Rick Santorum almost calls Obama the N word "nig.. umm..."

Pages PREV 1 2

Mortai Gravesend:

Amnestic:
Does no one else find it a little concerning that 'anti-war' is used as a pejorative? Especially after Iraq and Afghanistan. Are some people really so eager to see their family members go get killed in some shithole halfway round the world and watch the economy get pissed down the toilet again?

Heh, wow, I guess I was too intent on listening to him calling Obama a 'nig-' to notice.

But yeah, now that you mention it it is pretty damn disturbing that he would use anti-war in such a negative fashion.

yeah this is a good point actually. Frankly I look down on his character more for apparently being pro-war than almost saying nigger, cause shouldn't war be a last resort? one of the costliest possible actions a nation can take? thus making everyone anti-war?

Unless our nation is just so god damned bored we need some real life conflict for entertainment.. I wonder if they'll televise the Iran invation?

Hammartroll:

madwarper:

b) Given how much he had been slurring words, it's hard to say just what he's saying, let alone accuse him of using a slur.

fixed! thank you!

yes, a anti-war government nig... not sure what that exactly means, but what else could he have been going for?

Negotiator? He doesn't really seem to be at his most alert and awake so I don't see why we're making so much of a fuss over half a second.

One wonders if he was merely going to say "negro", but realised that bringing up the PotUS race in an attack was going to be obviously racist.

Warforger:
Negotiator? He doesn't really seem to be at his most alert and awake so I don't see why we're making so much of a fuss over half a second.

So being a negotiator is a bad thing as well as anti-war? Wouldn't that be even more damning for Santorum? Because to me, the idea of that men getting into the Oval Office and handed the launch codes is now the theme of my recurring nightmares.

I dunno, how much sense does "anti-war government nigger" make? I mean really, I can't stand the guy much in the first place, but in order to show how batshit crazy he is do we really need to dissect nonsensical sentences or straight make shit up?

Warforger:

Hammartroll:

madwarper:

b) Given how much he had been slurring words, it's hard to say just what he's saying, let alone accuse him of using a slur.

fixed! thank you!

yes, a anti-war government nig... not sure what that exactly means, but what else could he have been going for?

Doubt it, or Santorum has a very weird way of pronouncing negotiator.
And why would he stop himself from saying negotiator anyway?
I simply can't come up with a word he might have been going for other than the n word.

Dude, I'll give you credit. This is one of the more extravagant trollings I've seen here.

DrVornoff:
Dude, I'll give you credit. This is one of the more extravagant trollings I've seen here.

I think it's spam.

Pft, randomly sticking stuff in all caps isn't impressive, comic book writers do that all OF the time.

thaluikhain:
Pft, randomly sticking stuff in all caps isn't impressive, comic book writers do that all OF the time.

Bolding random words is also quite often used in comic books to add emphasis. Especially if your name is Frank Miller.

Knight Templar:

DrVornoff:

I think it's spam.

I've got 5 on it being Powder. The lack of coherence gives it away.

I heard a "the" in there. As in, "The government nigg...."

Now if there is a history of people saying "goverment nigger", then I'd say it's pretty fair to say you've caught him fair and square. However I don't know I've ever heard that phrase and I've tried to avoid being in circles where it might be bandied about, so I really don't know. A quick google search only turns up websites attributing that expression to Santorum. With the exception of [url=http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/government-nigger]this tumbler page claiming the expression is used to refer to blacks on welfare.

Lilani:
I dunno, how much sense does "anti-war government nigger" make? I mean really, I can't stand the guy much in the first place, but in order to show how batshit crazy he is do we really need to dissect nonsensical sentences or straight make shit up?

He actually said that? O_O

I'd be scared if I lived in America...

Ekit:

Lilani:

He actually said that? O_O

I'd be scared if I lived in America...

No, that was made up. He did not really say that. I think you should reread what I wrote, lol.

nyysjan:

Doubt it, or Santorum has a very weird way of pronouncing negotiator.
And why would he stop himself from saying negotiator anyway?

Err did you see the video? The guy is tired and not very alert, he probably was starting to say it then decided it didn't make any sense or was too redundant.

nyysjan:

I simply can't come up with a word he might have been going for other than the n word.

Really? This is sad. You guys are trying to take around a quarter of a second to half a second of a 24 minute video and use it to make him out as a racist.

Katatori-kun:
With the exception of this tumbler page claiming the expression is used to refer to blah people on welfare.

Fixed that for Santorum ;)

Lilani:

No, that was made up. He did not really say that. I think you should reread what I wrote, lol.

What does it say about Santorum as a person that you could see that and think "Well, it wouldn't surprise me"?

Considering the track record of everyone's favorite frothy mixture, i wouldn't put it past him. He's pretty well established as a homophobic lunatic, why would he stop there? He's a moron, that much is clear, i wouldn't be surprised if he actually did say that if he were running for a lesser office and didn't have political assistants breathing down his fucking neck.

Hammartroll:

madwarper:

fixed! thank you!

Niggardly? It's possible, and it's certainly the sort of word that you would stop yourself from saying if it was situationally inappropriate.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked