Bees: crazy conspiracy time again with lich

I am sure you all know by now about the recent successes in curing HIV in the news.

If you are into any nature science you may remember back when all the bees reportedly went missing in multiple parts of the world? Well its was the pharmaceutical companies bagging em all up to make a monumental profit on the bee venom because it is so effective in combating HIV. Some insiders probably knew about this cure for awhile before it went public.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/03/08/study-bee-venom-kills-hiv

Friendly Lich:
I am sure you all know by now about the recent successes in curing HIV in the news.

If you are into any nature science you may remember back when all the bees reportedly went missing in multiple parts of the world? Well its was the pharmaceutical companies bagging em all up to make a monumental profit on the bee venom because it is so effective in combating HIV. Some insiders probably knew about this cure for awhile before it went public.

No...

It was a certain pesticide that has since been discontinued, that was killing bees.

So.... Nope.

Jayemsal:

Friendly Lich:

No...

It was a certain pesticide that has since been discontinued, that was killing bees.

So.... Nope.

Really? so that is what it was. Sounds reasonable.

Friendly Lich:

Jayemsal:

Friendly Lich:

No...

So.... Nope.

Bees were especially effected because it poisoned the pollen they'd carry back to the hive.

(I think.)

But yea, pesticide kills insects, I'm so freaking shocked.

Jayemsal:

Friendly Lich:

Jayemsal:

No...

So.... Nope.

Bees were especially effected because it poisoned the pollen they'd carry back to the hive.

(I think.)

But yea, pesticide kills insects, I'm so freaking shocked.

It could have been a number of things (sickness, fungus, invasive species). My conspiracy theories aren't really serious its just for fun.

Who knows they could have been killed by a smog of smugness or someones ego polluting the atmosphere.

That's the most ridiculous conspiracy I've heard in awhile, and is therefore my new favorite.

Think about how many bees the pharmaceutical companies would have to catch in order for the population to decline as much as it did. This is a veritable fuck-ton of bees we're talking about here.

I'd like to think that somewhere in the deserts of Nevada, there is a bee colony version of Area 51, with warehouse filled to the brim with bee hives. Billions upon billions of bees, secretly plucked from every corner of the world.

What a massive and incredibly stupid undertaking that would be.

Like tha other pimps up in here holla'd, it was pesticides.

Yo ass should probably search a lil mo' before makin wild assumptions.

Dee Oh Double Gizzle:
Like tha other pimps up in here holla'd, it was pesticides.

Yo ass should probably search a lil mo' before makin wild assumptions.

lol you guys dont get it. Its just a stupid theory for shits and giggles.

MPerce:
That's the most ridiculous conspiracy I've heard in awhile, and is therefore my new favorite.

Think about how many bees the pharmaceutical companies would have to catch in order for the population to decline as much as it did. This is a veritable fuck-ton of bees we're talking about here.

I'd like to think that somewhere in the deserts of Nevada, there is a bee colony version of Area 51, with warehouse filled to the brim with bee hives. Billions upon billions of bees, secretly plucked from every corner of the world.

Interesting premise. Shall we call it Resident Beevil?

New theory, with this invention the domesticated bee population will increase in size, depending on the availability of this venom. So in reality HIV patients are saving bees!

Friendly Lich:

Bees haven't gone missing. Their numbers have declined dramatically due to a phenomenon called "colony collapse disorder". It's actually a very serious problem, because many plants depend on bee pollination (including many common food crops) and the nature of modern agriculture makes it quite unlikely that any wild bees will want to nest anywhere near a farm.

But bees affected by CCD are not "disappearing", they die. It's just that (for some reason) they fly away from the hive in order to do so.

Also, it's still happening..

This is cool news and all, but I don't think we should be too optimistic. It sounds like they're aiming to end up with a less debilitating and expensive alternative to PEP, which is great but hardly finishing the fight.

MPerce:

Its being taken care of by top men...

TOP MEN...

Seanchaidh:

MPerce:

Interesting premise. Shall we call it Resident Beevil?

Chris Redfield and Wesker bring a new context to the phrase "Top Men."

I thought bees were specifically created to spread the alien retro virus, bleh that smoking man is full of crap...

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked