulled this shot off. You just came in to do your helpful misunderstanding to insult people

Then I misunderstood, and apologize.

But regardless of the target, "cunt" seems like rather charged language.

Fox12:

The Decapitated Centaur:

Fox12:

Then I misunderstood, and apologize.

But regardless of the target, "cunt" seems like rather charged language.

Sexist, too.

Sonmi:
Snip

No, you don't get a rebuttal here. This entire thread is a Whataboutism and you're on the guilty side of it. I'm the one calling out, you're the one being called out. Your narrow focus is the problem. You will never get what you want just by picking up lint balls from the laundary. You have no idea how to deal with the situation. I've heard the arguments and find that you cannot realistically achieve your goals because you will not take the necessary steps. You ignore the big problems, demand somebody else make it immediately better, and do nothing for yourselves. That is it, that is your banner, and that is the problem. Your fault. You are helping the bad guys, full stop.

FalloutJack:

Sonmi:
Snip

No, you don't get a rebuttal here.

Jack... you're angry. Have a Snickers™.

Seanchaidh:

bastardofmelbourne:
And that's what turned voters against her. The perception that they were being told who to vote for.

Still glossing over the Khan-like foreign policy and utterly uninspiring domestic policy?

Genghis Khan, or Star Trek Khan?

bastardofmelbourne:

Seanchaidh:

bastardofmelbourne:
And that's what turned voters against her. The perception that they were being told who to vote for.

Still glossing over the Khan-like foreign policy and utterly uninspiring domestic policy?

Genghis Khan, or Star Trek Khan?

Genghis (or another warlord of similar kind). If I meant Noonien Singh I would have specified Khan Noonien Singh.

FalloutJack:
*more juvenile finger pointing*

Now now, calm down, my Trump-enabling friend. You're stifling the conversation.

Take a deep, deep breath and actually answer my post if you wish to add anything of worth to the conversation, otherwise, I think it might be time for you to put this to rest, it's too much of a strain on you, and this is just wasting everyone's time.

Seanchaidh:
Snip

Sonmi:
Snip

Oh, what a surprise. Antagonizing instead of bringing anything at all that resembles discussion or admitting any faults whatsoever. That's basically textbook unreasonability, and you wonder why we argue so. Might be about your extremist behavior.

But relax, you're only annoying me. My cross to bear is that you honestly believe you're motivations. I can tell you none of that works, though, since you do not have any sort of an actual plan other than blame democrats, who could not be physically responsible for even half of what's been wrong for decades. That's some A-level conspiratorial nonsense right there. So yeah, have fun teasing or whatever. That'll totally make more sense than common sense.

Also, I hate Snickers.

Seanchaidh:
snip

Sonmi:
snip

FalloutJack:
snip

You three have a really astounding ability to get into prolonged arguments that are about essentially nothing. I mean, I know I've said it before, but it bears repeating. It's really something.

Seanchaidh:
Genghis (or another warlord of similar kind). If I meant Noonien Singh I would have specified Khan Noonien Singh.

Now, as much as I appreciate the mental image of Hillary Clinton uniting posses of Democrats from all around the US and invading China on horseback, I don't think it's very...probable.

Plus, Genghis was big on the whole rape-and-pillage thing, and picturing Hillary raping anything is damaging to my brain-parts.

bastardofmelbourne:

You three have a really astounding ability to get into prolonged arguments that are about essentially nothing. I mean, I know I've said it before, but it bears repeating. It's really something.

Nah, this one's on Jack, Sean and Sonmi back up what they say with citations and more substance than "Nuh uh!" which is more then I can say for a lot of posters on this board.

And the policy direction of the Democrats and trying to win back the senate is nothing? Or is it just the back and forths you're looking at?

bastardofmelbourne:

Seanchaidh:

Now, as much as I appreciate the mental image of Hillary Clinton uniting posses of Democrats from all around the US and invading China on horseback, I don't think it's very...probable.

Plus, Genghis was big on the whole rape-and-pillage thing, and picturing Hillary raping anything is damaging to my brain-parts.

I suppose you're right, she's more of a settled society warlord than a nomadic conqueror. I do think she would have hired more women guards at Guantanamo, though.

Seanchaidh:

bastardofmelbourne:

Seanchaidh:

I suppose you're right, she's more of a settled society warlord than a nomadic conqueror. I do think she would have hired more women guards at Guantanamo, though.

It's all about the equality in dystopia, you and all your friends can come and experience corporate hegemony together!

Ninjamedic:
Snip

No, I'm with Bastard on this. Absolutely nothing was discussed at all. They have no idea what they're talking about and have failed to provide anything at all. They never have anything to contribute. I just hate to see them believing in lies.

Ninjamedic:
It's all about the equality in dystopia, you and all your friends can come and experience corporate hegemony together!

Your friends aren't welcomed if they belong to the undesirable class of people known as "super predators".

Those will be relocated to megajails, where we will do our best to "bring them to heel", and all for a nice little profit. Only then will there be true equality.

FalloutJack:

Ninjamedic:
Snip

No, I'm with Bastard on this. Absolutely nothing was discussed at all. They have no idea what they're talking about and have failed to provide anything at all. They never have anything to contribute. I just hate to see them believing in lies.

What lies !?

I have not once since you started this routine, seen you ever make a real attempt to dispute any individual claims or assertions made by the two, you just keep doubling down on "You're all terrible, I'm done" routine, proclaiming victory as if you've shown them their dastardly ways.

This is a discussion forum, they're here to discuss, not submit to your line of thinking (or lack thereof given all the handwaving)

EDIT: Bloody hell bbcode hates me.

Ninjamedic:

EDIT: Bloody hell bbcode hates me.

So does the quote system, apparently. The problem is that you're not aware of conversations outside of this thread, ergo you don't know what's going on. These two have a longstanding history of making stuff up, getting debunked, and then claiming 'Fake news, Dems fault'. Already showed the both of them a big long compilation of the Reps to Dems ratio of crimes, courtesy of Obsidian Jones (among other instances), and since we do not live in a bubble, all evidence shown on prior occasions still follow, regardless of discussion. It kind of points out who causes more problems and how ridiculous it is to blame other people for those failings. So yeah, feel free to take sides or whatever. I'm still dealing in realities and they just want solutions to drop magically in their laps instead of any compromise or adaptation. Now, what was it Darwin said...? Ah yes. Adapt or die.

FalloutJack:
The problem is that you're not aware of conversations outside of this thread, ergo you don't know what's going on. These two have a longstanding history of making stuff up, getting debunked, and then claiming 'Fake news, Dems fault'.

Really now? Because what I see most of the time is any criticism of the Dems being buried in either "No time now", "Are you defending TRUMP!?" or some other tedious nonsense.

Already showed the both of them a big long compilation of the Reps to Dems ratio of crimes, courtesy of Obsidian Jones (among other instances), and since we do not live in a bubble, all evidence shown on prior occasions still follow, regardless of discussion.

Myself in that very thread, a post you did not respond to:
None of what you have listed addresses any of what has been said to you so far. You're just (once again) using the Republicans as a way of ignoring the Democrat's policy decisions and political alignments.

And yes, Sean did point out the No Shit Sherlock award winning observation that the GOP is worse, that list doesn't contradict him.

So, are you actually going to address what was raised? Or are you just going to continue with the cliches?

Yes I quoted myself, if you're just going to talk past me I'll just keep this one standing until you actually explain why Sean's points were wrong if you're bringing in a statistic that's a non-sequitur in a discussion of legal government actions.

I'm not the only one to point this out either, you keep pulling this card against Sean and Somni but as the last thread went, I wasn't the only one to bring up how you avoided Sean's argument.

Then you just chose not to respond to it and go again for the rhetoric. I've not seen you once actually try to point out why major policy decisions are non-factors here.

Ninjamedic:

FalloutJack:
The problem is that you're not aware of conversations outside of this thread, ergo you don't know what's going on. These two have a longstanding history of making stuff up, getting debunked, and then claiming 'Fake news, Dems fault'.

Really now? Because what I see most of the time is any criticism of the Dems being buried in either "No time now", "Are you defending TRUMP!?" or some other tedious nonsense.

Already showed the both of them a big long compilation of the Reps to Dems ratio of crimes, courtesy of Obsidian Jones (among other instances), and since we do not live in a bubble, all evidence shown on prior occasions still follow, regardless of discussion.

Myself in that very thread, a post you did not respond to:
None of what you have listed addresses any of what has been said to you so far. You're just (once again) using the Republicans as a way of ignoring the Democrat's policy decisions and political alignments.

And yes, Sean did point out the No Shit Sherlock award winning observation that the GOP is worse, that list doesn't contradict him.

So, are you actually going to address what was raised? Or are you just going to continue with the cliches?

Yes I quoted myself, if you're just going to talk past me I'll just keep this one standing until you actually explain why Sean's points were wrong if you're bringing in a statistic that's a non-sequitur in a discussion of legal government actions.

I'm not the only one to point this out either, you keep pulling this card against Sean and Somni but as the last thread went, I wasn't the only one to bring up how you avoided Sean's argument.

Then you just chose not to respond to it and go again for the rhetoric. I've not seen you once actually try to point out why major policy decisions are non-factors here.

Because people simply feel entitled to others aggreement because their own Worldview, to them, is obviously self-explanatory and therefore anything but is obviously wrong.

FalloutJack:
No, I'm with Bastard on this.

I really don't think you are.

Ninjamedic:
Snip

I explained what was going on in that thread in that thread. You, however, will have to probably peel back a year or longer. See you when you've done that. Otherwise, peace out.

Fischgopf:
Snip

Said some guy with a dubious worldview. Anything for a cheap shot, eh fishy?

Seanchaidh:
Snip

Well, thank you for proving HIS point. I think I can draw this thread to a close.

FalloutJack:

Fischgopf:
Snip

Said some guy with a dubious worldview. Anything for a cheap shot, eh fishy?

1. I doubt you could actually name a single view I hold. Go for it.

Tell me all about my "dubious worldview".

2. Do you think I do not include myself in the all-inclusive term "people"? I just described bias, maybe you would have noticed that if you weren't being defensive. And the cheap shot thing is cute coming from you. Projection much?

You may need to take cheap shots, I don't.

As a Bernie Sanders supporter, I am happy the Democrats are being forced to move to left. Even Neoliberals like Cory 'Drugs from Canada are dangerous' Booker is forced to support universal healthcare because the base is pissed at Trump, and many Democrats are doubly mad at New Democrats.

I don't think you can cut social security, Medicare, or Medicaid as X democrat, and still, keep your seat.

Also, the reason Hillary even got control of the DNC is that Obama bankrupted the DNC by hiring poltical consultants in non-important election years. This pulled money away from many races such as state legislature seats for example. Those consultants also didn't do much to help the Democrats seeing as how they lose almost everything. So the DNC begged Hillary for money, and she accepted but got control of the DNC.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/11/03/the-democratic-party-needs-to-get-its-act-together/

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here