How can these idiots justify the murder of Trayvon Martin...........

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Now they try and blame the kid for his own murder....REALLY?
A bag in his back pack that "May have contained weed" Have they not forgotten that this child was unarmed? Why couldn't Zimmerman just fight...hands on hands? Coward!!

Oh, but don't you remember all those news articles from the 20s and 30s about how marijuana make those damn "darkies" get all uppity and violent, so they'd start raping white women? (sorry if that sounded racially insensitive, but I was making an ironic point) I can see that this is where it's headed; "Martin was a crazed pot-head, who attacked Zimmerman unprovoked because he was suffering *reefer madness*." It's a non-issue that has nothing to do with what happened, and is just intended to color your perspective against Martin as "another black trouble-maker". In fact, I imagine that had Martin been stoned at the time, he'd have been less aggressive in his response to Zimmerman's confrontation.

What I love is that this is intended to villify Martin in the court of public opinion. However, recent polling shows that over half the U.S. population supports the decriminalization of cannabis. This is not a fact that is going to sway enough people to make the public do an "about-face" on the subject. People who already support Zimmerman will use this to "bolster their arguement" and those that support Martin will find it as much a non-issue as I did...

One other little tidbit... the baggie "may have contained pot" but had nothing in it at the time... almost 90% of the monetary bills in circulation have traces of cocaine on them... That makes us all as guilty as Martin in this instance, just because we are carrying cash...

WWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Lord almighty. Do we need another Trayvon Martin thread?

Anyways, when dealing with a very public case, I try to hold to the ideal that "no shit is too minor". Does it likely mean anything? I highly doubt it. But could it? I won't dismiss that.

He was also caught with a backpack that had 12 pieces of women's jewelery and a large flat head screw driver described as burglarly tool. The items were photographed by the school and photos sent to miami dade county police. This will come out in time, but people like you who regurgitate what the majority of the media wants you to see are not helping this at all.

I spent two hours googling this and learned an awful lot that the media at large is not really showing you. They don't show the trayvon with the tattoos and the gold teeth, 6'3"- the man sized trayvon, because it doesnt fit the narrative of an innocent child walking home with candy.

They don't show you the current picture of zimmerman as an upstanding citizen in a suit tie, balding- they show you an old photo of an arrest in which zimmerman removed the hands of an undercover officer from his friend and then had the charges dropped.

They don't tell you the spent cartridge was not ejected from the weapon and it was found with a full magazine, because that means someone had their hands on the slide and that means there was a struggle for the gun.

Why do these idiots THINK indeed...

xDarc:
He was also caught with a backpack that had 12 pieces of women's jewelery and a large flat head screw driver described as burglarly tool. The items were photographed by the school and photos sent to miami dade county police. This will come out in time, but people like you who regurgitate what the majority of the media wants you to see are not helping this at all.

Not that I don't believe you or anything like that, but do you happen to have a source for this? Cause I haven't seen this. Anywhere

CM156:

xDarc:

Not that I don't believe you or anything like that, but do you happen to have a source for this? Cause I haven't seen this. Anywhere

I haven't either. I need to see some sort of reliable source for this.

Google it, it's not hard to find.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/03/26/3515140/multiple-suspensions-paint-complicated.html

Originally reported by Miami herald and also mentioned by Nytimes. Just too many links to sift through.

Tyler Perry:

CM156:

I'm assuming that he got that from here.

Arontala:

Tyler Perry:

CM156:

CM156:

Ah, so he was found with it in a completely separate incident. In other words, it's irrelevant to the case at hand.

Tyler Perry:

Arontala:

Tyler Perry:

CM156:

Ah, so he was found with it in a completely separate incident. In other words, it's irrelevant to the case at hand.

Not really. I think by now everyone knows this:

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

But people still insist zimmerman should not have gotten out of his truck to confront someone unknown to the neighborhood, acting suspiciously. Zimmerman had every right to confront someone acting suspiciously, and these facts lend credence that Martin was not squeaky clean, and may have not just been casually strolling along with a pocket full of skittles. He may have been up to something.

The autopsy will show martin attacked zimmerman, by trajectory, bruising to fists, and it will show he had his hand on the gun when it was fired. It wont be released for another three weeks.

But people still say well zimmerman shouldnt have gotten out of the truck? WTF line of thinking is this? That it's his fault and not Martin's for attacking him?

xDarc:
But people still insist zimmerman should not have gotten out of his truck to confront someone unknown to the neighborhood, acting suspiciously.

Fuckin a' right he shouldn't have. He's not a cop. Confronting a potential suspect is not his job. He alerted the police. That should have been the beginning and ending of his involvement with Trayvon Martin. George Zimmerman is not Batman.

xDarc:
Zimmerman had every right to confront someone acting suspiciously, and these facts lend credence that Martin was not squeaky clean, and may have not just been casually strolling along with a pocket full of skittles. He may have been up to something.

No, he did not have that right. And no evidence exists to suggest Martin was "up to something." The only person the cops could have gotten that confession out of would have been Martin, and he's dead.

xDarc:
The autopsy will show martin attacked zimmerman, by trajectory, bruising to fists, and it will show he had his hand on the gun when it was fired. It wont be released for another three weeks.

Well, I'm glad you know what the autopsy will say. I also don't know how Martin going for the gun somehow absolves Zimmerman. If someone pulls a gun on me in the midst of a scuffle, you're damn right I'm going to try to reach for it.

xDarc:
But people still say well zimmerman shouldnt have gotten out of the truck? WTF line of thinking is this? That it's his fault and not Martin's for attacking him?

That's right, he shouldn't gotten out of the truck. Period. He is not a law enforcement officer, and nobody was in imminent danger.

KlLLUMINATI:
A bag in his back pack that "May have contained weed"

Which is a deadly weapon now i suppose and thus justifies murder. Also note all bags, cars, Houses, pockets, hats and socks may contain weed. If you see a person with one of these times KILL ON SIGHT! They may take out their weed and shoot you in the face with it... somehow... we think it is magic. AVADA KEDAVRA!

The UK is looking at you lot in a mixture of confusion and horror...

We still think... why the fuck do you have handguns? Why are you allowed to carry them around? Why the fuck can you kill someone and then not be detained?

Over here if you kill someone in self defence you are arrested too so that you can be questioned and while the case is gathered together you are in a controlled environment which is normal for investigating a case. If its self defence then its self defence and you are let go soon but still... you can murder someone and not be detained at the very least????????????????

If nothing else this illuminates flaws in the legal system in the US or at least in this particular state where the guy is just let walk free......................................... EH?

If he was arrested in the first place as a matter of due course then the evidence could have been gathered fully and after evaluating everything they could let him go or get ready to prosecute him...

What it appears to have happened was black kid was shot and white guy was let go free... thats a broken legal process or maybe even rascist as they assumed the black guy was guilty of something. This could have all been avoided if he was arrested and then a day later released and cleared (or not if there is evidence against).

xDarc:
They don't tell you the spent cartridge was not ejected from the weapon and it was found with a full magazine, because that means someone had their hands on the slide and that means there was a struggle for the gun.

I've had various problems through life and have been suicidal at points.................. but if someone pulled a gun at me at close quarters then I'd fucking struggle as the gun is not then a deterrant but an active weapon which's purpose is to put high speed metal into the thing infront of the barrel... and I'd try make sure that it was not pointing at me.
Stop and listen to yourself for a fucking second... if the gun was pulled out at range then it would have been a deterrant but at close quarters its a death sentence to the other guy...
Its why you should always go for joints and intend to break them in fight. Cut the crap and disable them from combat.

i think some people are forgetting something. it does not matter if he smoked weed, it doesnt matter if he stole some stuff, it doesnt matter if he was the reincarnation of hitler, it does not matter if he was the anti-christ, he could have killed kittens for a hobby, none of it matters because it does not change the fact that he was killed in a situation that he should not have been... he was murdered

reonhato:
i think some people are forgetting something. it does not matter if he smoked weed, it doesnt matter if he stole some stuff, it doesnt matter if he was the reincarnation of hitler, it does not matter if he was the anti-christ, he could have killed kittens for a hobby, none of it matters because it does not change the fact that he was killed in a situation that he should not have been... he was murdered

Exactly. Any other crimes he may or may not have committed did not but him on a proscription list, they are totally irrelevant to this incident.

xDarc:

Tyler Perry:

Arontala:

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

But people still insist zimmerman should not have gotten out of his truck to confront someone unknown to the neighborhood, acting suspiciously. Zimmerman had every right to confront someone acting suspiciously, and these facts lend credence that Martin was not squeaky clean, and may have not just been casually strolling along with a pocket full of skittles. He may have been up to something.

And just how was he acting suspiciously? By looking at the strange man following him in a truck in the rain and then running away? Or was it something a bit more obvious...

"he may have been up to something" is exactly why the issue of racial profiling is in play here. He had skittels and iced tea. He had no criminal record except for possibly being cuaght with Marijuana which of course is a death wish these days so i guess youre right.

By that logic if i see a 16 year old white girl in my neighborhood and me a big black dude with dread locks at 6ft 260 pounds decide she looks suspicious i can follow her in my black monte carlo with its tinted windows to see where she is going at the amazingly late hour of 7:00 pm.

And of course if this girl ends up dead i should expect the police to take my word for it. Surely the police wouldnt arrest a black guy with a gun standing over the dead body of a white teenager...

furthermore the info about the gun trajectory, the bruised fists, etc would all have happened if the police had done a DAMN INVESTIGATION! in the first place. And lets say that Martin took the first swing. (which is a story only promoted by Zimmerman and his people, we cannot take that as truth) does this eliminate the fact that Zimmerman was clearly trying to force a confrontation? How can that fit with a story of self defense?

Furthermore his height is unknown between 6 ft and 6-3. But his weight has been reported at no more than 165. This was not a big dude, this was a string bean in a hoodie. You are twisting facts to fit the narrative that most fits your ideology and ignoring some major facts, such as the fact that he was on the phone with his girl friend 5 minutes before the police arrived to discover his dead body http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-mar...9#.T3Eq9jEgd10.

You are willing to completely take the word of the killer as truth, even though there is evidence to the contrary. You expect people to believe that-
Trayvon initially ran away from Zimmerman (supported by the police tapes),
somehow managed to elude him in a strange neighborhood (zimmermans story), c
all his girlfriend at 7:12 (supported by phone records
sneak up behind the police wannabe Zimmerman while Martin is still on the phone. (zimmermans story)
Punch him in the back of the head near the street.(zimmermans story)
The fight somehow carries them from the street(where zimmerman was parked according to his story)
to the back of the housing complex where he begins winning the fight,(according to secret witness
which leads to his fatal shooting.(this is where the body is found)

But instead of looking at the facts on the case you are perusing the internet looking for things that might and hopefully could point to the idea that Zimmerman acted reasonable. Im not going to throw any labels at you, but this line of thinking looks real ugly from here

xDarc:

Tyler Perry:

Arontala:

Is this the autopsy being conducted by the same authorities who coached witnesses and altered their own official statements after the fact to make Zimmerman seem more like a victim?

Zimmerman was a vigilante scumbag who killed a kid to satisfy his twisted ego, who has been protected from justice by the collaboration of a racist police force.

As for your "witness"; at least TWO witnesses state that that account is bullshit, and that Martin died on the ground, pleading for his life. It sickens me that there are still people in America that are such worthless racist sacks of crap that they will believe any bullshit whatsoever as long as it confirms their preconceptions.

xDarc:

Facts which Zimmermann had no earthly way of knowing at the time. Martin was walking home from the store, he was unarmed, he was carrying the iced tea and skittles, he was demonstrably NOT up to anything. It doesn't matter if he was an international diamond thief, armed citizens do not have the right to follow him home and murder him ashe is walking down the street.

xDarc:

well i'm not an expert in precognitive forensics like you apparently are, so i have nothing to say to this point.

xDarc:

People like the Sanford Police Department, who specifcally told Zimmermann he didn't need to follow Martin. People like the National Sherriff's Association, whose Neighborhood Watch Guidelines state that citizens should not carry weapons on patrol and should not engage suspicious persons. The reasons they say not to is precisely because of situations like this one: People like Zimmermann do stupid shit that gets innocent people killed.

What happened that day was fucked up one way or another, but almost every last one of you needs to step back, calm down, and realize that no one here actually knows a damn thing about what happened.

We have supposed witnesses claiming entirely opposite things
We have media sources waving pictures around that have been digitally altered to look like a much more innocent version of Martin, along with photos of him from age 14-15.
We have different media sources waving pictures around of a different Trayvon Martin who is quite alive, who just happens to be more thuggish than the guy actually involved.
We have a hispanic man who people keep calling white, possibly for the extra "he's racist!11!!!" impact.
We have a young black man with a not quite spotless record being portrayed simultaneously as a complete innocent and ruthless gangbanger
We also have gross misunderstanding on all sides of both police procedures, and what is and is not legal in this case.

Frankly, the most likely scenario involves neither a misunderstood hero, nor an abhorrent murder done for hate, but two men that both made stupid mistakes.

Heronblade:
What happened that day was fucked up one way or another, but almost every last one of you needs to step back, calm down, and realize that no one here actually knows a damn thing about what happened.

We have media sources waving pictures around that have been digitally altered to look like a much more innocent version of Martin, along with photos of him from age 14-15.
We have different media sources waving pictures around of a different Trayvon Martin who is quite alive, who just happens to be more thuggish than the guy actually involved.
We have a hispanic man who people keep calling white, possibly for the extra "he's racist!11!!!" impact.
We have a young black man with a not quite spotless record being portrayed simultaneously as a complete innocent and ruthless gangbanger
We also have gross misunderstanding on all sides of both police procedures, and what is and is not legal in this case.

Frankly, the most likely scenario involves neither a misunderstood hero, nor an abhorrent murder done for hate, but two men that both made stupid mistakes.

You sound like the first rational person I've seen cover this subject.

xDarc:

I spent two hours googling this and learned an awful lot that the media at large is not really showing you. They don't show the trayvon with the tattoos and the gold teeth, 6'3"- the man sized trayvon, because it doesnt fit the narrative of an innocent child walking home with candy.

They don't show you the current picture of zimmerman as an upstanding citizen in a suit tie, balding- they show you an old photo of an arrest in which zimmerman removed the hands of an undercover officer from his friend and then had the charges dropped.

Why do these idiots THINK indeed...

So you're saying tattoos and gold teeth justify murder ?

The dark side of the 2nd amendment...anyone, regardless if they're a trigger happy racist, can get a gun.

KlLLUMINATI:
A bag in his back pack that "May have contained weed" Have they not forgotten that this child was unarmed? Why couldn't Zimmerman just fight...hands on hands? Coward!!

Oh, but don't you remember all those news articles from the 20s and 30s about how marijuana make those damn "darkies" get all uppity and violent, so they'd start raping white women? (sorry if that sounded racially insensitive, but I was making an ironic point) I can see that this is where it's headed; "Martin was a crazed pot-head, who attacked Zimmerman unprovoked because he was suffering *reefer madness*." It's a non-issue that has nothing to do with what happened, and is just intended to color your perspective against Martin as "another black trouble-maker". In fact, I imagine that had Martin been stoned at the time, he'd have been less aggressive in his response to Zimmerman's confrontation.

What I love is that this is intended to villify Martin in the court of public opinion. However, recent polling shows that over half the U.S. population supports the decriminalization of cannabis. This is not a fact that is going to sway enough people to make the public do an "about-face" on the subject. People who already support Zimmerman will use this to "bolster their arguement" and those that support Martin will find it as much a non-issue as I did...

One other little tidbit... the baggie "may have contained pot" but had nothing in it at the time... almost 90% of the monetary bills in circulation have traces of cocaine on them... That makes us all as guilty as Martin in this instance, just because we are carrying cash...

WWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not take this the wrong but at least the KKK admit they are racist.............

Heronblade:

I agree with you for the most part, but we do know a couple of things

1- We know that Trayvon Martin was unnarmed and not in the midst of doing any crime when he was targeted as a "suspicious" person by Zimmerman and followed.
2- We know that he was talking on the phone with his girlfriend 5 minutes before he was shot
3- We know that Zimmerman escalated the issue when he left his truck (where he would clearly have the protection of self defense) to pursue Martin.
4- We know a fight occured and that the end result of it was Trayvon getting shot

Knowing just those 4 things you would think that an investigation would have started a while ago when everything occurred. Many people logically feel that the reason an investigation never happened is racially motivated. That is why there are so many emotions (right or wrong) attached to this situation.

renegade7:
The dark side of the 2nd amendment...anyone, regardless if they're a trigger happy racist, can get a gun.

what are you talking about? don't you know if Trayvon had been carrying a gun he would have been much safer? Because statistics show that people who carry guns are less likely to be attacked, don't you know that if Trayvon had been carrying a gun he would never have been shot?

oh no wait that would give this non-cop a specific reason to shoot this kid.

I agree, this is a pretty good example of why the second amendment is extremely outdated.

Comando96:
We still think... why the fuck do you have handguns?

District of Columbia v. Heller and McDonald v. Chicago. That, and only about 26% want a ban on handguns. That may be why. Gun control on such a large scale is something the democrats won't touch with a ten foot pole

CM156:

Comando96:

District of Columbia v. Heller and McDonald v. Chicago. That, and only about 26% want a ban on handguns. That may be why. Gun control on such a large scale is something the democrats won't touch with a ten foot pole

I know that.

I quoted you on that and asked you wheather only those who are within the age ranges that go along side the army and therefore are able to form a militia are allowed to bear arms as those older than the age of forming a militia are not protected...

You dodged the question... care to dodge it again?

--------------------

I'm not asking the technical reason why you are allowed handguns "ITS AMERICA". Its just over here in the UK we think your country is INSANE for allowing them... we know your excuses >.>

Why do we allow it? Because criminals don't buy their guns from legitimate sources. Ban guns, and you don't stop gun crime, you just make sure the criminals know that the people they're targeting are helpless.

Comando96:

CM156:

Comando96:

I know that.

I quoted you on that and asked you wheather only those who are within the age ranges that go along side the army and therefore are able to form a militia are allowed to bear arms as those older than the age of forming a militia are not protected...

You dodged the question... care to dodge it again?

--------------------

I'm not asking the technical reason why you are allowed handguns "ITS AMERICA". Its just over here in the UK we think your country is INSANE for allowing them... we know your excuses >.>

Sorry, I don't remember that question. I didn't mean to dodge it my friend ;_;

Anyways, part of those rulings said that the right to bear arms was unconnected with service in a militia. So no. And no one is really trying that argument any more, save for the CSGV. But I can hardly blame Ladd. He mad.

(1) The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. Pp. 2-53....

The handgun ban and the trigger-lock requirement (as applied to self-defense) violate the Second Amendment. The District's total ban on handgun possession in the home amounts to a prohibition on an entire class of "arms" that Americans overwhelmingly choose for the lawful purpose of self-defense. Under any of the standards of scrutiny the Court has applied to enumerated constitutional rights, this prohibition-in the place where the importance of the lawful defense of self, family, and property is most acute-would fail constitutional muster. Similarly, the requirement that any lawful firearm in the home be disassembled or bound by a trigger lock makes it impossible for citizens to use arms for the core lawful purpose of self-defense and is hence unconstitutional. Because Heller conceded at oral argument that the D. C. licensing law is permissible if it is not enforced arbitrarily and capriciously, the Court assumes that a license will satisfy his prayer for relief and does not address the licensing requirement. Assuming he is not disqualified from exercising Second Amendment rights, the District must permit Heller to register his handgun and must issue him a license to carry it in the home.

I can understand why ya'll think we're crazy. But you know, there's something we all think you're crazy for

Hope that satisfies your question.

feeqmatic:

I agree with you for the most part, but we do know a couple of things

1- We know that Trayvon Martin was unnarmed and not in the midst of doing any crime when he was targeted as a "suspicious" person by Zimmerman and followed.
2- We know that he was talking on the phone with his girlfriend 5 minutes before he was shot
3- We know that Zimmerman escalated the issue when he left his truck (where he would clearly have the protection of self defense) to pursue Martin.
4- We know a fight occured and that the end result of it was Trayvon getting shot

Knowing just those 4 things you would think that an investigation would have started a while ago when everything occurred. Many people logically feel that the reason an investigation never happened is racially motivated. That is why there are so many emotions (right or wrong) attached to this situation.

1-3 would be wrapped up in at least one of the mistakes I mentioned that Zimmerman made, he did have reason to pick Martin out as suspicious, but was wrong to decide to follow him. That mistake on its own however is largely meaningless.
4 could easily go either way, we don't have a clear picture of what happened, whether the incident could be ruled as self-defense, accident, manslaughter, or murder depends rather heavily on all those niggling little details we're missing. (or, hell, if we want to cover the really unlikely possibilities, we could add suicide, accident while attempting to murder, Zimmerman covering up for the real killer...)

There is an investigation, if Zimmerman is arrested and tried, it will be because evidence came up that shows he is lying about what happened, not because the president and more than half the nation sympathize with whatever vision of Treyvon is in their head. People seem to forget at times that our legal system is very slow, they want the issue resolved now, but will simply have to wait for due process.

So far as I am aware, the only decision on the part of the involved authorities that might be questionable was in not arresting him right away. The officers in question obviously believed that Zimmerman was not likely to have deliberately killed the kid, and was not likely to run before the mess was sorted out. If they made that decision on the basis of knowing and trusting Zimmerman, fine, that is both legal and reasonable. If made for other reasons... not so much. Again, we don't have a clear picture.

CM156:
I can understand why ya'll think we're crazy. But you know, there's something we all think you're crazy for

They're nice.

Fish in batter has existed in the country for hundreds of years because we are an Island. In Great Britain you are never further than 70.2 miles from the Sea.

So you have it as a child as a treat and over the years you are conditioned to the taste.
Same with Americans and Burgers... I hate Burgers >.> Why? Dunno... different preferences with taste and the food I was brought up around.

CM156:

Pretty much.

Comando96:

CM156:

They're nice.

Fish in batter has existed in the country for hundreds of years because we are an Island. In Great Britain you are never further than 70.2 miles from the Sea.

So you have it as a child as a treat and over the years you are conditioned to the taste.
Same with Americans and Burgers... I hate Burgers >.> Why? Dunno... different preferences with taste and the food I was brought up around.

CM156:

Pretty much.

To be honest, I really dislike seafood in general. Fish is just.... ehhhhh for me. That's the only way I can honestly put it.

Glad to know my answer satisfied you, by the way ^^.

Great, now you've got me doing these faces too!

All I can do is just shake my headand sigh. SO many people have made a judgement on some one based off of an incorect initial story, and while more and more facts come out showing that wat they herd originally incorrect they continue still treat the situation as if the originally story was correct. As of what we know right now by physical evidence and wittnesses at the very least Martian had knocked Zimmerman down and was banging his head against the ground, while Zimmerman was crying for help. Based on that information this being a case of self defence is very possible.

Now For those of you saying that if zimmerman had just stayed in the car none of this would have happened, sure it probably would not have happened. But getting out of your car is not a crime, nor was he confronting Martian, just following. It was Martian that initiated contact between the two of them. So in reality you can say the same thing about Martian, If martian had not gone back and confronted Zimmerman none of this would have happened either. Now that is also not illegal so there was nothing wrong with him doing it. To lay the blame on Zimmerman for getting out of the car is like saying, it's a womans fault for being raped because she was wearing a short skirt.

Now I am not saying Martian is at fault for his own death nor am I saying Zimmerman is Guilty. It all comes down to who started the fight that every one knows that happened. If it was Zimmerman than martian would not havebeen shoot in self defence, so therefore he is guilty of murder. If it was Martian that started it than Zimmerman acted in self defence and is not guilty of a crime. We do not have all the information on this caase so we can only ait and see. Any one making a judgement, on this case without all the facts is an idiot.

JSF01:
All I can do is just shake my headand sigh. SO many people have made a judgement on some one based off of an incorect initial story, and while more and more facts come out showing that wat they herd originally incorrect they continue still treat the situation as if the originally story was correct. As of what we know right now by physical evidence and wittnesses at the very least Martian had knocked Zimmerman down and was banging his head against the ground, while Zimmerman was crying for help. Based on that information this being a case of self defence is very possible.

Now For those of you saying that if zimmerman had just stayed in the car none of this would have happened, sure it probably would not have happened. But getting out of your car is not a crime, nor was he confronting Martian, just following. It was Martian that initiated contact between the two of them. So in reality you can say the same thing about Martian, If martian had not gone back and confronted Zimmerman none of this would have happened either. Now that is also not illegal so there was nothing wrong with him doing it. To lay the blame on Zimmerman for getting out of the car is like saying, it's a womans fault for being raped because she was wearing a short skirt.

Now I am not saying Martian is at fault for his own death nor am I saying Zimmerman is Guilty. It all comes down to who started the fight that every one knows that happened. If it was Zimmerman than martian would not havebeen shoot in self defence, so therefore he is guilty of murder. If it was Martian that started it than Zimmerman acted in self defence and is not guilty of a crime. We do not have all the information on this caase so we can only ait and see. Any one making a judgement, on this case without all the facts is an idiot.

you are also basing your opinion off of faulty information. No witness have stated that they saw Martin attack Zimmerman, only that it was Zimmerman on the ground screaming. No witnesses have actually seen how the altercation started. The story of Martin punching zimmerman first comes from zimmerman's mouth. Slanted news sources (retaliating from the opposite slant) are irresponsibly reporting that Martin Attacked Zimmerman and people are eating it up without actually reading what is said.

Read one of my previous posts to get the facts down, but the concrete evidence clearly shows Zimmerman as the early aggressor by leaving the safety of his car to go after a fleeing Martin. There are also several conflicts with Zimmerman's story and the phone records of Martin's gf phone call, and the actual place where the body is found. At the end of the day you are right in saying that the justice system will have to weigh things out, which is also one of the biggest issues. Much of the evidence that could have been collected was lost because the police didnt bother to launch a full investigation until last week.

xDarc:

Tyler Perry:

Arontala:

If I was being followed by a racist, paranoid, woman beating shitcunt I would turn around and attempt to beat the living fuck out of him.

Linking posts to the previous history of the victim, what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you have any idea of anything? That stuff ONLY matters if he has done something wrong and they need to investigate prior convictions.

You also neglected to point out the history of Mr Zimmerman.

Stop posting.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked