Do you believe in any faith?
No, I'm totally atheist.
71.1% (64)
71.1% (64)
Yes, I follow a belief that isn't covered by a contemporary religion.
2.2% (2)
2.2% (2)
No, but I have some interest in beliefs that aren't covered by a major religion.
8.9% (8)
8.9% (8)
Maybe, I'm agnostic.
17.8% (16)
17.8% (16)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: To the anti-religious among us, do you have any faith?

Pages PREV 1 2

I don't believe in God, or Gods, but I'm honest enough to say that I might be wrong, how unlikely that seems at the moment.

As for Faith, I hold absolutely no ideas of supernatural origin.

I have hopes and dreams, but I also know that I have to work to make them real.

I am a atheist. Sometimes I wish there were some god I could seek comfort and salvation from but
in my opinion you cannot force faith. Some people have it and some donīt.

I don't know. I find the Greek Orthodox icons beautiful and some what inspiring. But when I was told by some Evangelical Christians that I was "Going to hell for liking idols" I was kinda turned off of religion. I guess that is proof that a religion can be both beautiful and ugly.

Gentleman Adventurer:
I don't know. I find the Greek Orthodox icons beautiful and some what inspiring. But when I was told by some Evangelical Christians that I was "Going to hell for liking idols" I was kinda turned off of religion. I guess that is proof that a religion can be both beautiful and ugly.

Aye mate. For truth.

Some religious types can be right nasty twats but their churches, the old ones like, are fucking beautiful. At least in the UK. I often chilled out in those places: best places tbh.

Regards

Nightspore

If by faith you mean "something that you hold to be true, but lack evidence for" then I'd say I have a tentative faith that there is extraterrestrial life out there, somewhere.

I also have faith in the basic altruistic nature of humanity, and the fact that most people are too apathetic to want to cause deliberate damage on a global scale. I have a vague faith in continued human survival being (for now) supported by thermodynamics.

I see myself as none religious rather than anti religious. I have faith in people and our ability to solve problems and adapt. It is well documented.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked