Man with ties to Tamerlan Tsarnaev shot and killed by the FBI.

A man with ties to the Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was shot and killed after attacking an FBI agent during questioning in Florida, law enforcement officials said on Wednesday.

The man who was shot, Ibragim Todashev, 27, allegedly attacked an agent with a knife. He was not suspected of having played any role in the bombing that killed three people and injured scores more in April, but he did confess to being involved in a brutal Boston-area slaying two years ago, investigators said.

Source: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/22/18418012-man-with-ties-to-boston-bombing-suspect-shot-during-fbi-questioning?lite

It seems as though Tsarnaev has poor luck in choosing friends. His brother was shot and killed, the three friends that tried to remove evidence from his apartment were arrested, and now Todashev has been shot and killed as well.

Of course, the question then becomes who is next...perhaps Katherine Russell?

Did Tamerlan himself survive, or has he perished from his wounds?

You're from the FBI trying to question me on my relations to a terrorist suspect? Oh let me just get my fucking knife out. That guy was probably an idiot and maybe a suspect. Or shot for no reason out of pure malice and police brutality, as I'm sure a certain someone on this forum will be prone to suspect.

Realitycrash:

Tamerlan is the one that was shot by police, his brother Dzhokhar on the other hand is still alive and already well enough for questioning and a confession.

He brought a knife to a gun fight, against a FBI agent no less......

Man, not a good time to be an associate of those two brothers.

Quaxar:
You're from the FBI trying to question me on my relations to a terrorist suspect? Oh let me just get my fucking knife out. That guy was probably an idiot and maybe a suspect. Or shot for no reason out of pure malice and police brutality, as I'm sure a certain someone on this forum will be prone to suspect.

Realitycrash:

Tamerlan is the one that was shot by police, his brother Dzhokhar on the other hand is still alive and already well enough for questioning and a confession.

I haven't seen certain someone in awhile. Banned?

And oh, alright. He survived. I'm intrigued by the possible motive.

Realitycrash:

Quaxar:

Realitycrash:

I haven't seen certain someone in awhile. Banned?

And oh, alright. He survived. I'm intrigued by the possible motive.

Depends if we mean the same certain someone. I know the one I do isn't... unless the US terror drones got him.

And concerning their motivation, of course it's the US foreign meddlings. At least last I know.

Kopikatsu:

It seems as though Tsarnaev has poor luck in choosing friends.

Oh please, you know the FBI were just trying to silence him so he couldn't reveal the truth to the world. Man.

Quaxar:

And concerning their motivation, of course it's the US foreign meddlings. At least last I know.

I'm going to start using that reason to make my stupid behavior seem way more profound than it actually is. Got drunk and flipped off the cops? The US is killing civilians! Speeding through red lights with wanton abandon? Imperialistic US foreign policy! Accidently backed over the neighbor's cat? Drone strikes!

And I'll get ALL the crazy stupid chicks I could possibly ever want.

LetalisK:

Kopikatsu:

It seems as though Tsarnaev has poor luck in choosing friends.

Oh please, you know the FBI were just trying to silence him so he couldn't reveal the truth to the world. Man.

Quaxar:

I'm going to start using that reason to make my stupid behavior seem way more profound than it actually is. Got drunk and flipped off the cops? The US is killing civilians! Speeding through red lights with wanton abandon? Imperialistic US foreign policy! Accidently backed over the neighbor's cat? Drone strikes!

And I'll get ALL the crazy stupid chicks I could possibly ever want.

Hey, spreading fleas is a form of domestic terrorism. Take this from someone who had his house infested with fleas for over two years.

Ryotknife:

Hey, spreading fleas is a form of domestic terrorism. Take this from someone who had his house infested with fleas for over two years.

O_O

Were these insurgents, nay, freedom fighters, particularly difficult to kill or were they not enough of a bother to commit systematic genocide against?

LetalisK:

Ryotknife:

O_O

Were these insurgents, nay, freedom fighters, particularly difficult to kill or were they not enough of a bother to commit systematic genocide against?

you have no idea

NO IDEA

fleas are hard as hell to kill (cat fleas in particular as they are smaller and basically two dimensional). Squishing them is impossible, you either have to cut them in half with your nails (which is hard because they jump like hell, you have to pin them between two fingers and use a third to saw them in half) or drown them. Drowning them is actually the most effective way, they cant swim for crap. Although once the water drains from the sink they CAN jump from the pipes back into the sink if they are still alive.

I would kill/drown about 100 fleas per day. Both ankles would be covered in bites with an armor of puss covering my entire foot with non stop itching. I would tightly wrap my feet with gauze to the point of cutting circulation and wear 3-4 pairs of heavy socks, they would still get through.

Eventually I found a poisonous powder I can use on my bedroom carpet that seemed to kill them...until the next generation hatched. This was heavy duty powder too, just being near the room gave me massive headaches. Eventually, I left the powder on my carpet for a month (cant let the powder touch your skin, cant stomp your feet on the carpet or else it would send up a poisonous death cloud, had to wear shoes at all times).

To this day, me and my friends still have "phantom" flea bites. Ironically, our indoor cats did NOT have fleas, nor did my roomates girlfriend was bitten by fleas. Turns out fleas are sensitive to certain perfumes (lavender apparently), and she wore tons of it and her cats reeked of it too.

so yea, I would genocide flea's ass in a second.

Forget drone strikes, i'm bringing nukes.

It took two years worth of chemical warfare to weed them out.

Ryotknife:

And they only stayed in your bedroom? I'd figure if you had fleas in one part of the house then you'd get fleas in every part of the house.

Btw, did you tease his girlfriend for smelling so bad even fleas didn't want her? >.>

Quaxar:

XD

Oh God, I read that in Pinkie Pie's voice.

OT: If your questioned by the police or FBI, just shut up and demand your lawyer. Ignore their questions, sit and wait. If they refuse, and prevent you from getting a lawyer, they cannot use anything you say against you.

You do not try to shank the agent talking to you.

Unless the agent shot the guy out of hatred for the Boston bombing, taking out anger on the first target. Police brutality has been hidden under the "he attacked me" claim, although that has also worked so a prisoner tries to fake being beaten up to get the charges dropped.

LetalisK:

Ryotknife:

And they only stayed in your bedroom? I'd figure if you had fleas in one part of the house then you'd get fleas in every part of the house.

Btw, did you tease his girlfriend for smelling so bad even fleas didn't want her? >.>

My room was the only part of the house with carpet, everything else is hardwood floors or concrete. Fleas cant really lay their eggs on those surfaces. Therefore my room was basically a flea orgy. Of course, that is just where the flea eggs were, the fleas themselves were in every part of the house. Except for upstairs since they cant jump on stairs. Also one of the few bugs that apparently cant climb on walls

And fuck no we didn't tease her, the woman was a pitbull. She wasn't physically intimidating, but she was quite adept at crushing your soul and dignity.

Quaxar:

Maybe.

As generally law-abiding citizens who mostly trust the state and have nothing particularly to fear, sitting back and letting the police question us (or staying schtum until our lawyer gets there) is a fairly natural response.

However, now imagine you're someone who believes the police/government are corrupt and unjust, and do stuff like fit up innocent people, are out to "get" you and maybe your community, will ship you to Guantanamo or outsourced torture parlours, and so on. Imagine worry about your connection to a terrorist has left you highly stressed for weeks and thus prone to emotional instability, panic, etc.

It is actually not hard to see that some people might react very poorly to the boys in blue turning up on their doorstep, even if they are technically innocent. It's not necessarily a sign of idiocy.

Of course, maybe he was a proto-terrorist, or the cops got trigger-happy or whatever else also. Who knows.

Article:
It's not clear who shot Todashev, officials say, because -- while he was being questioned by an FBI agent -- officers from the Massachusetts state police and the Orlando police department were also present in the house where the interrogation was going on.

Bwuh? Why would it not be clear who shot him? Did they do a firing squad style execution?

manic_depressive13:

Article:
It's not clear who shot Todashev, officials say, because -- while he was being questioned by an FBI agent -- officers from the Massachusetts state police and the Orlando police department were also present in the house where the interrogation was going on.

Bwuh? Why would it not be clear who shot him? Did they do a firing squad style execution?

Is the question who shot him, or who killed him? Because the answer to the former should be a pretty simple question of "Hey guys, who drew and fired?", while the later is a matter of ballistic voodoo investigating.

While only congenially related to the original topic, two FBI agents involved in the investigation have been killed in an accident.

It's just looking like everyone involved in this thing is getting the short end of the stick.

Kopikatsu:
While only congenially related to the original topic, two FBI agents involved in the investigation have been killed in an accident.

It's just looking like everyone involved in this thing is getting the short end of the stick.

It kind of reminds me of this.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/44043847/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia/t/us-troops-mostly-elite-navy-seals-killed-afghanistan/#.UaAl6dtRySo

Man by time we get to 2020 the conspiracy theories are going to triple at least.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3017950/posts

Ryotknife:
He brought a knife to a gun fight, against a FBI agent no less......

Man, not a good time to be an associate of those two brothers.

There's no definitive proof he even had a knife. Reports of him with any kind of weapon have been varied. Some say he lunged with a knife, others say he just "lunged".

It's suspicious to say the least, and I'm not even big on conspiracies. Reportedly he was asked to stay behind for "further questioning" and he told his friend that he was worried they would kill him.

You'd think they would search a potential suspect in a terrorist attack, seeing as the two brothers were both packing serious weaponry. But once again we're left with the FBI's word on the matter and no one else to dispute them.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked