Welfare and Institutions Code 5150

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Mythrandia:
Andy is a guy who wrestles females and beats them. Andy is a guy who says thank you very much in a cute swift way. Can't remember Andy's name, but Jim Carrey depicted him, and REM wrote a song about him, called Man on the Moon.

Andy Kaufman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Kaufman

Baldr:

Mythrandia:
Andy is a guy who wrestles females and beats them. Andy is a guy who says thank you very much in a cute swift way. Can't remember Andy's name, but Jim Carrey depicted him, and REM wrote a song about him, called Man on the Moon.

Andy Kaufman

Andy Kaufman hasn't wrestled anyone in a while, since he's been dead for about 30 years.

Baldr:

Mythrandia:

Andy Kaufman

yep.

Also you can get 5150'ed easily in california by roleplaying andy kaufmann.

it's because people like my buddy who joined the air force, who I used to play subspace in Junior high and high school with, are rare. He could totally do Andy Kaufmann and sometimes when I miss my friend I pretend to be a character that my friend used to roleplay, and I do things like go into a VONS supermarket and confront a manager and it's very easy for me to stay in character, becaues I have stared down dragons before. You know how easy it is to stare down a dragon when the whole world expects you to fight the dragon? You don't get dragonfear, you get your ego stroked by 5000 onlookers who are just imagining, just imagining, just imagining what you're doing. This is what it means to be a folk hero, is to be so much larger than life in the minds of your followers that everything they say about you is a reckless exaggeration. You completely lose control over your identity, so far as that people have heard so much about you that they think they know you before you ever meet them. And you grow balls. Because of your avatar, you have so much serotonin in your synapses that some people will just submit to you immediately because of the frames you have built while engaging in virtual reality programming.

And all that stuff about the illuminati formula to create a total undetectable mind control slave, that's all true. In fact like I said there was a cult of people who did set up Ng and Lake as fall guys, and those people did abduct children in Calaveras county and they did train them in the arts of dark magic, and all you ahve to do to become brainwashed as a child is you just have to witness horrible things. You just have to be there, as an onlooker, as an observer, and they probably intend for you to identify with the victim. They probably know that children will naturally empathize with someone who is suffering, and they will create particular forms of suffering from whence they derive their ohshitican'tnotstayincharactersometimes.

Well anyways, out of character, I'll say that if you haven't figured out that people who play mmorpgs 18 hours a day and modify their sleep cycles are deliberately dissociating in order to enter another world and they actually prefer this world, they actually prefer these characters....you should read the book "things fall apart" and study cultural anthropology and learn about these avatar personalities that villages have in which people put on masks and flip out and do crazy batshit and create and enforce morality through performing skits while in mystic states talking to each other as if they were the ghosts of their ancestors, etc. Makes for great public gatherings. Totally done it, zillions of times, in games, just because we were bored.

It's totally the case that people in California are just jerks, and they automatically don't like certian people who are button pressers, the cops will actually not arrest the batterer of a known button presser in some towns. You're just allowed to batter button pressers. Because ti's fair. Lots of thigns are fair in California, like for example, you can't walk around in fields, and you can't go into buildings. You can train lockpick, all you have to do is read the MIT lockpicker's guide. But the world is not a safe place for the crazy ones anymore. Guess whose banned from MIT? Guess whose banned from ever talking to another UCLA law student ever again in his life, by the dean of the school, who is enforcing a regulation as of last week and holding a person's education hostage, perhaps, making it a condition precedent to getting a bachelor's from a world class university that a person cannot engage in association with one's peers.

And if you complain about this it only gets worse. If you were to say to a doctor "yes, I think you are discriminating against me on the basis of my genetic profile." Maybe what you mean by this is "I think I have a novelty seeking trait, maybe I have 7 repeats of a sequence of 16 amino acids in the 3rd cytolsolic loop of my DRD4 gene." And I think it codes for a novelty seeking trait. And I think I was harmlessly novelty seeking, and you don't understand my telepathy, because you're not even an empath, but the government put you in charge of deciding what to do with me, as far as you're concerned, I'm totally your slave. You took my freedom. I don't have my freedom anymore. I thought that my freedom was like that thing my aunt gave me that I don't know what it was, and you could just pick it up anytime by typing "pick up freedom" into my console, but then I found out that freedom was more than that. Freedom to roam, for example. Roaming. Can't do it in California in cities. They have fences. Gotta get out of the city, it's important. Charles Lamb would argue with Wordsworth that it is not important, and he would say the bustle in cities is exciting, and such and such. Yes in cities there are people who are selling wares and there are many transactions, and I am surprised that so many people are so interested in everything besides the rainforests of nicaragua. I can go find solitude in the rainforests of nicaragua, and there are mystical herbs there, which mages can pick up, which just the smell of this herb will connote a symbol that will take you into a deep deep trance in which you can do things that are none of anyone's business.

Anyways I am a decent actor, I have spoken to armies of real people and motivated them and led them to assault targets, I have led campaigns, organized elite ones with just a few secret ops to take out dictators, and other less organized ones with thousands of people who charge into valleys and descend upon our foes like those vampires do in Interview with a Vampire in the theatre where the vampires descend upon and devour a naked girl on a stage somewhere in Paris. The leader of these vampires has a business card that says "Verindi" on it, which sounds like Virindi, and don't get me started about the Virindi. Oh man.

My psychiatrist knows nothing about Virndi. Nothing. And in fact she probably would think that I was highly delusional if I were to act as if she were my friend, like Blackthorn used to be my friend, one of the Dark Masters was my friend, and he used to speculate about the Virndi, and I used to listen to his specualations.

Also, my family joined a cult shortly before I was born. SO I know a few things about personality cults. Maybe it's why I was able to build such an organized one, because there are virtues of organized religion, because you can do what's best for the group because it is not a democracy it is a dictatorship in the same sense that Aerfalle is the dictator of Aerlinthe and the Filllinuelva or "Winds" faction, as it was called (which I identified with after haring amid's comment that I was as unpredictable as the winds, that was probably my favorite thing that anybody ever said about me to anybody, although it was biased by the fact that it was spoken to Elysa Strathlear in character in game and was an accurate description of my character.) It was funny because in these games we used to know each other. Everybody in town used to know everybody else in town. There were only about 5k people in the world at any given moment, and it was small enough that everybody knew me. And some people knew me better than others, and I liked it when people would understand me. Psychiatrists do not understand me, and in fact there are some profound disagreements i have with their discipline because of some of teh assumptions they make about consciousness, so I have heard, that it is considered a disorder, for example, when you have statutes in your pantheon, and these statutes are alive, and have personalities and voices and intentions and plans which specify for divergent sets of ranked-order-series of preferences....if you were to say, consult with 3 statues each time that you have to make a complex decision, this is a type of mental illness, because you are supposed to have only one invisible statute. Your ego cannot be fragmented into a dictator who talks to a peanut gallery and listens to responses and proceeds with plans. It is not normal to listen to the world talk to you, because most people have not been communicated with by thousands of people at once consistently and periodically over a several year period of their lives, because the internet is lame thx businesses and psychiatrists & lawyers and people who don't have a penchant for fun, or any understanding of chaos, really.

Most people in the United States are probably apt to say things like "in a Post 9/11 world we can't tolerate chaos beyond a certain threshold." You would have Dick Cheney saying that an 0.000000000000000001% risk is unacceptable. But all the anarchists out there know that all animals exist in a mutual state of grace, and you can only marginalize so many chickens and cows before their spirits will cry out and demand that your nevermind I am going to leave character and come back later, but anyways the thign is you are wrong if you think Andy Kauffman is a danger to himself or others. even a person channleling the spirit of andy kaufmann is mostly harmless. You could make andy kaufmann dangerous by, I dont' know, killing someone he loved nonchalantly and carelessly. Maybe then he would challenge you to a wrestling match, and maybe he would choke you for a little bit longer than he should or something, and I've had people do this to me, they've choked me and I will tell you that there is a price for roleplaying Bill Hicks and talking to churches about how church stuff is wrong.

I don't think those cult leaders have any idea that the children who are nodding their heads and asking them insightful questions and agreeing with most everything they have to say because they respect authority will hold those authorities accountable, if not systematically desensitized to knowledge by teachers in schools, if they find good teachers, those teachers will teach them to hold those cult leaders accountable for each and every belief that they propogated, even as the planning center of the brain is responsible for shooting action potentials off to certain targets.

And you know that those drugs that they make you take make some of those action potentials miss their targets. You can totally tell that neuroleptics cause people to have spontaneous and unintended motor neuron movements. That is the price of being labelled with a mental illness in this country is that they will do permanent brain damage to you without your consent and at times you will have to accept this because there is no rational alternative path that leads to freedom, it is rather like a very very mild form of the inquisition which instead of trying to get you to repent and offering to kill you if you'll repent, offers to stop paying attention to you if you'll stop being a nuisance.

Nobody should ever be a nuisance. If you are a nuisance then we are going to keep secret files with things you've written down nonchalantly onto pieces of paper which for you were just one of the many, many things you did while at UCLA, but they will look at you cross eyed as if you are an alien from another planet and show you the little pieces of paper they've got which have some of yoru words on them, and when you ask them quietly, meekly, and humbly to tell you out of all the things that you did which were inappropriate during your flight of mania (and you know which things you have apologized for, and which things don't require an apology, and which things might require an apology, and which thinks people are definitely aware of, like the time you wrote the names of your followers and friends all over the wall of the math sciences building, and other things that you don't know if they know about, like what you dream about when you close your eyes. Some people I have met in mental hospitals can actually see streams of consciousnesses which have correspondences with the flight of imagery in their neighbor's mind that is so much higehr than chance that there is no explanation for it other than telepathy. There could be 20 telepathic events in the course of 30 seconds, and a doctor would see zero of them. And if you write about this stuff, they will tell you that it is one of the reasons why they kicked you out of UCLA.

You don't argue with these people. You don't try to plead your case with people who look at you cross eyed with disbelief when you show them a piece of paper. These people are locked into a gestalt in which certain symbols are a type of heresy and if you paint those symbols onto yourself you are marking yourself for discrimination. And you have to do this sometimes, because the universe will call you into a place, and you just have to go wherever the universe takes you, if you follow the path that was set out for you, like if you wake up in the morning ready to stop a bulldozer that rolls towards your home, ready to lie down in front of a bulldozer for the right reason, and not worried about if aliens blow up the planet today to make way for a hyperspace bypass today, then your frame of reference is going to be totally different from somebody whose doing his dayjob so that he can go back to his family and take care of his priorities.

Donuthole:

Baldr:

Mythrandia:

Andy Kaufman

Andy Kaufman hasn't wrestled anyone in a while, since he's been dead for about 30 years.

Andy kaufmann is alive, as is Alan Turing, and Douglas Adams, and Mitch Hedberg, and Bradley from Sublime, and a bunch of other cool people are chilling on an island off the coast of india with a dude from Atlantis. Donovan is playing songs for them right now, not the popular ones like mellow yellow, but the new ones you've never heard before, have you?

Donuthole:

Mythrandia:
stuffs

I didn't realize Dave Mustaine posted on the Escapist.

Kendarik:

You are confusing fiction with reality again. Gandalf is not real.

Yes he is.

Who is Dave Mustaine?

Captcha: white elephant

Donuthole:
I have the distinct feeling that y'all are posting in a troll thread.

I don't think so. He just has significant mental health issues (that's not an attack on him, he has acknowledged that he was diagnosed with one).

At first it reminded me of something else, but the more he talks the more it looks like a Grandiose type delusional disorder. He would have probably broken consistency of response by now if he was just trolling. It's very uncommon but its a real disorder.

Mythrandia:
[
...massive snip...
But anyways Gandalf is a folk hero, and he is probably much more real to me than Jesus is for most christians, because people have looked at me and recognized me as gandalf. I have been gandalf to people. And none of Jesus' followers are alive anymore. But mine live on.

The characters in a book are not real.
A gaming world is not a real world.
You are not a gandalf or jesus figure in real life.

I think we're done, there is nothing more to be achieved in this thread.

Kendarik:

Mythrandia:
[
...massive snip...
But anyways Gandalf is a folk hero, and he is probably much more real to me than Jesus is for most christians, because people have looked at me and recognized me as gandalf. I have been gandalf to people. And none of Jesus' followers are alive anymore. But mine live on.

The characters in a book are not real.
A gaming world is not a real world.
You are not a gandalf or jesus figure in real life.

I think we're done, there is nothing more to be achieved in this thread.

I think we're not ever going to be done until you and your people stop paying tax dollars to institutions which strip individuals of their freedoms without adequate constitutional cause, because the whole purpose of government is to fulfill certain conditions to the social contract, for example, if you read the social contract, it says that a violation of the social contract occurs when you confine them without adequate cause and then proceed to charge into the room with 5 people and rip pants off and use needles. Under certain circumstances, it might be reasonable for the state to resort to pant ripping and needles, but you cannot justify needles in terms of rational basis scrutiny, the social contract says that you can only use needles if using needles is substantially related to an important state interest.

It is totally not important to lock Mythrandia up. Not even if Myth is on top of the bruin bear pretending to be a priest of Ishtar, and a prophet of Eulogia. The Norse gods have had numerous conventions where it has been suggested that we should lock Loki up, but it is the consensus of the sages that if we locked Loki up Loki would just escape 20 years later and the consequences of locking Loki up would include, as candiate possibilities, the toppling of Asgard, and so all five members of the original council opted out of the plan to seize and confine Loki. What they did do is hire a special task force to figure out what Loki was up to, just to apprive the government on the status of Loki, and we have figured out that even though Loki is definitely not safe, he has at least 999 followers who he can possess and mind control at any given moment, so he can just jump consciousnesses into an avatar and so you would have to confine all those avatars, and then you would be confining anybody who has psychic sensitivity and emotional vulnerability to a certain type of signal line that vibrates in 2.399% of the populsation's nervous systems.

The sages have determined that 2.399% of the population has mitichlorian counts between the thresholds of x and y, and also 7 repeates in their allele of a sequence of sixteen amino acids on the locus where the DRD4 gene is located, and these people who have this particular combination of phenotypical and genotyypical traits are vulnerable to being mind controlled by Loki, and so in order to make ourselves completely safe from Loki we have to elimninate 2.399% of teh population. Only less than 0.000001% of the population knows this, most people who know this are friends with Loki and they are protecting him from the villagers who are mad because Loki's followers raped and killed at least 20 cows last halloween and the farmers who lost cows have lobbied for a zero-tolerance policy against Loki.

Now, there are ethical problems with instituting a zero tolerance policy against Loki, and his followers. First of all, if Asgard were to go to war with Loki then there is at least an 0.0000001% chance that Loki would win and kill us all. Loki is about 99 times more crafty and competent than Adrian Veidt, Richard Feynmann, and Robert Oppenheimer put together. In fact Loki is the shapeshifter responsible for Shiva, who was known to Oppenheimer in the first few moments after the Trinity explosion.

If anyone ever tells you that the characters in books are not real, your mind should immediately drift to the moment after the trinity explosion, and you should recognize that books are words written on paper, and some words written on paper can cause islands to explode and disappear from the face of earth completely. This is what happened to Japan in 1999, their Island was swallowed by the Ocean, never to be seen again for the followign 12 years, then it just popped up again, suddenly, and it was the same old Japan 10 years later, but for a duration, there was no Japan, now there is.

First there is a mountain then there is no mountain then there is.

Gandalf pulls the strings to lyra, strings they vibrate, yes they do.
Caterpillar sheds his skin to find a butterfly within

First there is a hospital then there is no hospital then there is.

Vasubanadu.

Andy Kaufmann.

http://online.sfsu.edu/~rone/Buddhism/Yogacara/Basicvasubandhu.htm

Captcha: Live in the now.

I know I shouldn't respond. But when I saw this in my inbox, got help me I couldn't help it...

Mythrandia:
if you read the social contract, it says that a violation of the social contract occurs when you confine them without adequate cause and then proceed to charge into the room with 5 people and rip pants off and use needles. Under certain circumstances, it might be reasonable for the state to resort to pant ripping and needles, but you cannot justify needles in terms of rational basis scrutiny, the social contract says that you can only use needles if using needles is substantially related to an important state interest.

I'll have to ask for a citation on that. I really really really want to see what this "social contract" document you are referring to is, and see that they have infact written such a contract that refers to pulling off people's pants and using needles lol

It is totally not important to lock Mythrandia up.

Talking about yourself in the 3rd person now?

The sages have determined that 2.399% of the population has mitichlorian counts between the thresholds of x and y....big snip...

I have to say I'm impressed that your delusion now includes both Star Wars and Norse gods in addition to the previous aliens and dead people and video games. Throwing in magical abilities for people named Richard is also a unique twist.

Really, I have to know. Are you just REALLY good at trolling or do you really think this way?

Kendarik:
I know I shouldn't respond. But when I saw this in my inbox, got help me I couldn't help it...

snip

Really, I have to know. Are you just REALLY good at trolling or do you really think this way?

Hey dude if you're interested in how i'm thinking at the moment head over to the thread at the top of the news room that I'm leading, it's about ebay and magic and such: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.385395-eBay-Bans-Spells-Potions-and-Curses?page=4#15327348

I'll come back from it and answer the rest of your questions later.

Also see my remakrs about the gypsies in the list of posts that you should aleady know how to click on.

Redundancy is saying the same thing over and over to answer questions in different parts of the forum.

Edit: Here is some roleplay from the ebay discussion which is germane to this one:

And many many wizards study complexity theory, or complex systems, and nonlinearity, and the states of complex systems when they are far from equilibrium. Wizards do things like stalk through worlds looking for information about Facill's plane slant spells after hearing rumors that Rytheran cast a plane slant spell. A wizard will go looking for Rytheran after he finds out that Rytheran runs a mage academy, and will go looking for Aerfalle after he finds out that Rytheran is in love with Aerfalle, and so on. A wizard experiences a unique type of curiousity and in many countries the wizards are all enslaved and sequestered away in mental hospitals whether they are dangerous wizards or not, because wizards play with chaos, and touch chaos, and even chaotic behavior of ping pong balls is describable by wizards at every stage in the state of transitions between snapshots of the system and a wizard might be able to predict where the ball will be floating fourty two seconds into the future, by scribbling some equations on a napkin using bistromathics. Your favorite waiter at your favorite restaurant might be a wizard.

Talking about yourself in the 3rd person now?

Mytrhandia of the escapist magazine may or may not correspond to Mythrandia of Thistledown, whio was the same person as Mythrandia of Palomides, but the Myth from Thistledown was much, much more legendary than Myth of Palo. All that Myth of Palo did was organize the first explorations into the highlands, see onedaoc.50megs.com and click on pictures for pictures. Mythrandia of escapist magazine is a beat writer, and Mythrandia of Thistledown is an international superstar and legend. She is just about as important and popular in various worlds as Zaphod Beeblebrox is in the galaxy. There are people who talk about Mythrandia as if she were in league with the president of the galaxy, I have overheard rumors in Mayoi of people talking about Mythrandia in the 3rd person and I can tell you that what I'm saying is just a parody of a reptition of a copy of a copy of something I heard somebody say about Mythrandia.

IN fact thgere is a true story about Myth that once Myth was naked in a federal forest walking in a stream just about to put her clothes on when the cops rolled up on her and took her to her car, where she admitted possession of some contraband plants. She was arrested and taken to jail, and when she came before the judge, she told this judge that she was from every planet besides earth, and that she can smoke weed on the mountainside if she wants to, because she is an animal and this is her home. And after agonizing about whether or not to send this person to a competence evaluation in Fresno, which would have taken 8 months possibly, this judge was placed into a predicament whereby he decided to let it slide. Charges were dismissed against mythrandia. Only a legend like Mythrandia can build a frame in which Myth does things like say to a judge with a straight face "I would like to quash the summons, on grounds that the court does not have jurisdiction over me because I am not from this planet." Have you ever seen a prosecutor go apeshit? Watching prosecutors go apeshit is mostly hillarious.

So I can pass things off that I heard other people say about mythrandia to achieve certain tactical goals, like not getting convicted of possessing plants in territory where there are people who have legislated against these plants, at a time when i have been ordered by a judge to not have those plants as a condition of my bail, and i don't want to violate the terms of my bail, because I intend upon not going down in history as someone who vandalized the mathematical sciences building at ucla, because to call it vandalism is a misunderstanding. A total misunderstanding, becaues there is no damage being done to your building.

In fact it is not your building, you built it there for posterity, it is everyone's building and it belongs to the students, if anyone, your role in society is not to build nice pretty buildings and put thugs in them that tase students and deny knowledge to people, your only role, as an institution like UCLA, is to pass information on from one generation to the next, trigger insights, and anyways i dunno what UCLA does but I was able to, without the help of any expensive defense lawyers, convince the prosecutor that I was not a criminal. Even though I took a marker, and wrote lots of symbols on a few walls.

I may or may nto be talking about myself in the 3rd person. Some psychiatrists think that it is a problem when people talk about themselves in the 3rd person. But if you imagine that an aspect of yourself is so famous that you make a bust and put that bust in a museum, and if you consult the memory of that bust from time to time, is that against psychiatry? Does that give a psychiatrist a justification to put a totem on you like schizophrenia? What is schizophrenia? Is that a real condition, and does labelling somebody with this totem reflect the degree of insight that a doctor should be allocated when trying to convince somebody that a particular X-ray depicts an embolism? Is it an insight to realize that somebody has schizophrenia? How many seconds does it take you to realize that someone has schizophernia? Is schizophrenia a cultural thing, kind of like creating an avatar and talking to it while dissociating and then channeling whatever the avatar says, are people who do that, are they schizophrenic?

Schizophrenia is not my diagnosis, but I met alot of people with that totem pinned to them by doctors in mental hospitals. And i know many of them were psychotic but not dangerous. I could tell who the dangerous ones were, you have to be able to smell danger in order to survive under certain conditions.

I will write a post about danger later.

Kendarik:

Mythrandia:

I decided to express my anger by throwing a bottle of beer on the ground near the Federal Building a few months after his death and screaming at the top of my lungs about how Barack Obama had totally effed up by not designing an appropriate transportation system in California, or something like that. I remember that I looked around before I smashed the beer bottle, to make sure that glass shards wouldn't fly and hit anybody, but then I proceeded to make my speech.

This and other things you have said in this thread have convinced me it was very reasonable to consider you might be violent, delusional, and a threat to yourself or others. Someone throwing a beer bottle and spouting off about something unrelated to what they claimed to be talking about does seem to be justification to take you in for an assessment. If they kept you after that, it indicates to me that you further demonstrated this to your doctors.

As for your thinking that a chiropractor can assess your mental state, even they would say that is a sign you have lost touch with reality and are unable to care for yourself.

It sounds like the system worked.

snip

Yes if you think work is putting people in hospitals for makign speeches and such by the federal building. Here is a constitutional point: On this occasion, when the guys with the ICE badges toook me to USC, where I told the USC doctor threw away my medicine and talked to nobody while he explained his justification to himself, that he was a drug dealer trying to make a hard sell and such...I asked those cops with ICE badges if they wre regulating on me based on the content of my speech, or the time, place and manner of my speech. because i knows i can legally go into the wilderness and smash bottles and rant. But if i is not allowed to do this near the federal buillding, is that constitutional? U know what cops sadi? they says were not trained by the government to understand the distinctions we're trying to make, and you look dangerous to us, so were gonna say thigns to doctors that will get you locked up. Actually they didn't say that, tehy said simple things like "stay there" and "wear handcuffs" and 'get in the car' and such, and i was compliant because who wants to have their handcuffs tightened and be pushed around? You can have some dignity while your rights are being striped, you can at least have somebody not twist your arm more than they should, and cops do, they are very very overaggressive and firm, like i once saw a cop who was explaining to a jury why he did not assault his wife when he never went into the room where he did not put her into an armlock and pin her down in ways that cops are trained to pin people down and such. It was interesting shit, because I didn't know if the cop was telling the truth or not. One of the things I wonder about Joe Mcmoneaggle is how he knew this guy was a murderer when he shook his hand? What if members of my jury form impressions the way Joe does? How does Joe form impressions? Is he safe people? You tell me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA080aB1hik

Can't tell if almost dangerously delusional, or masterful troll.

Well done if the latter, Myth, because you strike me as certifiably bugfuck NUTS.

Donuthole:

Well done if the latter, Myth, because you strike me as certifiably bugfuck NUTS.

Yes but is it evidence that someone is dangerous that they strike you as certifibaly bugnuts? What evidence is there that you have credibility enough to question Myth? Are you a leader? Do you think Myth is dangerous? Are you afraid of Myth? Really? Did you know that Myth did not kill the guy who raped his 13 year old sister. He helped the police to buidl a case, he gave a little bit of evidence I think, to a detective, one time. How much rage control do you have? Do you have elaborate layers of control, which when you lose your cool result in a lower level of control kicking in, in which state you get in touch with some primitive, ancient reflexes, which you would only understand if like you could depict a real mage, like if you could roleplay a real mage, what would it be like? First of all, before we discuss whether real mages are dangerous or not, because maybe Tom riddle is dangeorus, maybe he's not. Is the superstition surrounding horcruxes warranted? Death rituals were a part of ancient dericost cults, you know. Stormwaltz knows about this. He's on this forum, and he might notice this, so has it occured to you that you might be listening to a converrsation that is part of a dialogue that has been going for years? What do you think you are participating in? Do you take the time to read all the questions I ask and do you answer them in your mind? DO you address yourself to me? who are you talking to? Are we talking past each other? What assumptions are we each making?

Mythrandia:

Kendarik:

Mythrandia:

I decided to express my anger by throwing a bottle of beer on the ground near the Federal Building a few months after his death and screaming at the top of my lungs about how Barack Obama had totally effed up by not designing an appropriate transportation system in California, or something like that. I remember that I looked around before I smashed the beer bottle, to make sure that glass shards wouldn't fly and hit anybody, but then I proceeded to make my speech.

This and other things you have said in this thread have convinced me it was very reasonable to consider you might be violent, delusional, and a threat to yourself or others. Someone throwing a beer bottle and spouting off about something unrelated to what they claimed to be talking about does seem to be justification to take you in for an assessment. If they kept you after that, it indicates to me that you further demonstrated this to your doctors.

As for your thinking that a chiropractor can assess your mental state, even they would say that is a sign you have lost touch with reality and are unable to care for yourself.

It sounds like the system worked.

snip

Yes if you think work is putting people in hospitals for makign speeches and such by the federal building.

We've been through this, just making a speech isn't what got your put in a hospital.

Here is a constitutional point: On this occasion, when the guys with the ICE badges toook me to USC, where I told the USC doctor threw away my medicine and talked to nobody while he explained his justification to himself, that he was a drug dealer trying to make a hard sell and such..

Yes, he through away your fraudulently obtained drugs, that's a good thing.

And he isn't a "drug dealer". That would infer he gets something by giving you drugs, he does not.

.I asked those cops with ICE badges

Wait, now you are claiming an immigration officer arrested you? That sounds like you are having another delusional moment.

Mythrandia:

Donuthole:

Yes but is it evidence that someone is dangerous that they strike you as certifibaly bugnuts? What evidence is there that you have credibility enough to question Myth? Are you a leader? Do you think Myth is dangerous? Are you afraid of Myth? Really? Did you know that Myth did not kill the guy who raped his 13 year old sister. He helped the police to buidl a case, he gave a little bit of evidence I think, to a detective, one time. How much rage control do you have? Do you have elaborate layers of control, which when you lose your cool result in a lower level of control kicking in, in which state you get in touch with some primitive, ancient reflexes, which you would only understand if like you could depict a real mage, like if you could roleplay a real mage, what would it be like? First of all, before we discuss whether real mages are dangerous or not, because maybe Tom riddle is dangeorus, maybe he's not. Is the superstition surrounding horcruxes warranted? Death rituals were a part of ancient dericost cults, you know. Stormwaltz knows about this. He's on this forum, and he might notice this, so has it occured to you that you might be listening to a converrsation that is part of a dialogue that has been going for years? What do you think you are participating in? Do you take the time to read all the questions I ask and do you answer them in your mind? DO you address yourself to me? who are you talking to? Are we talking past each other? What assumptions are we each making?

I'm going with "masterful troll" here. Well done. I applaud your attempts to hoodwink the Escapist community. Sadly, you failed.

I like this, I will quote this:

I'm going with "masterful troll" here. Well done. I applaud your attempts to hoodwink the Escapist community. Sadly, you failed.

Somebody please give me a synopsis of why people being stuck in mental hospitals when they are gentle people is not dangerous? Are you dangerous? Do you hurt people? Why?

Also do people lie about such things as ice badges and such? Are there such things as ice badges? Do they give them to men? Do those men hang out near the federal building? How old are you? 13?

What is hoodwinking?

Mythrandia:
I like this, I will quote this:

Somebody please give me a synopsis of why people being stuck in mental hospitals when they are gentle people is not dangerous?

You have described several violent acts in this thread, have encouraged violent acts in other threads, and bragged about attacking a police officer in another thread.

This propensity for violence, combined with your admitted mental health condition, indicates that you are a danger to yourself and others. Now that you posted your university email address in another thread I'm seriously considering forwarding this link to your University so that their crisis control staff and monitor you and intervene if necessary.

To Mythrandia's credit, the 5150 and 5250 are unconstitutional as all hell, and on top of that, they're pretty heavily abused in California. I met one guy, Robert Joseph Bailiff, who was on a 5250 for thinking that The Day The Earth Stood Still was a biography about his life and the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park were cloned from his blood, or some bullshit like that, but he was totally non-violent. Vegetarian, actually. I'd trust him with a gun a hell of a lot sooner than I'd trust the average allegedly sane person.

Also, I'm wondering how the fuck Myth is able to get internet access inside the looney bin.

Elect G-Max:
To Mythrandia's credit, the 5150 and 5250 are unconstitutional as all hell

Odd, if they are unconstitutional why haven't they been struck down?

Wolverine18:

Elect G-Max:

1) "Yes your honor, my client is in fact batshit insane, but his understanding of the US Constitution is completely correct". I can see that one going over very well.

2) Most judges don't know jack shit about the Constitution, and often rule in error.

3) Maybe nobody has challenged them yet.

Elect G-Max:

Wolverine18:

Elect G-Max:

1) "Yes your honor, my client is in fact batshit insane, but his understanding of the US Constitution is completely correct". I can see that one going over very well.

2) Most judges don't know jack shit about the Constitution, and often rule in error.

1) has nothing to do with the question at hand.
2) That's why there is an appeals system
3) Then there must not have been a problem because there are lawyers out there who jump quickly on anything that looks like a constitutional rights case.

Wolverine18:

Elect G-Max:

Wolverine18:

3) Then there must not have been a problem because there are lawyers out there who jump quickly on anything that looks like a constitutional rights case.

I am going to depart this discussion for awhile because i am getting mad, so i needs to go talk to trees and remember the songs they sang to me when i was 3 and such. did you know there is mental hospitals with no plants? a nice hospital has nice nurses and maybe a ping pong table.

You know, at first I thought he was using an internet bullshit generator. Still not sure if he isn't. Writing volumes like that is pretty uncanny.

Elect G-Max:
Okay then. Explain to me how it's constitutionally okay for a paramedic to single-handedly have someone involuntarily confined for 72 hours without charges, a trial, or a lawyer. Last time I checked, there was supposed to be something called "due process" in this country.

I think it's so they don't accidentally kill themselves, or someone else, because they have psychiatric issues. Which the medically trained paramedic realised.
And it's not against the law to have psychiatric issues. That's why there aren't being charged. And if there isn't a crime, why would there be a trial?

Elect G-Max:

Mythrandia:
The sages have determined that 2.399% of the population has mitichlorian counts

Trollfail.

Come on, guys, he's not for real.

Wolverine18:

Elect G-Max:

Okay then. Explain to me how it's constitutionally okay for a paramedic to single-handedly have someone involuntarily confined for 72 hours without charges, a trial, or a lawyer. Last time I checked, there was supposed to be something called "due process" in this country.

1) The doctors can release you if they disagree
2) There is a court appeals process

Seems like due process to me. That's no different than what happens when you are arrested.

Wolverine18:

Elect G-Max:

Mythrandia:

Trollfail.

Wolverine18:

Seems like due process to me. That's no different than what happens when you are arrested.

Elect G-Max:

Mythrandia:

Trollfail.

Probably not. But he is the most interesting thing on the forums for a while lol. He looks like he is trying to approximate a particular mental disorder, and believing fiction is real is part of that one.

And I noticed he was just suspended. That's got to be a speed record for accumulating warnings without actually going right to ban on day one.

Wolverine18:

1) Doctors are not judges, juries, or executioners. They should have no say in the matter.
2) No, there isn't, at least not in practice. There's a reason why Public Defenders are called "public pretenders" around here.

Apparently, we have different definitions of "due process". I always assumed that suspicion of a crime having been committed was part of that process.

Wolverine18:
And I noticed he was just suspended. That's got to be a speed record for accumulating warnings without actually going right to ban on day one.

Speed record? It took him ten years!

But seriously, let's see how long he lasts once the suspension is over before he gets another one. Not long, I'd imagine.

I think Mythrandia got hacked. The account has been around since 2003...and the Escapist was established in 2005. Something strange is going on, here.

Lilani:
I think Mythrandia got hacked. The account has been around since 2003...and the Escapist was established in 2005. Something strange is going on, here.

That mystery was cleared up a while ago. The account is from a different website that is now owned by the same parent company as the Escapist.

Elect G-Max:

Wolverine18:

1) Doctors are not judges, juries, or executioners. They should have no say in the matter.

If it went before a judge they would have to rely on the doctor's anyway - because its the doctors that are experts in the area of medicine and health.

As for juries - they are never used in competency hearings.

As for executioners - now you are just being stupid since doctors aren't executing anyone.

2) No, there isn't, at least not in practice. There's a reason why Public Defenders are called "public pretenders" around here.

You can insult the lawyers all you want, that's your system, and its no different than in your criminal law system. Due process is there.

Apparently, we have different definitions of "due process". I always assumed that suspicion of a crime having been committed was part of that process.

Nope. Due process means fair and reasonable process. On a land expropriation, for example, due process is ensuring the rights of the person being depossessed for the public good is fairly compensated and that the appropropiate process to take his property was followed. He didn't have to commit a crime, but is entitled to due process.

Your argument also seems a bit silly when YOU were the one that raised saying the person being held for his own protection or the protection of others should be provided due process. Are you suggesting being nuts should be a crime?

. There is no crime in most cases of civil law and yet there is due process requirements there too.

[quote="Wolverine18" post="528.385129.15344219"]And I noticed he was just suspended. That's got to be a speed record for accumulating warnings without actually going right to ban on day one.

Speed record? It took him ten years!

But seriously, let's see how long he lasts once the suspension is over before he gets another one. Not long, I'd imagine.

Well I think he did say he was a time traveller. OG...maybe he was right and we are the crazy ones!

Elect G-Max:

Lilani:

That mystery was cleared up a while ago. The account is from a different website that is now owned by the same parent company as the Escapist.

Ah, I see. That's...a strange way of doing things, lol. That explains why that one post from like 2009 goes to some sort of "warcry" web site. I didn't even know you could shove web sites together like that. The more you know, I guess.

Wolverine, let's cut to the important part: people are locked up against their will without having been accused of crimes, without being given anything more than a pretense of legal representation (they'll be assigned an advocate instead of being defended by their own lawyer) or a hearing (a decision will be made by a "representative of the court" who is neither a judge nor a juror), and without the chance to appeal (at least not before a 5250 expires anyway... I don't quite remember because it's been a while since I was on one). This is exactly the sort of shit that half of the Bill of Rights was written to prevent, and it's fucked up and it tramples all over the notion that we live in a free society.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked