Is America evil?

Pages PREV 1 2

Marik2:
Yes

Ok, then why doesn't the world kill them all?

SupahEwok:
Get better bait, this stuff's stale.

How is it stale?! Nobody has asked this! All I read is "I hate America, I hate Americans" and I'm like.................? So............................ what are you planning to do about it?

warmachine:
Define evil in this context. Explain how the US fits that definition. Explain how the world could destroy a country that has a bigger military budget than the rest of the world. Explain how the US could be destroyed without hard crashing every country's economy.

I don't care what some poll claims, make your own argument.

EVIL!!!!!! What does evil mean where you live?! I don't know! I don't know! I don't know! AND I don't care!

For as long as...... you are the d word and your country is in r word.................the world will be in peace according to the ones on YouTube!

Xsjadoblayde:
Negative utilitarianism much? Just push out the greedy short-sighted selfish capitalist whores (no offense to sex workers intended) who are currently in power. It's not going to be quick or easy, but preferable over this flavour of thoughtless reduction

So........... you want it destroyed or not?!

erttheking:
Why are you advocating genocide?

Because that's what the world wants anyway....... haven't you been on YouTube?

CaitSeith:
Didn't you already make a thread like this before? Why are you obsessed with finding America evil? Do you want to nuke America out of the map or something?

Well..... no but the ones on YouTube might and Yahoo Answers........ and they say it's everybody who wants it, so I'm asking why doesn't the world do it?

bastardofmelbourne:
Why the hell does this thread exist?

Because nobody has given me an answer!

dontwastemytime:
Snippums

Don't expect anyone to take you seriously. I certainly wouldn't. And reading everything you post comes off more as some embittered patriot trying to imitate what they think the people they disagree with believe - mistaking or deliberately misconstruing political criticism for blind hatred - hoping that if they can bait at least one person into confirming those biases, they would feel validated and not have to challenge their preconceptions once again, instead of anything remotely genuine. Basically wasting everyone's time, perhaps ironically, if there was any element to be taken at face value at all.

Xsjadoblayde:

dontwastemytime:
Snippums

Don't expect anyone to take you seriously. I certainly wouldn't. And reading everything you post comes off more as some embittered patriot trying to imitate what they think the people they disagree with believe - mistaking or deliberately misconstruing political criticism for blind hatred - hoping that if they can bait at least one person into confirming those biases, they would feel validated and not have to challenge their preconceptions once again, instead of anything remotely genuine. Basically wasting everyone's time, perhaps ironically, if there was any element to be taken at face value at all.

Oh just shut up and do it already.

Hey, I thought all you British hated them?

Xsjadoblayde:

dontwastemytime:
Snippums

Don't expect anyone to take you seriously. I certainly wouldn't.

Oh and I forgot to mention, yeah but you're just one person. There are billions on YouTube, Reddit, Quora and those other beautiful websites who would. Plus...... I just realized, there are actually many here too.

Well there you go. The OP has not made an earnest argument for his statement, just spouting inane drivel copied from somewhere else. Or more likely grossly mangled from somewhere else. I regard it as a point of pride that I have never used any forum ignore function, no matter how much I fundamentally disagreed with a forum user. Dontwastemytime is my first candidate for such a function.

I think this thread has served what little purpose it had.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked