Obama caught on open mic...........

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Stagnant:

Did Zimmerman die? Did his wife lose a family member? No? Then shut up.

OT: OP is a nutbag, please disregard.

No, but his wife is probably under a great deal of stress as well, so I see no reason why the president can't be kind to her as well as the Martin family.

Volf:
He has a wife(It is briefly mentioned in the seventh paragraph).

Obama is also somebodies spouse, so I see no reason he could not also speak as one and give a few words to Mr. Zimmermans wife.

Who are you calling asshole?

Zimmerman didn't die or even get arrested. I think it's entirely appropriate that Obama would send condolences to the family of the dead kid rather than the wife of the guy who shot him. Why would he speak to Zimmerman's wife? What would he say? "Being married myself, I understand how hard it would be to have your spouse shoot someone and get off scott-free"?

Godavari:

Volf:

Obama is also somebodies spouse, so I see no reason he could not also speak as one and give a few words to Mr. Zimmermans wife.

Zimmerman didn't die or even get arrested. I think it's entirely appropriate that Obama would send condolences to the family of the dead kid rather than the wife of the guy who shot him. Why would he speak to Zimmerman's wife? What would he say? "Being married myself, I understand how hard it would be to have your spouse shoot someone and get off scott-free"?

I see no reason why he can't make a neutral comment like, "I realize that both families must be going through a great deal of pain/stress/suffering/concern right now, and I hope that justice comes to end this terrible situation that we currently find ourselves in". It's short, neutral and shows that the president realizes that until a verdict comes out, all people are innocent until proven guilty.

There is so much crazy in this thread it's unbelievable. Killuminati bro, what the fuck are you on man? Send some this way.

Volf:

Tyler Perry:

Volf:
For the president to make a comment that clearly favors the Martins family was biased. He made no comments for the wife of Zimmerman, just comments in favor of the Martins family. Seeing as he is heavily associated with the government and by extension the law, he should have made a neutral comment or no comment at all. Until the case is over, he should remember that people are innocent until proven guilty, and as such, comments in favor of either party should be discouraged prior to a trail is finished.

Zimmerman's wife (if he even has one) didn't lose a loved one. Obama was speaking as a parent, empathizing with a couple who lost their children, while stressing that due process should take its course.

What an asshole.

Obama, sarcastically. Chill.

Volf:
Yeah, he won't get rid of Guantanamo Bay even though he promised that when he was campaigning. Would you like me to tell you another thing he won't do?

See, that's a legitimate complaint. If people focused on shit he actually does wrong instead of, shock and horror, having the audacity to hold a Halloween party for the children of US soldiers, things might be different.

Tin foil hats and conspiracy theories seem to go hand in hand. So my conspiracy theory is that tin hats causes conspiracy theories. Keep off'em people.

The government wants you to use them to distract you from real issues. See I can do this to.

Volf:

TheDarkEricDraven:
Damn it, he's CONFIDENT! Is there ANYTHING this monster won't stoop to!?

Yeah, he won't get rid of Guantanamo Bay even though he promised that when he was campaigning. Would you like me to tell you another thing he won't do?

He tried to. Congress blocked him, said they didn't want to pay to have the people imprisoned in Gitmo moved into prisons in the States. Source.

You wanna blame someone for Gitmo still being open? Aim your sights directly at Congress. I'm pretty sure I already told you this last time you brought it up (or I meant to and didn't actually get round to posting. Sometimes I forget).

It's nice how you're blaming Obama for not being a dictator I guess. That's always something.

tstorm823:
I'd like to be the one to say it's his last election because after that he'll appoint himself emperor and half the country will say "meh, better than the Republicans."

You can always tell a winning conspiracy theory when it's stupid even if you assume the conspiracy theorist is correct.

Hey, if Obama had the power and desire to make him self the "Emperor" of the country, why the fuck is he waiting for a second election to possibly mess it up?

I know what you're thinking, and what a lot of you guys have said is "He's waiting till second term so he doesn't have the pressure of re elections to worry about!".

Whaaaaaaaaaaat fucking re elections? If he was the Emperor 4 years ago, there wouldn't be a pressure of re elections today to worry about.

"Ok, my plan is to become the Emperor of the United States, where I will never have to be re elected ever. First, I have to go against the incumbent party, something that is notoriously hard to do."

"Yes? YES. And when you're president, you'll make your self the Emperor somehow, despite the fact that would require about 300 million people to agree with you!"

"No, no. First.. I'll do nothing for my entire presidency. THEN, I'll gamble my entire bid for power on the 2012 election, presuming I get elected this one!"

"Genius, sir! Let's fight 2 uphill battles towards a goal that negates the need for this battle instead of one! I sure as fuck love risking my ambitions for no real reason twice when I don't have to, too!"

*maniacal laughter*

I mean, come the fuck on.

What's this? He is going to give stuff to Putin?
http://www.cracked.com/article_19128_7-reasons-vladimir-putin-worlds-craziest-badass.html
Im k with that, Putin seems like pretty cool guy.

KlLLUMINATI:
Obama caught on open mic suggesting he's confident of 2nd term

Frankly, that's what all Presidents think, else they wouldn't bother going for re-election.

Obama was caught on an open microphone on Monday telling Russia's president that he would have more flexibility for a missile deal during his second term, according to reports.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/obama-caught-open-mic-suggesting-confident-2nd-term-article-1.1050903?localLinksEnabled=false

It's an Election Year, He's will soon be focusing on re-election, Meaning afterwards if he wins, he would have more time to work on these issues.
/Logic

Who's Obama working for?

The United States, the people who let him enter office, Them.

Let's see.."After my relection I'll have more flexibility".... another good reason not to vote for this dangerous man.

Yes, Lord forbid if he wants an easier workload...

He ruined the Ballistic Missile Defense and now he wants to give the codes to the Russians. Putin is a trecherous man...

Oi, You dropped your tin-foil helmet!
While I don't know about the BMD, I'm petty sure Obama is not selling missile codes to another nation, It's hard enough to do without BEING THE HEAD OF A NATION!

Newt Gingrich said "President Obama 'Promised To Sell Out Our Missile Defense' To Russia"

Awwwwww....

He in essence is telling the Russians that his attempt to re-make this country into another USSR is in progress. He is telling Medvedev that he shares more in common with the Russians than they would suspect. Clearly he is all about jacking up domestic spending and shock of shocks his budget cuts are in national defense. With that in mind note these four words BUT PARTICULARLY MISSILE DEFENSE.
He not only PLANS to emasculate this nation, but ASSUMES he has a second term and purposely TELEGRAPHS his intentions to our enemies up front.

Or...He could have been being polite...

Tyler Perry:

Volf:

Tyler Perry:

Zimmerman's wife (if he even has one) didn't lose a loved one. Obama was speaking as a parent, empathizing with a couple who lost their children, while stressing that due process should take its course.

What an asshole.

Obama, sarcastically. Chill.

Just making sure

TheDarkEricDraven:

Volf:

See, that's a legitimate complaint. If people focused on shit he actually does wrong instead of, shock and horror, having the audacity to hold a Halloween party for the children of US soldiers, things might be different.

I agree with you.

Amnestic:

Volf:

TheDarkEricDraven:
Damn it, he's CONFIDENT! Is there ANYTHING this monster won't stoop to!?

He tried to. Congress blocked him, said they didn't want to pay to have the people imprisoned in Gitmo moved into prisons in the States. Source.

You wanna blame someone for Gitmo still being open? Aim your sights directly at Congress. I'm pretty sure I already told you this last time you brought it up (or I meant to and didn't actually get round to posting. Sometimes I forget).

It's nice how you're blaming Obama for not being a dictator I guess. That's always something.

He should have done more....I hate congress for that also.

I don't think he's a bad guy, just mediocre.

Volf:
He should have done more...

Like what? He's not exactly a dictator with unlimited power.

Volf:

Amnestic:

Volf:

He should have done more....I hate congress for that also.

I don't think he's a bad guy, just mediocre.

What, specifically, would you like him to do exactly? He tried and got cockblocked, then the 2010 elections came around and the Dems lost seats in the House and Senate making it even less likely he could get it done.

I can't see anything that he could do, short of hoping that the 113th Congress is more Dem-oriented.

PercyBoleyn:

Volf:
He should have done more...

Like what? He's not exactly a dictator with unlimited power.

Like asked the American people to call their congressmen to support getting rid of Guantanamo Bay, or he could have fought for this like he did for the health care bill.

Therumancer:
-snip-

McCarthy called, he wants his ludicrous paranoia back.

Seriously, "working for Russia"? You don't think that this is a sentiment expressed by every single President who's ever been confident of re-election?

Sod off back to your compound and polish your guns, you've got to do something while you grow your wildman beard and practice that batshit-crazy twinkle in the eye for the cameras.

Amnestic:
snip

I said he should have done more, as in past tense. I realize that currently its not possible, but I wish that he pushed for getting the bay closed when the democrats held the majority.

KlLLUMINATI:

Who's Obama working for?

Let's see.."After my relection I'll have more flexibility".... another good reason not to vote for this dangerous man. He ruined the Ballistic Missile Defense and now he wants to give the codes to the Russians. Putin is a trecherous man...

this means lie to the American people like he did last time and then do the exact opposite. He did this before, it was found that his personal response was, "this is politics, its just a 'game'."

Now that im done rolling on the floor laughing, I think I can reply.

Where does it say he wants to give codes to Russians? Please tell me, cause to me it looks like he's planning to move towards greater international co-operation and building closer links with Russia, which is nothing but a good thing. It's just people like you are so upset that the cold war is over and still believe the best policy is to confront rather than talk to those who disagree with you.

And yes he's playing the political game, like every other fucking President in history, Republican and Democrat a like, this is the political price paid for term limits, both parties use this equally.

And if you want to talk about off camera unpresidential behaviour let's talk everyone's favourite comedian President Mr George W....

KlLLUMINATI:

Newt Gingrich said "President Obama 'Promised To Sell Out Our Missile Defense' To Russia"

If Newt said it then it must be true, right?

Volf:
'm not making up anything, he's the president and he should had kept such comments that are heavily biased to himself. There are a number of issues that he has to deal with, and he chose to make a biased comment on a on going case. It reminds me of the he did that.

Why shouldn't Obama have an opinion about Martin being murdered by that crazed vigilante? The gun culture of the US is a major problem that causes thousands of deaths every year.

I mean, he's charged with looking out for the country, and that is one thing that is clearly damaging the country. The approach he took is also very carefull, not jumping into the middle of the entrenched debate between sensible people on one side and insecure gun freaks and paid lobbyists of the arms industry on the other side.

Real leadership involves taking problems on. Obama is doing just that. Obamacare for instance is not only a bid to make the US health system more fair, but what few people realise, it will also lower the total medical costs and prevent the aging crisis from happening; an individual way of dealing with healthcare as the babyboom generation retires in just a few years will not work.

Therumancer:
Yes, this is a bad thing if it's true. Right now US missle defense is a big deal. Right now the US's major power is not just in it's abillities to launch missles but to intercept incoming missles and ICBMs reliably giving us almost inpenetrable defenses and preventing the MAD scenario that kept the world balanced during The Cold War.

Evidence?

Assuming I'm correct about what this ultimatly comes down to

That's a pretty big assumption. One I won't be making.

One of the big reasons why I was so heavily against Hillary was due to the way how her Husband lost (or sold) a bunch of military technology to China (causing a lot of our current problems)

Exactly what was lost (or sold) to China and which problems specifically did that cause?

Probably figuring that if the USA goes down, he'll at least have had as much power as he could get and probably have his fortunes and those of his children secure as a result.

Heh. This sccenario reminds me of one of Glen Beck's lunatic proclamations. One show Beck declared that Obama was intentionally destabalizing the US economy in order to facilitate an invasion by China.

Of course, just like your completely unsupported conspiracy theory, there is absolutely no explanation of why a President would sabotage his own country. Where exactly does this theory that the leader of the free world is on a secret mission to weaken his own country come from, aside perhaps from huffing paint thinner fumes from a brown paper bag?

Just the idea that Obama shouldn't be confident, and his tagline should be 'Why vote for me, we're going to lose - Obama 2012' seems a little strange.

Until we hit the point where there's less nukes left available than would be needed to wipe life from the face of the planet, I'd say we're fine with reducing the numbers, having less nukes doesn't make your president's balls any smaller.

At least your president only gets bugged with news events like national murder trials, I remember Gordon Brown when he was in power getting all manner of stupid questions ranging from what should be done about a woman who put a cat in a bin, to whether someone should leave a TV show about ballroom dancing. I just wish he'd said at the time 'You do know I've got a country to run here and got some other things taking priority right now?'

Obama wants to destroy America to make a few bucks on the side to buy his kids new shoes? Fuck me...still, it would explain why people are STILL voting for the nutbags on the other side, most of them being multimillionaires with no links whatsoever to real life. Not like they're going to change their minds on anything for a million bucks, unless they're all outta toilet paper.

As for the healthcare thing, I think it's unpopular in the way you'd be unpopular for following a fat guy around and slapping cheeseburgers out of his hands. sure he'll be pissed at you, it's his money you're taking away each time, but in the end you're doing it so he won't fucking die.

If he does finally pass healthcare, can us Brits become a US state please, because our leader is currently wiping his arse on ours, to the point where we're going to have to sell a kidney to a rich guy to get an ingrowing toenail sorted out.

Xan Krieger:
I don't see why it'd be bad for him to be confident, it's not like he's running against anyone who's worth a damn.

That's not what its about. It means he'd like to make a deal that would damage his reelection chances and he got caught out on it.

heh, solvemedia: politically correct

Whats the problem with Missile Defense? That's a great god damn game.

KILLUMINATI, I can't ever take you seriously from this point forward. Sorry.
I look forward to having you as a reasonably reliable source of entertainment though.

"Obama will sell us out to the Russians! Newt Gingrich said so!"
Really?
I mean, really? Really?

"Really"-really?

On one hand, I'm all like

But on the other, I'm like

Volf:

Godavari:

Volf:

I see no reason why he can't make a neutral comment like, "I realize that both families must be going through a great deal of pain/stress/suffering/concern right now, and I hope that justice comes to end this terrible situation that we currently find ourselves in". It's short, neutral and shows that the president realizes that until a verdict comes out, all people are innocent until proven guilty.

Only one person died. He was unarmed, someone followed him because he apparently looked suspicious in some way, a confrontation occurred, and a fucking kid got shot. If the president's not looking for "neutral ground" on that, it's probably connected to him being a human being more concerned with a kid dying for no good reason than the guy that shot him.

DrVornoff:

KlLLUMINATI:
He in essence is telling the Russians that his attempt to re-make this country into another USSR is in progress. He is telling Medvedev that he shares more in common with the Russians than they would suspect. Clearly he is all about jacking up domestic spending and shock of shocks his budget cuts are in national defense. With that in mind note these four words BUT PARTICULARLY MISSILE DEFENSE.

He not only PLANS to emasculate this nation, but ASSUMES he has a second term and purposely TELEGRAPHS his intentions to our enemies up front.

Russia is still our enemy? Now I know this is trolling.

The United States and Russia have still found plenty over which to clash. The United States has pushed hard for further political and economic reforms in Russia, while Russia bristles at what they see as meddling in internal affairs.

Serge A. Storms:

Volf:

Godavari:

Again people are innocent until proven guilty. The president should not favor one side or another, he should allow the courts to take their course. You haven't shown why he can't say some words for both the Martins and Zimmerman family. I'm not asking for him to worry about how George Zimmerman is doing, just to give his wishes the the kids parents and the mans wife.

Only one person died. He was unarmed, someone followed him because he apparently looked suspicious in some way, a confrontation occurred, and a fucking kid got shot. If the president's not looking for "neutral ground" on that, it's probably connected to him being a human being more concerned with a kid dying for no good reason than the guy that shot him.

Jonluw:
KILLUMINATI, I can't ever take you seriously from this point forward. Sorry.
I look forward to having you as a reasonably reliable source of entertainment though.

"Obama will sell us out to the Russians! Newt Gingrich said so!"
Really?
I mean, really? Really?

"Really"-really?

On one hand, I'm all like

But on the other, I'm like

A president who has set as a goal a "world free of nuclear weapons" wishes to once again cut our nuclear deterrent. "We can already say with confidence that we have more nuclear weapons than we need," he told a group of college students. That is an assumption that is certainly open for debate. And this time, for Obama, there will be no half measures: "Going forward, we'll continue to seek discussions with Russia on a step we have never taken before - reducing not only our strategic nuclear warheads, but also tactical weapons and warheads in reserve." Once again, the president's "flexibility" comment raises the question of just what he is willing to trade - or give away - in order to achieve another START treaty.
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/03/27/obamas-flexibility-on-missile-defense/2/

Leadfinger:

KlLLUMINATI:

If Newt said it then it must be true, right?

If Obama says it it must br right ?

Stagnant:

Volf:

Tyler Perry:
snip

For the president to make a comment that clearly favors the Martins family was biased. He made no comments for the wife of Zimmerman, just comments in favor of the Martins family. Seeing as he is heavily associated with the government and by extension the law, he should have made a neutral comment or no comment at all. Until the case is over, he should remember that people are innocent until proven guilty, and as such, comments in favor of either party should be discouraged prior to a trail is finished.

Did Zimmerman die? Did his wife lose a family member? No? Then shut up.

OT: OP is a nutbag, please disregard.

You should not make personal insults.

A president who has set as a goal a "world free of nuclear weapons" wishes to once again cut our nuclear deterrent. "We can already say with confidence that we have more nuclear weapons than we need," he told a group of college students. That is an assumption that is certainly open for debate. And this time, for Obama, there will be no half measures: "Going forward, we'll continue to seek discussions with Russia on a step we have never taken before - reducing not only our strategic nuclear warheads, but also tactical weapons and warheads in reserve." Once again, the president's "flexibility" comment raises the question of just what he is willing to trade - or give away - in order to achieve another START treaty.

How many nukes do you really think we need? We never actually use them, their only purpose is as a deterrent. And let me tell you, a hundred nuclear warheads is enough deterrent for any country in the world to know not to cause us problems. We have a -lot- more than a hundred. Or even a few hundred.

KlLLUMINATI:
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/03/27/obamas-flexibility-on-missile-defense/2/

Oh no, the president wants to reduce our nuclear arsenal to the level of "only slightly more than what's needed to level a continent".

Do note that I have no intention of discussing this matter with you.
I'm only here to point and laugh. And to get a good look at what someone who could potentially vote for Santorum might look/act like.
propos:

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked