If there is no god, then where did we come from?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

generals3:

Aglynugga:

generals3:

Energy is not a "physical thing" as it has 0 mass. A photon weighs literally nothing.
And my point about anti-matter is that it destroys matter and transforms it into energy. Energy, which is something which has 0 mass.

energy has weight you do not know what to say because even electricty can be weighed and so can atoms and molecueles

Electricity cannot be weighed. Electrons can, but electrical current itself cannot. In which formula of electricity do they ever consider mass?!

And how is the mass of atoms and molecules relevant to the discussion? I was stating ENERGY has no mass.

Well then what is ENERGY to you? Because electristisy has weight and that is energy and radiation has weight and that is energy and everything that you call energy is something else with a name that has weight and mass is phisycal presence and if it is real it has a mass even if we cannot tell.

Aglynugga:

No you see in the gaden of eden there was no time and so when he left is when he began to age i do not now why you dont understand this?

I know, i DO understand. Im saying if there was no time then nothing aged, even the world. As such the world would STILL be 6000 years old because in a timeless place nothing would age. Ergo the earth would be timeless while in the garden, and then begin to age after the garden was destroyed? Or removed, or they were kicked out. At very least one patch of earth where the garden was is 6000 years old at most since we still have liniage from after adam left the garden.

BiscuitTrouser:

Aglynugga:

No you see in the gaden of eden there was no time and so when he left is when he began to age i do not now why you dont understand this?

I know, i DO understand. Im saying if there was no time then nothing aged, even the world. As such the world would STILL be 6000 years old because in a timeless place nothing would age. Ergo the earth would be timeless while in the garden, and then begin to age after the garden was destroyed? Or removed, or they were kicked out. At very least one patch of earth where the garden was is 6000 years old at most since we still have liniage from after adam left the garden.

No you see the garden of eden was seperate. it was part of the world but not part of the world. it was not the whole earth but a part of it and because the earth moves around we have no way of seperating what was the garden and what is now the rest of the world because god took it away because we werent ready.

Aglynugga:

Well then what is ENERGY to you? Because electristisy has weight and that is energy and radiation has weight and that is energy and everything that you call energy is something else with a name that has weight and mass is phisycal presence and if it is real it has a mass even if we cannot tell.

Electricity has no weight, don't confuse electrons with electricity, both are different concepts (even if tightly linked).
Secondly, radiation doesn't always have mass as it depends on the type of radiation we're talking about. Gamma rays, which consist of Photons (which have 0 mass) for instance is mass-less radiation. Beta- radiation does have mass but that's because it consists of an energetic electron. An electron being matter. Obviously a mix of matter and energy has a mass...

generals3:

Aglynugga:

Electricity has no weight, don't confuse electrons with electricity, both are different concepts (even if tightly linked).
Secondly, radiation doesn't always have mass as it depends on the type of radiation we're talking about. Gamma rays, which consist of Photons (which have 0 mass) for instance is mass-less radiation. Beta- radiation does have mass but that's because it consists of an energetic electron. An electron being matter. Obviously a mix of matter and energy has a mass...

Ok stop even though electricy contains particles that have wieght and that you can weight them you say it doesnt? even though electricy needs particels to exist? and right now we cant measure photons but one day we will and because it is a real thing we will find that it does has mass no matter how small and that it weighs something even if it is a 0.00000000000001 of a gram there will still be something to weuigh. everything that exists has a mass and a weight we are just not able to measure it right now but maybe in the future we can.

Aglynugga:

generals3:

Aglynugga:

Energy is still a phisical thing it is very very small but it is still real and if you gathered up all the energy particles they would weigh the same but because it is so tiny and spread out we cant. anti matter is still something again that is a phisycal thing it is just the opposite of normal matter maybe you dont read what i said?

Energy is not a "physical thing" as it has 0 mass. A photon weighs literally nothing.
And my point about anti-matter is that it destroys matter and transforms it into energy. Energy, which is something which has 0 mass.

energy has weight you do not know what to say because even electricty can be weighed and so can atoms and molecueles

For the purposes of this argument, let us consider energy to mean photons. Photons travel at the speed of light. It is not possible for anything with mass to travel at the speed of light, as it would take an infinite amount of energy to accelerate it to that speed. Therefore photons do not have mass.

There are many different kinds of energy, some of which are tied to mass, but an examination of the leftovers from nuclear fission clearly shows that there is less mass after the reaction.

Source: I am a physicist.

TL;DR You ignorant of physical phenomena and should avoid speaking on the matter.

randomsix:

Aglynugga:

generals3:

For the purposes of this argument, let us consider energy to mean photons. Photons travel at the speed of light. It is not possible for anything with mass to travel at the speed of light, as it would take an infinite amount of energy to accelerate it to that speed. Therefore photons do not have mass.

There are many different kinds of energy, some of which are tied to mass, but an examination of the leftovers from nuclear fission clearly shows that there is less mass after the reaction.

TL;DR You ignorant of physical phenomena and should avoid speaking on the matter.

Lgith is made of particles that travel at their own speed so you jsut proved yourself wrong. So much for your physicist. And you do not know everything we are still learning every day about the ways that God made the universe. Everything you do is using God's rules that he made for us and we don't know alot so don't say you know because you dont. all you say is that photons are fast but light is made from particles too and they travel fast.

Aglynugga:

Ok stop even though electricy contains particles that have wieght and that you can weight them you say it doesnt? even though electricy needs particels to exist? and right now we cant measure photons but one day we will and because it is a real thing we will find that it does has mass no matter how small and that it weighs something even if it is a 0.00000000000001 of a gram there will still be something to weuigh. everything that exists has a mass and a weight we are just not able to measure it right now but maybe in the future we can.

Electrcity doesn't contain particles. It is created by electrical charges. Big difference. For instance my radiator creates heat however that heat doesn't contain a radiator (see the huge difference).

So basically your belief is based purely on the assumption we're wrong? You have 0 supporting evidence photons are mass less yet just assumes it is? Why?

generals3:

Aglynugga:

Electrcity doesn't contain particles. It is created by electrical charges. Big difference. For instance my radiator creates heat however that heat doesn't contain a radiator (see the huge difference).

So basically your belief is based purely on the assumption we're wrong? You have 0 supporting evidence photons are mass less yet just assumes it is? Why?

No I am saying we dont know yet but when we do we will find that it does have weight and mass and there is 0 evidence for it to not because we don't understand things all the way. And dont try to take my arguement because i am the one that believe there is mass and you dont but now you say i dont and that I have no evidence I say you have no evidence too but thats ok because in the future we will know.

Aglynugga:

randomsix:

Aglynugga:

Lgith is made of particles that travel at their own speed so you jsut proved yourself wrong. So much for your physicist. And you do not know everything we are still learning every day about the ways that God made the universe. Everything you do is using God's rules that he made for us and we don't know alot so don't say you know because you dont. all you say is that photons are fast but light is made from particles too and they travel fast.

This is why I suggested you avoid conversation on this topic.

Light travels at it's own speed, which is called the speed of light. Individual particles of light are called photons. Therefore photons travel at the speed of light.

I don't doubt that a God could be responsible for the universe and the particular science that explains it. After all, the rules that are could have been otherwise; there had to be some mechanism by which the ones we see were chosen. If you want to call that mechanism God, then good on you. But I can say with certainty that whatever that mechanism is, it doesn't have a white beard, it didn't choose a tribe in one of the most illiterate parts of the world to call its own, and it didn't become its own son to sacrifice itself to itself to have itself forgive humanity for not living up to the arbitrary rules it laid down for us.

Aglynugga:

generals3:

Aglynugga:

No I am saying we dont know yet but when we do we will find that it does have weight and mass and there is 0 evidence for it to not because we don't understand things all the way. And dont try to take my arguement because i am the one that believe there is mass and you dont but now you say i dont and that I have no evidence I say you have no evidence too but thats ok because in the future we will know.

Actually i just made a typo. I wasn't making your case.

And what you just said is exactly what i said: you assume we are wrong based on 0 evidence just because you want us to be wrong. You claim, out of nowhere, with 0 evidence, that we will find out photons have a mass.

randomsix:

Aglynugga:

randomsix:

This is why I suggested you avoid conversation on this topic.

Light travels at it's own speed, which is called the speed of light. Individual particles of light are called photons. Therefore photons travel at the speed of light.

I don't doubt that a God could be responsible for the universe and the particular science that explains it. After all, the rules that are could have been otherwise; there had to be some mechanism by which the ones we see were chosen. If you want to call that mechanism God, then good on you. But I can say with certainty that whatever that mechanism is, it doesn't have a white beard, it didn't choose a tribe in one of the most illiterate parts of the world to call its own, and it didn't become its own son to sacrifice itself to itself to have itself forgive humanity for not living up to the arbitrary rules it laid down for us.

Ok maybe you do not understand then and I will explain it so you can understand and then maybe you will know. If light is a photon and light comes from the sun and the sun is a chemical reaction that sends out photons it means that photons travel because of the energy of the sun and that is a lot of energy and if light is created from a lightbulb is it from the electricty and it is not as powerful so it does not travel like the suns photons. It is like the sun if a gun that shoots the photons but the energy never runs out because the sun is vvery big and photons are very small so the energy takes a long time to run out.

And you are disrespectful of the bible if you reazd it or new god you would know that God is a Dragon with the Head of a Lion and not some man with a beard and when the hebrew people were made the chosen of God they could read and write, please tell me which part of the world was more literate than the middle east when God created the world? And Jesus died so that man would understand the sins they commited and have an example to lead them, it was not about forgiving us it was about us understanding what we did was wrong and then becoming worthy of forgiveness. It is ok that you do not believe, many people are taught wrong now they are told to turn their backs on God and forget but that is not their fault it is very hard sometimes espcially when you are told god is not reall all the time and everyone says Prove it when all you have to do is look around and see.

generals3:

Aglynugga:

generals3:

Actually i just made a typo. I wasn't making your case.

And what you just said is exactly what i said: you assume we are wrong based on 0 evidence just because you want us to be wrong. You claim, out of nowhere, with 0 evidence, that we will find out photons have a mass.

What are you talking about my evidence is that photons are real thigns and all thigns that are real have mass and weight even if we cannot tell right now because we dont understand certan things. You say they dont but you have no evidence and you couldnt even say what energy was you had to have a 'physicsist' help you and even he is wrong because the sun shoots photons at us all the time.

Aglynugga:

BiscuitTrouser:

Aglynugga:

No you see the garden of eden was seperate. it was part of the world but not part of the world. it was not the whole earth but a part of it and because the earth moves around we have no way of seperating what was the garden and what is now the rest of the world because god took it away because we werent ready.

even IF we were to accept that, it still puts humanity on earth (proper) at around 6000 bce (before common era) yet the evidence does surgest we have been around for longer

Aglynugga:

What are you talking about my evidence is that photons are real thigns and all thigns that are real have mass and weight even if we cannot tell right now because we dont understand certan things. You say they dont but you have no evidence and you couldnt even say what energy was you had to have a 'physicsist' help you and even he is wrong because the sun shoots photons at us all the time.

That is only evidence if you assume "real things" have to have a mass. You're basically making circular arguments where you use claims to back up other claims which back initial claims, etc.

And how is the fact the sun "shoots" photons any evidence they have a mass? It is only in your logic created by circular arguments where claims prove each other while no claims were actually proven to begin with. Which makes your entire argument collapse on itself.

spartandude:

Aglynugga:

BiscuitTrouser:

even IF we were to accept that, it still puts humanity on earth (proper) at around 6000 bce (before common era) yet the evidence does surgest we have been around for longer

No it doesn't because the garden of eden had no time only the rest of the world so while they stayed there they didnt age but the rest of the world did and then when they left it was then that time effected them so they grew old and even then because of God Adam lived many years, so while they were in the garden there could have been dinosaurs and stuff but the dinosaurs couldn't get in the garden and Adam and Eve didn't know about them because there was no time they just talked with each other alot and did stuff but then the serpent came and gave them knowledge of things like time and aging and then they knew they were supposed to get older but didnt anyways until God sent them away.

generals3:

Aglynugga:

That is only evidence if you assume "real things" have to have a mass. You're basically making circular arguments where you use claims to back up other claims which back initial claims, etc.

And how is the fact the sun "shoots" photons any evidence they have a mass? It is only in your logic created by circular arguments where claims prove each other while no claims were actually proven to begin with. Which makes your entire argument collapse on itself.

You say that beause you cannot argue with me all you can say is that my arguement is wrong but every time you try to disprove me I disprove you so now you can only just say 'Your wrong' but I'm not and thats why you have to say it.

Aglynugga:

spartandude:

Aglynugga:

No it doesn't because the garden of eden had no time only the rest of the world so while they stayed there they didnt age but the rest of the world did and then when they left it was then that time effected them so they grew old and even then because of God Adam lived many years, so while they were in the garden there could have been dinosaurs and stuff but the dinosaurs couldn't get in the garden and Adam and Eve didn't know about them because there was no time they just talked with each other alot and did stuff but then the serpent came and gave them knowledge of things like time and aging and then they knew they were supposed to get older but didnt anyways until God sent them away.

so humans existed outside of the garden? im really not understanding what you are saying, you just keep repeating the same things,

to simplify this, how many years ago (roughly) did Adam and Eve leave the garden and move around on Planet Earth itself?

Aglynugga:

You say that beause you cannot argue with me all you can say is that my arguement is wrong but every time you try to disprove me I disprove you so now you can only just say 'Your wrong' but I'm not and thats why you have to say it.

Tell me how you disprove anything i said? All you did is the following:

1) You claimed real things have a mass. (evidence given? None)
2) You claimed that photons have a mass because they are real. This would only make sense if "1" was actually proven

You can't back up a claim with an unproven claim.

And you're also the one who claims that nuclear fission doesn't create energy by destroying mass. (http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/nucene/fission.html)

Aglynugga:

randomsix:
snip

Ok maybe you do not understand then and I will explain it so you can understand and then maybe you will know. If light is a photon and light comes from the sun and the sun is a chemical reaction that sends out photons it means that photons travel because of the energy of the sun and that is a lot of energy and if light is created from a lightbulb is it from the electricty and it is not as powerful so it does not travel like the suns photons. It is like the sun if a gun that shoots the photons but the energy never runs out because the sun is vvery big and photons are very small so the energy takes a long time to run out.

Not true.

Light from a light bulb is actually more powerful than light from the sun because the more mass a thing has, the more energy you have to put in it to get it to move faster. So because the sun is so massive, it takes more energy to make the photons, so less is left over. A light bulb is much lighter, so much more energy is transferred to the photons.

And you are disrespectful of the bible if you reazd it or new god you would know that God is a Dragon with the Head of a Lion and not some man with a beard and when the hebrew people were made the chosen of God they could read and write, please tell me which part of the world was more literate than the middle east when God created the world? And Jesus died so that man would understand the sins they commited and have an example to lead them, it was not about forgiving us it was about us understanding what we did was wrong and then becoming worthy of forgiveness. It is ok that you do not believe, many people are taught wrong now they are told to turn their backs on God and forget but that is not their fault it is very hard sometimes espcially when you are told god is not reall all the time and everyone says Prove it when all you have to do is look around and see.

You call me disrespectful when you are obviously mistaking the image of god for a manticore, which is a pagan symbol? And please, use some logic. When god made the world, there was only Adam and Eve, which hardly makes up a tribe.

Jesus died for our sins. If I gave you a dollar for your pencil, then your pencil has been paid for. The Romans gave God Jesus for our forgiveness, so obviously our forgiveness been paid for.

Aglynugga:

Photons are actually complex, so they aren't actually real, and most of the time they are imaginary. This is shown by the equation P=Ae^(-i(kx-wt)). Quantum mechanics has also shown that most of the time, photons are completely imaginary.

spartandude:

Aglynugga:

spartandude:

so humans existed outside of the garden? im really not understanding what you are saying, you just keep repeating the same things,

to simplify this, how many years ago (roughly) did Adam and Eve leave the garden and move around on Planet Earth itself?

I could not say for certan because many things change the way we measure time like different calanders but God created the world in 6 days but maybe days are different for him so if he created stuff the first day for us it would be much older than stuff he created on the second day and after he made Adam he put them in the Garden and that could have been for many meany years for us but we could not count them because we did not know what time was and then when God told Adam and Eve to go away we still dont know how they measured things to it could be 6000 years but it could be 10000 years for them Im not sure.

randomsix:

Aglynugga:

randomsix:
snip

Not true.

Light from a light bulb is actually more powerful than light from the sun because the more mass a thing has, the more energy you have to put in it to get it to move faster. So because the sun is so massive, it takes more energy to make the photons, so less is left over. A light bulb is much lighter, so much more energy is transferred to the photons.

You call me disrespectful when you are obviously mistaking the image of god for a manticore, which is a pagan symbol? And please, use some logic. When god made the world, there was only Adam and Eve, which hardly makes up a tribe.

Jesus died for our sins. If I gave you a dollar for your pencil, then your pencil has been paid for. The Romans gave God Jesus for our forgiveness, so obviously our forgiveness been paid for.

Aglynugga:

Photons are actually complex, so they aren't actually real, and most of the time they are imaginary. This is shown by the equation P=Ae^(-i(kx-wt)). Quantum mechanics has also shown that most of the time, photons are completely imaginary.

You do not think about things before you say them because if they are imaginary then they don't exuist its like santa claus what is he real now because he is imaginary? You need to go back tio school to learn what is real or not.
And if you knew the bible you would know that our God is also the Hebrew God and that God is a Dragon because it says so in their books. Please learn things first to talk to me.
You talk about Jesus but you don't want to do anything but make fun. There was no payment for Jesus to the Romans, it was for *all* mankind forever to know and understand his sacrifice but you are not just ignorant of God you are the type of person who tries to destroy the idea of God for other people but I know better, you are a deciever.
And here is a good question smart guy? How many light bubls have burnt out since they have existed? Billions? How many times has our sun burnt out? Never? I guess we have our answer on what has more power.

generals3:

Aglynugga:

Tell me how you disprove anything i said? All you did is the following:

1) You claimed real things have a mass. (evidence given? None)
2) You claimed that photons have a mass because they are real. This would only make sense if "1" was actually proven

You can't back up a claim with an unproven claim.

And you're also the one who claims that nuclear fission doesn't create energy by destroying mass. (http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/nucene/fission.html)

you don't understand and when you link to things they say what you think and then you read more and it says that it is made of things that have weight. Name a real thing other than a photon that does not weigh anything you cant , I bet you try and say SHADOW but shadows are just where the light is blocked out and thigns still exist in shadows your hand doesn disappear if you put it inside.

You all want to look smart and say God is not real but every time you do it just makes you look bad and everyone that knows God is real looks at you. They may be afraid to say these things but I am not that is why I will fight you about this for God because he is real.

Aglynugga:

ok fair enough, so if we were to agree that Adam and Eve left the garden about 6000-10,000 yeas ago heck lets go even further and say 15,000. we still have alot of evidence to surgest humans have been around for much longer, tools, settlements, fossils etc

as well as evolution it does still indicate that atleast humanity has been around longer than what the bible indicates

Aglynugga:

And here is a good question smart guy? How many light bubls have burnt out since they have existed? Billions? How many times has our sun burnt out? Never? I guess we have our answer on what has more power.

That makes no sense. Light bulbs don't pop because they don't have power left... Heck the power isn't even provided by the light bulb. (the light bulb merely converts energy) The reason why light bulb pop is because at the high temperatures they are exposed to, some of the atoms "fly off" from the filament until it eventually breaks.

Aglynugga:

you don't understand and when you link to things they say what you think and then you read more and it says that it is made of things that have weight. Name a real thing other than a photon that does not weigh anything you cant , I bet you try and say SHADOW but shadows are just where the light is blocked out and thigns still exist in shadows your hand doesn disappear if you put it inside.

You all want to look smart and say God is not real but every time you do it just makes you look bad and everyone that knows God is real looks at you. They may be afraid to say these things but I am not that is why I will fight you about this for God because he is real.

And please give me sources which claim that there is no loss in mass during nuclear fission. Go ahead, LINK SOURCES. Until than you are just ridiculing yourself with baseless claims.

And there is no need for me to mention things with no weight. I already did. You just claimed it had to back up your circular argument.

Aglynugga:

You do not think about things before you say them because if they are imaginary then they don't exuist its like santa claus what is he real now because he is imaginary? You need to go back tio school to learn what is real or not.
And if you knew the bible you would know that our God is also the Hebrew God and that God is a Dragon because it says so in their books. Please learn things first to talk to me.
You talk about Jesus but you don't want to do anything but make fun. There was no payment for Jesus to the Romans, it was for *all* mankind forever to know and understand his sacrifice but you are not just ignorant of God you are the type of person who tries to destroy the idea of God for other people but I know better, you are a deciever.

I never said that all photons are imaginary, just most of them.

And God wasn't the Hebrew God until there were Hebrews, and nowhere does it say that Adam and Eve were Hebrews.

I never said that God is not a dragon.

Perhaps I did not word the bit about Jesus well. The Romans sacrificed Jesus, who was a payment for all of mankind.

And if you were thinking, you would realize that of course light bulbs burn out faster because they give up so much more of their energy to the photons that they throw out. They run out of energy much faster than the sun.

spartandude:

Aglynugga:

ok fair enough, so if we were to agree that Adam and Eve left the garden about 6000-10,000 yeas ago heck lets go even further and say 15,000. we still have alot of evidence to surgest humans have been around for much longer, tools, settlements, fossils etc

as well as evolution it does still indicate that atleast humanity has been around longer than what the bible indicates

We did not evolve God made us this way. And like I said how do we know that a year was a year back then we dont because we change calanders a year could have been three and then you can times that by three but we dont know. I would say that maybe the things they find arent when they say they are but are from sooner but they dont want to say it because to them it would be like saying God is real and they don't want that.

generals3:

Aglynugga:

And please give me sources which claim that there is no loss in mass during nuclear fission. Go ahead, LINK SOURCES. Until than you are just ridiculing yourself with baseless claims.

And there is no need for me to mention things with no weight. I already did. You just claimed it had to back up your circular argument.

No your agruement is circular because you try to use the rules that God made for us to disprove God and that is Impossible as for mass you do not read think about it there was just an *explosion* and now all that mass is spread all over the place, what they go around with a spoon scooping up all the radiation and dust and things?

Aglynugga:

spartandude:

Aglynugga:

We did not evolve God made us this way. And like I said how do we know that a year was a year back then we dont because we change calanders a year could have been three and then you can times that by three but we dont know. I would say that maybe the things they find arent when they say they are but are from sooner but they dont want to say it because to them it would be like saying God is real and they don't want that.

so its all a big conspiracy made by people who are just in denial?

but also how are you going to account for fossil evidence that backs up the evolution theory, or was that also made up to cover up the existence of god?

randomsix:

Aglynugga:

I never said that all photons are imaginary, just most of them.

And God wasn't the Hebrew God until there were Hebrews, and nowhere does it say that Adam and Eve were Hebrews.

I never said that God is not a dragon.

Perhaps I did not word the bit about Jesus well. The Romans sacrificed Jesus, who was a payment for all of mankind.

And if you were thinking, you would realize that of course light bulbs burn out faster because they give up so much more of their energy to the photons that they throw out. They run out of energy much faster than the sun.

God chose the Hebrews to be his people he was God of everyone even the muslims because they also worship our God but in a different way so even before he was a Dragon and then he revealed himself to the hebrews and they wrote about him.
And you are saying now that there are photons that are more powerful than other photons? Are they in a special class of photon? I think that it would take the same amount of energy to create one, not more it is like if two people have the same type of tap and open it up for the same amount of time and the pressure is that same and they get the same amount of water and now you say somehow the a bigger tap with more pressure running for a longer time makes a smaller photon?

spartandude:

Aglynugga:

spartandude:

but also how are you going to account for fossil evidence that backs up the evolution theory, or was that also made up to cover up the existence of god?

No it is not a consipriacy many things are wrong sometimes though or maybe they think they see a result that is not what they are seeing. Remember the piltdown man everyone was like it's the missing link and then we all find out that it is lies.

Aglynugga:

No your agruement is circular because you try to use the rules that God made for us to disprove God and that is Impossible as for mass you do not read think about it there was just an *explosion* and now all that mass is spread all over the place, what they go around with a spoon scooping up all the radiation and dust and things?

I don't think you understand how circular arguments work.

Your first sentence would only work if I assumed God made those rules. Which i did not. As such i'm not claiming that "God's rules disprove God" or whatever.

What i'm claiming is:
Energy doesn't have mass (it has a mass equivalent, but that's totally different)
Nuclear Fission is a prime example that mass can be destroyed as it is the basic principle behind it and commonly accepted by nuclear physicists. Heck, even the bible doesn't claim that matter cannot be created or destroyed and as such your evidence is nihil, not even your religion backs it up. If anything the whole concept of God "just making things" would disprove your claim. Because if matter could not be created than God could not create the universe.

And if you look into nuclear physics you will notice that the equations hold into account ALL the products of a nuclear fission, which includes radiation, and it still shows that mass is lost.

And again. Show links proving you're right. Because as long as you don't you're just making a fool of yourself.

I gotta say this thread is priceless, like a best off from the Atheist Experience three times over. Or listening to Ray Comfort and Eric Hovind combined into a single being.

Aglynugga:
how do we know that a year was a year back then we dont because we change calanders a year could have been three and then you can times that by three but we dont know. I would say that maybe the things they find arent when they say they are but are from sooner but they dont want to say it because to them it would be like saying God is real and they don't want that.

First off, the Hebrew word "yom" as used in Genesis generally means "day" but can also refer to "a long period of time". If you want to argue YEC please at least use rational arguments. Thank you.
A year meanwhile isn't some random event like you seem to think it is, if it were why do you think we have 365 days and a leap year every four years except in years divisible by hundred except if divisible by 400? One year is the orbit around the sun (please don't tell me you dispute that) and as such one cycle of seasons. I don't think any proper calendar ever has merged three seasonal cycles into one year.

Aglynugga:

spartandude:

Aglynugga:

No it is not a consipriacy many things are wrong sometimes though or maybe they think they see a result that is not what they are seeing. Remember the piltdown man everyone was like it's the missing link and then we all find out that it is lies.

and since then we have found several fossils in africa and the middle east of various different "early humans", each skeleton fits together

but you have also mentioned dinosaurs in an earlier post and their fossils also support evolution, lets also completely ignore that the bible makes no mention of them. there are also the fossils of other animals that ruled the earth after the dinos went extinct that cleary show change when you look at them

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked