If there is no god, then where did we come from?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

The hell am I reading?

It seems as though Aglynugga is having a conversation with himself.

Aglynugga, you really need to learn how to segment your response into quoting what the paragraph is directly responding to. Otherwise it appears as just so much dribble.

Then again, what I am concerned with is how Aglynugga can continue on like this and it's considered "okay" because it's religious but if someone else said things very similar, replacing "God" with "Magical Hamster" they'd be considered crazy.

Abomination:
The hell am I reading?

Aglynugga, you really need to learn how to segment your response into quoting what the paragraph is directly responding to. Otherwise it appears as just so much dribble.

Then again, what I am concerned with is how Aglynugga can continue on like this and it's considered "okay" because it's religious but if someone else said things very similar, replacing "God" with "Magical Hamster" they'd be considered crazy.

Isn't every christian just having a conversation with themselves?

Cryo84R:

Abomination:
The hell am I reading?

There is a decided difference between the two.

Prayer is an individual sending a telegram to an imaginary friend they think can hear/read their thoughts. Actually having a conversation with yourself involves responding to yourself.

Prayer is dictation. Conversation is a two-way street.

Abomination:
The hell am I reading?

You do not pay attention there are many people in this thread I have spokan to just read what I say very easy to understand. I say these things because what loving God and doing good things is crazy or not chosing to beleive what you beleive is crazy? Sorry no it does not work like that go ask a doctor if it is crazy to beleive in God nope and even then with magic hamster talk to the person do they really beleive that or jsut say that, what dod they do with beleive is it something bad or do they destroy themself or do they do good and help and not hurt themself or others. Guess what same thing they just dont now God or cant face the idea so think MAgic hamster.

Cryo84R:

Abomination:
The hell am I reading?

No we speak to God it is private though you are not supposed to say what you pray for. When you speak to God it is inside sometimes there will be an answer sometimes not if you listen and want to be even then it wont happen but sometimes it can. People talk to God all the time even not even to pray or say thanks just like look up at the sky and say so God what do you think everything is crazy right?

Abomination:

Cryo84R:

Abomination:
The hell am I reading?

There is a decided difference between the two.

Prayer is an individual sending a telegram to an imaginary friend they think can hear/read their thoughts. Actually having a conversation with yourself involves responding to yourself.

Prayer is dictation. Conversation is a two-way street.

Haha look at you all you have are insults you cant even agrue you can just try to insult because you are angry people beleive in God but guess what your anger means nothing. You can say anything you want and it mean noting at all. You know who cares other angry people thats all so you can get all angry together and shout as loud as you want at God for as long as you want and all your insults and anger mean nothing.
When people talk to God they do it with many voices some of the voices are ours some of them are our parents and oru freinds amd sommetimes it is God when we pray we talk to God and ourselves and other people you should try and pray and listen to what the answer is. Pray for something to happen and listen to the vioces asks you why that and other things like why that for you then and then for everyone and then if you get it from God could you ever do it yourself if you need help and ask God are there peopel that you can ask for help that God would tell you to see or ask for help?

But you wont pray you will just be angry and say look you are just crazy religon is crazy and religous people are crazy but you now what there are crazy people who are not religous to and there are bad people who are religous and not and good peole who are and not it doesnt matter tho. People are people and we have to learn to be better in all ways. But you will always be angry when people talk about God because you are angry at God for not paying attention to you. Mabye he does sometime and mabye he doesnt but you are angry will you ever see it?

Aglynugga:
But you will always be angry when people talk about God because you are angry at God for not paying attention to you.

There is a lot of rambling in your posts but I think it can be summarised by this quoted statement.

I am not 'angry' at religion, I am not 'angry' at God because it is impossible to be angry at something you know doesn't exist (yes, I use the term know here, just as much as you know our colleague in this thread isn't a Martian).

What I am is disgusted. Disgusted at how religion can get a free pass when it comes to spouting - what is essentially - lunacy. The culture, folktales and religion of a nomadic middle-eastern tribe that existed 2000 years ago should not be the basis of any modern decision making, rational moral debate or philosophy.

Members of Christianity have been indoctrinated at an early age or brainwashed in their later years. People are told events are signs, that the unexplained is evidence and subjugation to dogma leads to enlightenment. In any situation outside of religion such ideals would be considered madness at worst or an elaborate cult at best.

Abomination:

Aglynugga:
But you will always be angry when people talk about God because you are angry at God for not paying attention to you.

There is a lot of rambling in your posts but I think it can be summarised by this quoted statement.

I am not 'angry' at religion, I am not 'angry' at God because it is impossible to be angry at something you know doesn't exist (yes, I use the term know here, just as much as you know our colleague in this thread isn't a Martian).

What I am is disgusted. Disgusted at how religion can get a free pass when it comes to spouting - what is essentially - lunacy. The culture, folktales and religion of a nomadic middle-eastern tribe that existed 2000 years ago should not be the basis of any modern decision making, rational moral debate or philosophy.

Members of Christianity have been indoctrinated at an early age or brainwashed in their later years. People are told events are signs, that the unexplained is evidence and subjugation to dogma leads to enlightenment. In any situation outside of religion such ideals would be considered madness at worst or an elaborate cult at best.

Amen to that :P.

I've never understood how religions became tax exempt, and why people can't see they are buying into a scam. Maybe ignorance really is bliss.

Algynugga if you believe the bible is literal, then your god was a bastard that would be a Fact in your belief. He had millions of people murdered for no good reason.

snowbear:

I've never understood how religions became tax exempt, and why people can't see they are buying into a scam. Maybe ignorance really is bliss.

Algynugga if you believe the bible is literal, then your god was a bastard that would be a Fact in your belief. He had millions of people murdered for no good reason.

The church lived through a period of statelessness in Europe, though after the collapse of the western Roman Empire and with the ascendency of the feudal system the two classes most useful to royalty, the nobility and the church, were exempt from taxation in return for other services. The church would keep the peasantry in line with lies and promises of better times beyond the grave while the nobility would provide military and administrative services.

As more efficient governance became viable the power of the nobility was curbed along with their privileges, and at the advent of the liberal states they became liquidated as a class, though the clergy were still useful in stifling discontent and so they stay at their post with many privileges still intact, with both hands squeezing at the throat of the working class.

Istvan:

snowbear:

The church lived through a period of statelessness in Europe, though after the collapse of the western Roman Empire and with the ascendency of the feudal system the two classes most useful to royalty, the nobility and the church, were exempt from taxation in return for other services. The church would keep the peasantry in line with lies and promises of better times beyond the grave while the nobility would provide military and administrative services.

As more efficient governance became viable the power of the nobility was curbed along with their privileges, and at the advent of the liberal states they became liquidated as a class, though the clergy were still useful in stifling discontent and so they stay at their post with many privileges still intact, with both hands squeezing at the throat of the working class.

I want to take your post seriously but seeing phrases such as "both hands squeezing at the threat of the working class" and looking at an avatar of Stalin who is known for outlawing religion and essentially turning Russia into a slave empire makes it difficult not to chuckle.

Abomination:
I want to take your post seriously but seeing phrases such as "both hands squeezing at the threat of the working class" and looking at an avatar of Stalin who is known for outlawing religion and essentially turning Russia into a slave empire makes it difficult not to chuckle.

It is interesting that you would be thinking this given that the Soviet constitution of 1936 passed under Stalin's tenure guaranteed freedom of religion. Marshal Stalin did wage war on terrorist groups, fanatics and traitors, but perhaps a war on terrorism is wrong unless it is conducted by an American against coloured people?

The hypocrisy on display regarding slave empire is sickening. Russia was emerging from the civil war period that the western powers had done everything in their might to worsen. Stalin ensures that former rebels and Tsarist terrorist groups are prosecuted and punished. While the bourgeois states pondered whether to accept the monstrous decree from the Wall Street that 20-30% of the populace, preferably women and children be starved to death according to the wishes of the market forces, the Soviet government guaranteed employment, medical care, social security and security from the fascist militias that the bourgeois governments, despite far surpassing the capabilities of the USSR at the time, deliberately remained passive about, or even welcomed.

The lies fed to you from Wall Street and the City are just as hollow as those creeping from Rome and Mecca.

Istvan:

Abomination:

It is interesting that you would be thinking this given that the Soviet constitution of 1936 passed under Stalin's tenure guaranteed freedom of religion. Marshal Stalin did wage war on terrorist groups, fanatics and traitors, but perhaps a war on terrorism is wrong unless it is conducted by an American against coloured people?

The hypocrisy on display regarding slave empire is sickening. Russia was emerging from the civil war period that the western powers had done everything in their might to worsen. Stalin ensures that former rebels and Tsarist terrorist groups are prosecuted and punished. While the bourgeois states pondered whether to accept the monstrous decree from the Wall Street that 20-30% of the populace, preferably women and children be starved to death according to the wishes of the market forces, the Soviet government guaranteed employment, medical care, social security and security from the fascist militias that the bourgeois governments, despite far surpassing the capabilities of the USSR at the time, deliberately remained passive about, or even welcomed.

The lies fed to you from Wall Street and the City are just as hollow as those creeping from Rome and Mecca.

Well played, Comrade Istavan. The Boss appreciates your unfaltering defence of the Communist ideals. Your family shall receive extra food stamps this month as a reward for your service to the Soviet cause!

Guys, we are going to play some Aglynugga word substitution. I'll block out some words and we will see how it sounds when others are used instead.

Also I cleaned up a few of his more terrible typos.

Aglynugga:

Haha look at you all you have are insults you cant even agrue you can just try to insult because you are angry people beleive in _____ but guess what your anger means nothing. You can say anything you want and it mean noting at all. You know who cares other angry people thats all so you can get all angry together and shout as loud as you want at ____ for as long as you want and all your insults and anger mean nothing.
When people talk to ________ they do it with many voices some of the voices are ours some of them are our parents and oru freinds amd sommetimes it is _____ when we pray we talk to _____ and ourselves and other people you should try and pray and listen to what the answer is. Pray for something to happen and listen to the vioces asks you why that and other things like why that for you then and then for everyone and then if you get it from _______ could you ever do it yourself if you need help and ask _____ are there peopel that you can ask for help that ______ would tell you to see or ask for help?

But you wont _____ you will just be angry and say look you are just crazy, ______ is crazy and ________ are crazy but you now what there are crazy people who are not _______ to and there are bad people who are religous and not and good peole who are and not it doesnt matter tho. People are people and we have to learn to be better in all ways. But you will always be angry when people talk about ______ because you are angry at _______ for not paying attention to you. Maybe ____ does sometime and maybe ____ doesnt but you are angry will you ever see it?

Abomination:

Aglynugga:

Wow look at you that is so angry you dont think that being so disgutsed is not like being angry sorry that the world does not work like you want it to oh well.
I now that he is not a martian and I now there is a God. What can you say about that? If you say God is not real you say that not nowing and that is like a belief you are like a kid that wants God to prove he exsist so you shout at sky PRove you are real' and when nothing happen you say look! to yourself becuase nobody pay attention. You think he is alein No you do not you now he is a man or woman. But you jsut want there to be no God.

And you can say what you want about religon but it will always be here and it is always the same there are difference but when you look at it no matter what they are all the same think about itevery religon has one creator with many things below him and many religons look the same built but with different names and all have same rituals that look a little different and they say different things sometimes but the improtant only one that matters is Be Good.

snowbear:

Abomination:

Aglynugga:

Look you do not now people give money to the church becuase they want to it is simple it is not payment it is a gift you do not have to give even if they want to say but you should give to at least charity so that people with less can have some.

And lsiten I say the bible is a tool some of it says that it was writen with help of the angels or God some of it is just writen by people so there can be mistakes and people put the bible together and left things out or put in after becuase it is people again you now.
And think of this when God kills people for real it is usual that htey are bad people read about it think when God destroy those cities he did it becuae they were evil. If you go to a city and there first thing people try to do to you is rape you that is bad those people are probaly evil pople think about it who goes to rape anyone? Someone Evil it does not matter who is the raper or who is getting raped it only matters that rape is evil. And mabye think that those two citys were evil and would have made real evil to all the world not jsut sex but baby sacrafice or kill poele even say it is for God that would be even worse. Mabye noe could stop them but God so he had no choose or lose the world to soon.

Istvan:

snowbear:

Religon is all over the world and it will always be there becuase people will always belief and it has been good and bad beuase pople do different things but it is not jsut to control people sometimes others want to but there will always be a fight becuase people now God is good and will always fight for good things for God.

Cryo84R:
Guys, we are going to play some Aglynugga word substitution. I'll block out some words and we will see how it sounds when others are used instead.

Also I cleaned up a few of his more terrible typos.

Aglynugga:

Haha look at you all you have are insults you cant even agrue you can just try to insult because you are angry people beleive in _____ but guess what your anger means nothing. You can say anything you want and it mean noting at all. You know who cares other angry people thats all so you can get all angry together and shout as loud as you want at ____ for as long as you want and all your insults and anger mean nothing.
When people talk to ________ they do it with many voices some of the voices are ours some of them are our parents and oru freinds amd sommetimes it is _____ when we pray we talk to _____ and ourselves and other people you should try and pray and listen to what the answer is. Pray for something to happen and listen to the vioces asks you why that and other things like why that for you then and then for everyone and then if you get it from _______ could you ever do it yourself if you need help and ask _____ are there peopel that you can ask for help that ______ would tell you to see or ask for help?

But you wont _____ you will just be angry and say look you are just crazy, ______ is crazy and ________ are crazy but you now what there are crazy people who are not _______ to and there are bad people who are religous and not and good peole who are and not it doesnt matter tho. People are people and we have to learn to be better in all ways. But you will always be angry when people talk about ______ because you are angry at _______ for not paying attention to you. Maybe ____ does sometime and maybe ____ doesnt but you are angry will you ever see it?

You should put God in all those spaces and then it look good. Praying is good too it might help you try it you never now.

All of you want to say there is no God without proof you say to be prove it but the same is for you if you beleive it prove it. You cant so mabye you should say I don't no or I belief there is no God but not say there is no God.
You can say what you want so can I anyone can say what they want that is your right but when you say there is no God you dont now you have resons to say it but you dont now.
You want to win this agrument with me but you never will I will always fight when someone says God does not exist if you want to beleif it that is fine if you want to say I think God does not exsist that is fine what can I fight there is nothing you do not beleif that is fine but when you say there is no God you are wrong and I will always fight you.
It does not matter if you are angry listen if you did not care you would not try to agrue with me you would just read and say I do not agree and that is it but you have to prove me wrong. Why do you have to prove me wrong look at youself and think mabye it is you and not me or God.
You can be angry at religon too that is ok look religon is like governments they are supposed to only be good and for helping people and sosiety advenace but they dont always do that sometimes they are evil and do bad things and that is beuase of bad people or people who were not taght better and good people have to fight that always it will always be a fight becvause God said we can do what we want and even if you do not chose God that is fine but some people chose evil and we have to teach them why not or figth them jsut as hard as they fight us.
So I will always fight for God no matter what you say because you say you now God is not real and I say I now God is real and I will never stop fighting.

Aglynugga:
All of you want to say there is no God without proof you say to be prove it but the same is for you if you beleive it prove it. You cant so mabye you should say I don't no or I belief there is no God but not say there is no God.
You can say what you want so can I anyone can say what they want that is your right but when you say there is no God you dont now you have resons to say it but you dont now.
You want to win this agrument with me but you never will I will always fight when someone says God does not exist if you want to beleif it that is fine if you want to say I think God does not exsist that is fine what can I fight there is nothing you do not beleif that is fine but when you say there is no God you are wrong and I will always fight you.
It does not matter if you are angry listen if you did not care you would not try to agrue with me you would just read and say I do not agree and that is it but you have to prove me wrong. Why do you have to prove me wrong look at youself and think mabye it is you and not me or God.
You can be angry at religon too that is ok look religon is like governments they are supposed to only be good and for helping people and sosiety advenace but they dont always do that sometimes they are evil and do bad things and that is beuase of bad people or people who were not taght better and good people have to fight that always it will always be a fight becvause God said we can do what we want and even if you do not chose God that is fine but some people chose evil and we have to teach them why not or figth them jsut as hard as they fight us.
So I will always fight for God no matter what you say because you say you now God is not real and I say I now God is real and I will never stop fighting.

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Grammar is your friend, don't forsake it, damn you!

SecretNegative:

Might I advise taking a dive into his post history? By all appearances he's being purposely obtuse both in terms of what he writes and how he writes. Dare to compare his posts in this thread to some of his posts from way back when?

While a certain 'contrary' attitude seems fairly constant, this particular writing style of his (notably the volume of spelling and grammar errors) seems only to exist in this thread and the 'why do people reject evolution' thread, which rather seems to point to it being an intentional caricature rather than anything else.

Asita:

While a certain 'contrary' attitude seems fairly constant, this particular writing style of his (notably the volume of spelling and grammar errors) seems only to exist in this thread and the 'why do people reject evolution' thread, which rather seems to point to it being an intentional caricature rather than anything else.

Huh, now that you mention it, yeah. But I really don't have no time nor will from reading through every members post history to determine whether or not they're sarcastic.

Or he's just had a case of instant retardation.

SecretNegative:

Huh, now that you mention it, yeah. But I really don't have no time nor will from reading through every members post history to determine whether or not they're sarcastic.

Honestly, I usually don't bother either. In this case though, the way he was interpreting explanations just seemed too forced, and it certainly didn't help when I took a closer look at his name and considered the possibility of it being a phoneticly represented slur. (Consider it as two words, with the space between the y and n, and then imagine it's being said with a heavy accent...it might just be me, but what I heard when I thought of it like that set off a few alarm bells)

But thats the thing if their is a god where did god come from. It a never ending question. I doubt it would be proved, nor answer correctly anytime soon.

Asita:

SecretNegative:

Honestly, I usually don't bother either. In this case though, the way he was interpreting explanations just seemed too forced, and it certainly didn't help when I took a closer look at his name and considered the possibility of it being a phoneticly represented slur. (Consider it as two words, with the space between the y and n, and then imagine it's being said with a heavy accent...it might just be me, but what I heard when I thought of it like that set off a few alarm bells)

Huh it is funny that you dont try to agrue with me you just try to attack my spelling and garmmar well mabye I took a long time for those posts but becuase I need to do thing right now and have to talk to so many pople t once when I talk back that it does not look as good sorry that we cant all write like you want us to. But just because right now I am not spelling good that does not mean the words I say are not true or good think of the meanig first tehn you will understand.
But I want to tell you something to show you things can means differnet things for other people look at my name. Agly is irish I now this because it is part of my family name and not jsut my name but agly is also a marble so it means two things and that is cool and nugga is what my brother called me when I was little becuase it means kid or stupid brother so I put the two together for my name.

Aglynugga:

Asita:

SecretNegative:

Huh it is funny that you dont try to agrue with me you just try to attack my spelling and garmmar well mabye I took a long time for those posts but becuase I need to do thing right now and have to talk to so many pople t once when I talk back that it does not look as good sorry that we cant all write like you want us to. But just because right now I am not spelling good that does not mean the words I say are not true or good think of the meanig first tehn you will understand.
But I want to tell you something to show you things can means differnet things for other people look at my name. Agly is irish I now this because it is part of my family name and not jsut my name but agly is also a marble so it means two things and that is cool and nugga is what my brother called me when I was little becuase it means kid or stupid brother so I put the two together for my name.

As mentioned earlier, it is difficult to tell if someone is trolling or is a genuine believer. Many pro-religion internet debaters are parodies of themselves.

Given the significant difference in your posting style, grammar, spelling and vocabulary from the past, I am inclined to place you in the trolling camp. If you are not a troll your actions have shown that religion does turn a perfectly normal individual into someone who can barely piece together simple communication... potentially making them crazy.

Aglynugga:

Asita:

I'm attacking nothing, I'm pointing out patterns that I percieve, and those patterns indicate that you're just jerking everybody's chains. Spelling and grammar hold minimal importance with regards to that pattern outside of the fact that - from what I've seen - this particular speech pattern you're using only seems to crop up when you adopt a 'fundamentalist' persona, which is itself mildly at odds with your other post history, and crops up immediately in threads such as this one rather than after having to rush to respond to multiple people (which is itself a hogwash excuse, given that the forums don't exactly have a time limit and that it's perfectly possible to respond to more than one person in a single post). Combined with your posting habits in other threads and the way that you've been responding in this one...well, let's just say it rather looks like you're being contrary for the sake of being contrary rather than due to core beliefs. And of course it certainly doesn't help matters that several responses of yours have read as intentional parodies of the positions that you're claiming to champion.

If you'd like, I can also go into the sheer ridiculousness of claiming to have researched Poe's Law and still being utterly ignorant of the phrase when the first result after putting the term in a search engine is a wikipedia page on the topic, to say nothing of the sheer volume of relevant hits on other sites. You literally have to go out of your way to remain ignorant of the term after putting even a token amount of effort into researching it. Or I could go into your persistance in misinterpreting beyond what could reasonably be expected of anyone in even a worst case scenario barring an unfamiliarity with the [english] language which your other posts preclude in you.

As to the name...Yeah, I'm not buying it. Go ahead and run a google search on the word "nugga". The results are about what I expected, to be honest.

Now if you'd like to continue on with all this, by all means, it's no skin off my nose, just know that I feel no obligation to humor you.

Asita:

Aglynugga:

Asita:

I'm attacking nothing, I'm pointing out patterns that I percieve, and those patterns indicate that you're just jerking everybody's chains. Spelling and grammar hold minimal importance with regards to that pattern outside of the fact that - from what I've seen - this particular speech pattern you're using only seems to crop up when you adopt a 'fundamentalist' persona, which is itself mildly at odds with your other post history, and crops up immediately in threads such as this one rather than after having to rush to respond to multiple people (which is itself a hogwash excuse, given that the forums don't exactly have a time limit and that it's perfectly possible to respond to more than one person in a single post). Combined with your posting habits in other threads and the way that you've been responding in this one...well, let's just say it rather looks like you're being contrary for the sake of being contrary rather than due to core beliefs. And of course it certainly doesn't help matters that several responses of yours have read as intentional parodies of the positions that you're claiming to champion.

If you'd like, I can also go into the sheer ridiculousness of claiming to have researched Poe's Law and still being utterly ignorant of the phrase when the first result after putting the term in a search engine is a wikipedia page on the topic, to say nothing of the sheer volume of relevant hits on other sites. You literally have to go out of your way to remain ignorant of the term after putting even a token amount of effort into researching it. Or I could go into your persistance in misinterpreting beyond what could reasonably be expected of anyone in even a worst case scenario barring an unfamiliarity with the [english] language which your other posts preclude in you.

As to the name...Yeah, I'm not buying it. Go ahead and run a google search on the word "nugga". The results are about what I expected, to be honest.

Now if you'd like to continue on with all this, by all means, it's no skin off my nose, just know that I feel no obligation to humor you.

That is just your opinin.

I claim victory for God thank you everyone for helping.

Aglynugga:

Asita:

Aglynugga:

Arguing with a creationist is like playing chess with a pigeon. Eventually, they'll simply kick over the board, poop on the table, then fly away declaring themselves the victor.

I'd credit whoever said that, but I Forget who.

Asita:

SecretNegative:

Might I advise taking a dive into his post history? By all appearances he's being purposely obtuse both in terms of what he writes and how he writes. Dare to compare his posts in this thread to some of his posts from way back when?

I feel like reporting every single one of you who continued to argue after this post made it quite clear what was going on.

GunsmithKitten:

Aglynugga:

Asita:

Arguing with a creationist is like playing chess with a pigeon. Eventually, they'll simply kick over the board, poop on the table, then fly away declaring themselves the victor.

I'd credit whoever said that, but I Forget who.

Lol only it was other people who were piegons and others ran away nice agruement oh wait it is only insults you have which is like pooping on board. Good job very smart.

Realitycrash:

Asita:

SecretNegative:

I feel like reporting every single one of you who continued to argue after this post made it quite clear what was going on.

Ok yes report people for nothing very good agruement people are saying things you dont like and discusing things you dont like better report them that will show them that you are their boss and control all their words you are so smart and powerful oh wait nobody care.

Realitycrash has a point. I'm reluctant to invoke Poe's Law given the throngs of genuine hardline fundamentalists I've had the displeasure of talking to, but this one's showing signs of being a put on. Let's just ignore and move on.

Aglynugga:

Ok yes report people for nothing very good agruement people are saying things you dont like and discusing things you dont like better report them that will show them that you are their boss and control all their words you are so smart and powerful oh wait nobody care.

Oh just stop it. It's quite clear you've been trolling all the way now. Part of being a good troll is knowing when to quit. This is just getting sad.

I will not quit every this is for God The last post will be this.
I claim victory for God.

Aglynugga:
I will not quit every this is for God The last post will be this.
I claim victory for God.

PPSSSSSTTTT claiming things means you gotta plant a flag! And you didnt. Ergo im gonna plant my flag.

I claim victory for CARL SAGAN! And i have a flag. That makes it official.

You cant plant a flag on my flag so i win :P

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked