Tommy Robinson Arrested for "Breaching the Peace"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

WolvDragon:

Mossberg Shotty:

WolvDragon:

Oh excuse me, was I suppose to take someone seriously when they keep shitting on the left 99.9 percent of the time, but barely the right wing? Donald Trump, the biggest snowflake out there, who keeps on threatening the news media, sued bill maher over a joke, who attacks people on twitter, and Sargon never has the nerve to fucking go after him on it, but no it's them SJW!!!
Grow the fuck up!! But what do I expect from someone who probrably supports Sargon of Akkad on patreon.

Maybe you ought to take a Prozac or two, you're starting to sound a bit triggered stressed. I'm guessing you take CNN seriously and they shit on Trump and conservatives 99.9% of the time, but that's the thing about double-standards. Actually I'm wrong, CNN is 50/50 Trump bashing and shitty fluff pieces. Recognizing hypocrisy in one info-machine but ignoring it in the propaganda machine you favor seems to be a nasty, recurring theme amongst the left, least in my experience.

And I don't support anyone on Patreon, I'm broke as fuck dude. I've only seen a couple of Sargon's videos and thought they were ok, can't say I've watched him in over a year. I only commented on it because your hypocrisy jumped out at me, don't have a dog in the Sargon race.

I guess I'm talking to a retard. I don't even watch or support CNN you triggered prick! And so what? Donald Trump is the nastiest of the bunch, just like you right wing tools!

I thought liberals didn't like words like 'retard'. Guess you're gonna be exiled from your own PC tribe. But it could be worse, you could be waiting to get shivved to death by an angry religious mob because your government hates it's native populace.

Let's keep to the topic at hand instead of resorting to insults, please. If there are anymore posts that engage in this sort of behavior then more infractions will be handed out and this thread will be locked.

You have been warned.

Mossberg Shotty:
But it could be worse, you could be waiting to get shivved to death by an angry religious mob because your government hates it's native populace.

Lol. Dial back the drama - it's the UK, not Syria. The UK government only hates poor people. Well, more than it hates anyone else.

Baffle2:

Mossberg Shotty:
But it could be worse, you could be waiting to get shivved to death by an angry religious mob because your government hates it's native populace.

Lol. Dial back the drama - it's the UK, not Syria. The UK government only hates poor people. Well, more than it hates anyone else.

Give it a few decades, it'll get there. Besides, exaggerating is just what you do when you talk politics. Debating someone without constantly escalating? That'd just be silly.

Besides, the prison he's being moved to has a 71% muslim population, so in this case it's a lot closer to being Syria than it is to being the UK.

WolvDragon:

I ain't PC you idiot! Maybe you should stop stereotyping leftists like you idiotic right wingers do. You'll probrably get shot to death by the authoritarian leftists you hate so much.

I feel like we're getting into death threat-ish territory here. Can we not?

Fiz_The_Toaster:
Let's keep to the topic at hand instead of resorting to insults, please. If there are anymore posts that engage in this sort of behavior then more infractions will be handed out and this thread will be locked.

You have been warned.

I'm no expert, but it might be time to pull the trigger on that.

Mossberg Shotty:

Baffle2:

Mossberg Shotty:

Give it a few decades, it'll get there. Besides, exaggerating is just what you do when you talk politics. Debating someone without constantly escalating? That'd just be silly.

Besides, the prison he's being moved to has a 71% muslim population, so in this case it's a lot closer to being Syria than it is to being the UK.

WolvDragon:

I ain't PC you idiot! Maybe you should stop stereotyping leftists like you idiotic right wingers do. You'll probrably get shot to death by the authoritarian leftists you hate so much.

I feel like we're getting into death threat-ish territory here. Can we not?

Fiz_The_Toaster:

You have been warned.

I'm no expert, but it might be time to pull the trigger on that.

You also gave me a death threat in that other post. But no I don't want to go into that.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked