What do you expect would have happened by now with Hillary victory

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Saelune:

Seanchaidh:

Saelune:
She would go to London and not bitch about the embassy there. She also would not refer to Haiti or any African nation as a 'shithole country'.

Yes, she'd limit herself to bombing them.

She would be bombing the same places every other President would be bombing, including Sanders, except maybe she would also go after Russia, instead of sucking Putin's dick, like Trump. And she'd be far more tactful with North Korea.

...Something tells me that "going after Russia" wouldn't be the smartest move, either, given Putin's ego and proven willingness to go after other countries for looking at Russia funny (RIP, Ukraine).

thebobmaster:

Saelune:

Seanchaidh:

She would be bombing the same places every other President would be bombing, including Sanders, except maybe she would also go after Russia, instead of sucking Putin's dick, like Trump. And she'd be far more tactful with North Korea.

...Something tells me that "going after Russia" wouldn't be the smartest move, either, given Putin's ego and proven willingness to go after other countries for looking at Russia funny (RIP, Ukraine).

So we should just let Russia do whatever they want, countries like Ukraine be damned?

Saelune:

thebobmaster:

Saelune:

So we should just let Russia do whatever they want, countries like Ukraine be damned?

No. I think there is a rather large middle ground between "do nothing" and "go after", especially since you were talking about "going after" Russia in the same conversation that was talking about bombing other countries. I believe diplomacy should be the first step, and it is not "sucking Putin's dick" by trying diplomacy.

thebobmaster:

Saelune:

thebobmaster:

No. I think there is a rather large middle ground between "do nothing" and "go after", especially since you were talking about "going after" Russia in the same conversation that was talking about bombing other countries. I believe diplomacy should be the first step, and it is not "sucking Putin's dick" by trying diplomacy.

Since you need elaboration, 'go after' doesnt automatically mean bomb the shit out of them, or wave nuclear dicks at eachother.

Diplomacy counts as 'going after', as long as its used to actually stop them and fix shit.

Saelune:

thebobmaster:

Saelune:

Since you need elaboration, 'go after' doesnt automatically mean bomb the shit out of them, or wave nuclear dicks at eachother.

Diplomacy counts as 'going after', as long as its used to actually stop them and fix shit.

OK, fair enough. I thought you were talking about going after them with bombs, given your sentence up to that point was talking about bombing countries. Mea culpa.

Saelune:

Seanchaidh:

Saelune:
She would go to London and not bitch about the embassy there. She also would not refer to Haiti or any African nation as a 'shithole country'.

She would be bombing the same places every other President would be bombing, including Sanders

The fact that Sanders voted against war with Iraq while Clinton voted for it suggests that they might diverge on the question of who they would be bombing as President of the United States. That being said, we're mostly still dealing with Obama's various wars and interventions, so it's possible that Trump, Clinton, and Sanders wouldn't differ much on that question in the first year either.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here