Westboro Baptist Church plans to protest funeral of 9 year old girl slain in Arizona shotings.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Sober Thal:
You can't stop them from protesting, but I hope the people there can keep WBC as far away as possible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Guard_Riders

They ought to show up, even though they're primarily to counter the military funeral protests.

Can everyone just stop and think for a moment that we're talking about the murder on a little girl here? She was nine. Just think about that for a moment, then come back to post whatever you want.

God, these guys are monsters! Or at least, Fred Phelps, the leader of the so called "Church" is and he's brain washed a lot of people with his shitty ideas.

Seriously, what the hell do the WBC do with their own dead? Let them rot where they are and be like "God wanted them to die right there!"

And I think these guys should be classified as a Cult, cause they don't even do any of the good things Scientology does! (That's right, it's gotten so bad, that I'd take Scientology of WBC any day, although, this wasn't the first time I'd choose Scientology of WBC)

Westboro... WHY?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Just... just... stop.

Your a combination of God fearing attention whores that have no dignity, respect, or humanity inside of you.

I believe in freedom of speech and all rights garenteed by our Bill of Rights to the highest degree.

I don't hate many things.

But now, I HATE YOU YOU COMBINATION OF HUMAN TRASH.

I hope the Patriot Guard Riders comes in FULL FORCE to protect those in moruoning.

*%@# you Fred Phelps.

Aby_Z:
Oh, WBC! You so crazy!

They could have their own sitcom. Laugh track and everything...

Life is pretty much a sitcom for them.

This week on the phelpy bunch:

Mary (I assume there is someone named Mary in the cult): "He pastor did you hear of that horrible shooting that happened? I think we should protest the victims funerals!"

Pastor: "Thats a great idea mary! Nothing could go wrong with protesting a little girls funeral."

*Growns of anguish are heard around the world*

Corkydog:

darthzew:

Corkydog:
Really? At this point these guys are worse trolls than Anonymous...hey now, we could sic Anonymous on those pricks...

But really, the church needs to excommunicate those mother****ers. Only way to get them to shut up.

Interestingly, the church HAS... Westboro has no affiliation with any other church organization. From Wikipedia:

"The WBC is not affiliated with any known Baptist conventions or associations. The church describes itself as following Primitive Baptist and Calvinist principles,[9] though mainstream Primitive Baptists reject the WBC and [Pastor Fred] Phelps.[10]"

I stand corrected then. The only way to shut them up is put them away.

Any suggestions on how to arrest these guys?

If they were in Canada, they would be jailed for "inciting hate".

Konaerix:
Are these the guys who were protesting comic books a few months back?

I think the protest everything.

OT: I'll just post what I put in the other thread about this (not to diminish this thread in anyway, I just saw that one first).

emeraldrafael:
Anyway, I gave up on the WBC, but its nice to see the Hell's Biker's doing something positive. ANd WBC, this is why we cant have nice things. Like freedom of speech. I mean, come people, I know you think your religion is right, but you make it really hard for people to defend the right to free speech with you running around. I know that the WBC thinks if there wasnt freedom of speech, they could still do what they do but enough is enough.

Though I'm very curious as to why the WBC is protesting a little girl's (among others) funeral. What did she ever do wrong? She was nine, thats not exactly enough time to go sinning unless you just start killing once you're out of the womb.

I'm confused. I mean, I sort of (and by that I mean by the skin on my teeth) get why they protest soldier's funerals, Comic Con and the like, but a nine year old girl's funeral? Why would they protest that (other than they're complete idiots)?

Im pretty sure theyre just clutching at straws now, trying to get attention.

On a tangential note, the town these people are from, Topeka, Kansas, changed its name to Google for a short while to get fibre optic broadband (they didnt even get it). Something is definately up with that town.

Might be slightly old-ish news by now, by a few hours or so, but I just saw this on the MSN homepage.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41027365/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?gt1=43001

So Arizona passed a law prohibiting protests at or near the location of a funeral. Should shake things up quite a bit.

ok this is the one time they should say fuck all to these peoples rights and break out the riot gear. i mean seriously a little girls funeral?! REALY?! im sorry these are no longer people their mad animals and they need to be delt with as such.

THAT is pure, beautiful freedom of speech. The fact that our government is bound by law to protect even words like these is proof that our Constitution is not just ink on paper, that we are committed to the rule of law even in the face of such incredible temptation to do evil upon other men.

As for the Westboro Baptist group, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em with a fucking ice cream scoop. This is inciting violence and they need to be carted off in a SWAT van before somebody loses their temper and puts a shovel in someone's mouth.

Fleaman:
THAT is pure, beautiful freedom of speech. The fact that our government is bound by law to protect even words like these is proof that our Constitution is not just ink on paper, that we are committed to the rule of law even in the face of such incredible temptation to do evil upon other men.

As for the Westboro Baptist group, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, fuck em with a fucking ice cream scoop. This is inciting violence and they need to be carted off in a SWAT van before somebody loses their temper and puts a shovel in someone's mouth.

im just waiting for them to go just that one step too far and start a riot on a massive scale. it will happen its just a matter of time and when it does there will be deaths. I just wish these people would stop before that happens but i know they will not.

ecoho:

Fleaman:

im just waiting for them to go just that one step too far and start a riot on a massive scale. it will happen its just a matter of time and when it does there will be deaths. I just wish these people would stop before that happens but i know they will not.

They are bound to Go FLDS/People's Temple/ splinter group of Branch Devidians lead by David Koresh soon enough.

Corkydog:
Really? At this point these guys are worse trolls than Anonymous...hey now, we could sic Anonymous on those pricks...

But really, the church needs to excommunicate those mother****ers. Only way to get them to shut up.

http://www.anonpaste.me/anonpaste2/index.php?65e2832b96b888e3#Uxqr8wrq3ljskOY76+ubZQvSmcEtYCbIfZBqWpaGcMI=

dont feed the trolls, onlne OR offline

As I desperately try to find the bright side to this story, maybe they will inadvertently prove those conspiracy pricks wrong?

You know, I think spambots should nerco more Threads like, going though this was like opening a time capsule, depressing but interesting.

OT: Yeah, Fuck WBC, here hoping that call for them to be labelled as a hate group works!

Man, perversely this make me want to believe in Christianity just so these fuckers have somewhere to burn in for eternity.

I wish they hadn't made the law stopping the protest, but the WBC is really a terrible organization. American citizens should consider heading over the We the People service on Whitehouse.gov and sign the petition to label them a hate organization and the petition to reconsider their tax exemption.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/legally-recognize-westboro-baptist-church-hate-group/DYf3pH2d
and
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-irs-tax-exempt-status-westboro-baptist-church/YrKbHYtV

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked